Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who will get the best deal for the uk from the eu in brexit talks

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Poll who will get the best deal with the eu ?

Sun May 28, 2017 10:49 am

Neither..

Sun May 28, 2017 11:04 am

AHERNE wrote:Racists will go for May .... people who think soundly about working rights will go for Corbyn

you call May a racist. ..what exactly do you vase this on.
AND. what workers rights have the tories taken from you that Labour havent had ample time in power to restore.?
be nice if you made points instead of the normal my daddy has a biggr cck than your daddy nonsense.

Sun May 28, 2017 11:23 am

Hotdogboy wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Hotdogboy wrote:
glas wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:None of them - the EU will decide what happens not Westminster.

Good thinking. Lets just surrender.

Most have mate as no one wants a vote on the final deal. It's clear most leavers weren't serious about it, by not caring about what they will get.

Don't get your posts. You say you voted to leave, and have then criticised everything about Brexit and those who voted for it. Are you sure you voted to leave because you certainly come across as a staunch remainer .

I can see what you saying mate. But because when I voted leave they gave no mandate of what leave is. So I want what leave meAnt for me and many others. I don't think they deliver because they don't believe it's in the country's interest. That why another vote will hold them accountable to leave. Or we may up up with a brexit that isn't a brexit just the same that it is now but with a different package.

Were you a leaver or remainer Steve??

I voted leave. probably because I am ancient I can remember life before the EU, and I don't recall any of the problems and the catastrophe's that the doom merchants say will happen if we leave. Up to now heard forecasts from the Chancellor saying we would need an emergency budget within days if we voted leave, still waiting for that one, heard experts warning of a stock market crash, the FTSE has since achieved record highs, heard them say unemployment would soar, it has fallen, Mark Carney has admitted his original forecasts appear to be incorrect, in fact nearly all the doom and gloom to date has looked like a load of cobblers.

Sun May 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Hotdogboy wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Hotdogboy wrote:
glas wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:None of them - the EU will decide what happens not Westminster.

Most have mate as no one wants a vote on the final deal. It's clear most leavers weren't serious about it, by not caring about what they will get.

Don't get your posts. You say you voted to leave, and have then criticised everything about Brexit and those who voted for it. Are you sure you voted to leave because you certainly come across as a staunch remainer .

I can see what you saying mate. But because when I voted leave they gave no mandate of what leave is. So I want what leave meAnt for me and many others. I don't think they deliver because they don't believe it's in the country's interest. That why another vote will hold them accountable to leave. Or we may up up with a brexit that isn't a brexit just the same that it is now but with a different package.

I voted leave. probably because I am ancient I can remember life before the EU, and I don't recall any of the problems and the catastrophe's that the doom merchants say will happen if we leave. Up to now heard forecasts from the Chancellor saying we would need an emergency budget within days if we voted leave, still waiting for that one, heard experts warning of a stock market crash, the FTSE has since achieved record highs, heard them say unemployment would soar, it has fallen, Mark Carney has admitted his original forecasts appear to be incorrect, in fact nearly all the doom and gloom to date has looked like a load of cobblers.

I agree with you 100% Steve. But we haven't left yet so we won't know the effect of that yet. I believe it be for the best. But what I asked was would you not feel robbed of the deal wasn't anything like what you voted for with leave. ?? Don't you want a say in that make sure you get what you want. I do.

Sun May 28, 2017 2:07 pm

AHERNE wrote:Racists will go for May .... people who think soundly about working rights will go for Corbyn
Ill say it again, and the terrorist sympathyser's will vote for corbyn. 2 can play that game .

Sun May 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Jock wrote:
Hotdogboy wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Hotdogboy wrote:
glas wrote:

I read an article by a Greek economist who said there will be no deal and we should just walk away, he showed how the EU did everything they could to muddy the waters in Greek internal politics by a divide and rule strategy. I voted leave, I knew what I was voting for, I'm not a racist, I'm not a xenophobe, I'm not too thick to understand the issues, I am a typical leave voter. We are the majority and in a democracy the actions of Farron, Blair and the like are a fekking disgrace.

Isn't that what I said in my original reply - no politician will be able to negotiate as it is the EU who will decide because despite all of the bravado about they need us more than we need them, they actually hold all the cards. Apparently by speaking the obvious it means I have surrendered something when I wasn't aware it is a war. There is no doubt that whoever is TOLD what the terms are will have a very difficult job explaining why there is no deal.

Sun May 28, 2017 8:49 pm

May :ayatollah:

Sun May 28, 2017 9:25 pm

corbyn will pay them what they want, stay in the customs union and continue free movement with all their benefits..thats what he believes in,, hes not going to change now..you will be out by name only,,and paying more than ever..theresa may for me

Sun May 28, 2017 9:36 pm

litoblues wrote:corbyn will pay them what they want, stay in the customs union and continue free movement with all their benefits..thats what he believes in,, hes not going to change now..you will be out by name only,,and paying more than ever..theresa may for me

And we still get the same. That's why we need a second vote.

Sun May 28, 2017 9:47 pm

May for me because the UKIP have deserted their post and have wormed their way into the Tory party.

Mon May 29, 2017 6:05 am

For me, the personal relations and show of respect will get us the best deal. We have no leverage. May has already destroyed relations with a lot of EU representatives after waving her metaphorical penis around like she's the big dog when she wasn't. I think Corbyn would offer a fresh approach and would show more respect to proceedings than May.

To be honest, it's a dirty path no matter who takes it. Good old Dave royally fucked it all up by doing a runner. "We need leadership that believes in the Brexit process" was his reason for leaving... so he was replaced by fellow Remainer May! That's the Tories for you!

We are going to end up worse off from these negotiations. It's just the way it is. If you voted leave and expected a smooth exit then prepare to be in for a shock. The EU don't want us leaving and it's not in their best interests for us to leave with a good deal. That's just the fact of the matter. It's not them being bitter. If we want to leave then we have to be prepared to face the cost of that decision.

Mon May 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Zabier wrote:For me, the personal relations and show of respect will get us the best deal. We have no leverage. May has already destroyed relations with a lot of EU representatives after waving her metaphorical penis around like she's the big dog when she wasn't. I think Corbyn would offer a fresh approach and would show more respect to proceedings than May.

To be honest, it's a dirty path no matter who takes it. Good old Dave royally fucked it all up by doing a runner. "We need leadership that believes in the Brexit process" was his reason for leaving... so he was replaced by fellow Remainer May! That's the Tories for you!

We are going to end up worse off from these negotiations. It's just the way it is. If you voted leave and expected a smooth exit then prepare to be in for a shock. The EU don't want us leaving and it's not in their best interests for us to leave with a good deal. That's just the fact of the matter. It's not them being bitter. If we want to leave then we have to be prepared to face the cost of that decision.

:clap: :clap: :clap: At last someone who understands the issues.