Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RAMSEY WINS FA CUP FOR GUNNERS!

Sat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm

Breaking:

Ex-City (and Caerphilly born) player Aaron Ramsey scores the winner for Arsenal in a 2-1 win over 10-man Chelsea (the second time he has scored the winning goal for The Gunners) :ayatollah:

Arsenal came out on top after an Alexei Sanchez goal put Arsenal up (4 mins) before Victor Moses was shown a Red Card (2nd Yellow) for diving in the Arsenal Penalty Area

Despite that, Diego Costa levelled for Chelsea (76 mins) before Aaron Ramsey put Arsenal back in front (79 mins) and they held on until the final whistle

It was Arsenal's 13th FA Cup win, which overtakes the record also held by Manchester United and matches their ow 13 top flight championship titles :thumbup:

Re: RAMSEY WINS FA CUP FOR GUNNERS!

Sat May 27, 2017 11:50 pm

where were all the wenger out banners thats what i want to know.

Sun May 28, 2017 2:46 am

Sven wrote:Breaking:

Ex-City (and Caerphilly born) player Aaron Ramsey scores the winner for Arsenal in a 2-1 win over 10-man Chelsea (the second time he has scored the winning goal for The Gunners) :ayatollah:

Arsenal came out on top after an Alexei Sanchez goal put Arsenal up (4 mins) before Victor Moses was shown a Red Card (2nd Yellow) for diving in the Arsenal Penalty Area

Despite that, Diego Costa levelled for Chelsea (76 mins) before Aaron Ramsey put Arsenal back in front (79 mins) and they held on until the final whistle

It was Arsenal's 13th FA Cup win, which overtakes the record also held by Manchester United and matches their ow 13 top flight championship titles :thumbup:

Wenger is popular tonight
Especially as Ramsey is played in his correct position.

Sun May 28, 2017 4:51 am

glas wrote:
Sven wrote:Breaking:

Wenger is popular tonight
Especially as Ramsey is played in his correct position.

Arsenal played a blinder and you're right, Ramsey was at his best because he was played right! :thumbup:

Have to say my personal 'soft spot' is for Spurs, as I worked up there as a youngster and watched the likes of Hoddle, Perryman and Dave Roberts, so it didn't really suit me for either side to win (LOL :laughing6: ) but I didn't want Chelsea to win the 'double' more than I dislike Arsenal and (in particular) Arsene Wenger himself ;) :ayatollah:

Sun May 28, 2017 7:46 am

Piers Morgan. FU :bluescarf:

Sun May 28, 2017 9:58 am

griff105 wrote:Piers Morgan. FU :bluescarf:

And Ian Wright

Sun May 28, 2017 1:03 pm

Is it just me but the tv pundits never seem to want to praise him, apart from mertasaker best player on show, all they wanted to talk about was Sancez and Ozil,Sancez did very little second half.

Sun May 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Rambo always wins in the end!!

He was seriously good. Just shows how lucky we are to have him playing for Wales.

Maybe he would consider a move back to Cardiff to end his career? (Pleeeeeeze)

Sun May 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:Rambo always wins in the end!!

He was seriously good. Just shows how lucky we are to have him playing for Wales.

He was absolute class yesterday and he was the same for us when he came back on loan to recover from his injury a few years ago. We didn't lose a game when he was 'bossing' our midfield and a return home one day would be superb! :ayatollah:

Sun May 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Sven wrote:

He was absolute class yesterday and he was the same for us when he came back on loan to recover from his injury a few years ago. We didn't lose a game when he was 'bossing' our midfield and a return home one day would be superb! :ayatollah:

:bluescarf:

Sun May 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Sven wrote:

imagine having a team with Ramsey and Zohore in it :king: :king: