Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Taffs Well V Cardiff City 14th July

Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:52 am

Tickets are now on sale for this game from Taffs Well Football Club, The clubhouse is open every night from 7.30pm

£10 adults £5 concessions (oap/children)

Neil Warnock has promised & confirmed that he will be sending his first team for this friendly to help support The Wellman v Cancer appeal

Tickets will also be available from the Rose & Crown Pontypridd in the next few days

Re: Taffs Well V Cardiff City 14th July

Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Fairwater Youth wrote:Tickets are now on sale for this game from Taffs Well Football Club, The clubhouse is open every night from 7.30pm

£10 adults £5 concessions (oap/children)

Neil Warnock has promised & confirmed that he will be sending his first team for this friendly to help support The Wellman v Cancer appeal

Tickets will also be available from the Rose & Crown Pontypridd in the next few days

Neil Warnock will be bringing the 1st team and it will be a chance to see all of the club's new signings :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:52 pm

taffs well fc are a bunch of wankers, i messaged them when the game was arranged and they said they would accomodate me but now tickets are on sale they wont take payment over the phone even tho ive booked my flights, anyone able to help?

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Reza wrote:taffs well fc are a bunch of wankers, i messaged them when the game was arranged and they said they would accomodate me but now tickets are on sale they wont take payment over the phone even tho ive booked my flights, anyone able to help?

Who did you speak to up there & who did you message?

DM me and I'll see what I can do for you.

We are only a small club, we haven't got a ticket office or have card facilities..you'll find a lot of Welsh league clubs are the same. run by a handful of volunteers who do it for nothing but because they love football

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Reza wrote:taffs well fc are a bunch of wankers, i messaged them when the game was arranged and they said they would accomodate me but now tickets are on sale they wont take payment over the phone even tho ive booked my flights, anyone able to help?

Who did you speak to up there & who did you message?

DM me and I'll see what I can do for you.

We are only a small club, we haven't got a ticket office or have card facilities..you'll find a lot of Welsh league clubs are the same. run by a handful of volunteers who do it for nothing but because they love football

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Will any tickets be on sale direct through Cardiff?

Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:15 pm

At the moment the tickets are available through Taffs Well FC & Rose and Crown in Pontypridd

The club are looking to sell tickets in Cardiff too, I'll update more when I have more news

Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Is taffs well club open in the daytime

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:45 pm

Just been to get mine, they have been allowed a capacity of just over 2,000. 500 sold so far, the guy is trying to get a selling point in Cardiff over the next couple of days :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Tickets are now available via Cardiff City ticket office and Rose & Crown in Pontypridd

Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:17 pm

I remember going to a pre season friendly down there in what must have been about 95/96? Stood next to Steve Willians (GK at the time who wasnt in the squad) watching it