Taffs Well V Cardiff City 14th July

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Fairwater Youth » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:52 am

Tickets are now on sale for this game from Taffs Well Football Club, The clubhouse is open every night from 7.30pm

£10 adults £5 concessions (oap/children)

Neil Warnock has promised & confirmed that he will be sending his first team for this friendly to help support The Wellman v Cancer appeal

Tickets will also be available from the Rose & Crown Pontypridd in the next few days
Fairwater Youth

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Taffs Well V Cardiff City 14th July

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Fairwater Youth wrote:Tickets are now on sale for this game from Taffs Well Football Club, The clubhouse is open every night from 7.30pm

£10 adults £5 concessions (oap/children)

Neil Warnock has promised & confirmed that he will be sending his first team for this friendly to help support The Wellman v Cancer appeal

Tickets will also be available from the Rose & Crown Pontypridd in the next few days

Neil Warnock will be bringing the 1st team and it will be a chance to see all of the club's new signings :bluebird: :bluebird:
Attachments
DBZsMkFXsAAeXFG.jpg
DBZsMkFXsAAeXFG.jpg (126.06 KiB) Viewed 3351 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Reza » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:52 pm

taffs well fc are a bunch of wankers, i messaged them when the game was arranged and they said they would accomodate me but now tickets are on sale they wont take payment over the phone even tho ive booked my flights, anyone able to help?
Always be blue
Reza

Postby Fairwater Youth » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Reza wrote:taffs well fc are a bunch of wankers, i messaged them when the game was arranged and they said they would accomodate me but now tickets are on sale they wont take payment over the phone even tho ive booked my flights, anyone able to help?

Who did you speak to up there & who did you message?

DM me and I'll see what I can do for you.

We are only a small club, we haven't got a ticket office or have card facilities..you'll find a lot of Welsh league clubs are the same. run by a handful of volunteers who do it for nothing but because they love football
Fairwater Youth

Postby Fairwater Youth » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Reza wrote:taffs well fc are a bunch of wankers, i messaged them when the game was arranged and they said they would accomodate me but now tickets are on sale they wont take payment over the phone even tho ive booked my flights, anyone able to help?

Who did you speak to up there & who did you message?

DM me and I'll see what I can do for you.

We are only a small club, we haven't got a ticket office or have card facilities..you'll find a lot of Welsh league clubs are the same. run by a handful of volunteers who do it for nothing but because they love football
Fairwater Youth

Postby ccfcsam25 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Will any tickets be on sale direct through Cardiff?
ccfcsam25

Postby Fairwater Youth » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:15 pm

At the moment the tickets are available through Taffs Well FC & Rose and Crown in Pontypridd

The club are looking to sell tickets in Cardiff too, I'll update more when I have more news
Fairwater Youth

Postby hirwaunbluebird » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Is taffs well club open in the daytime
hirwaunbluebird

Postby bluepagey » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:45 pm

Just been to get mine, they have been allowed a capacity of just over 2,000. 500 sold so far, the guy is trying to get a selling point in Cardiff over the next couple of days :ayatollah:
bluepagey

Postby Fairwater Youth » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Tickets are now available via Cardiff City ticket office and Rose & Crown in Pontypridd
Fairwater Youth

Postby RV Casual » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:17 pm

I remember going to a pre season friendly down there in what must have been about 95/96? Stood next to Steve Willians (GK at the time who wasnt in the squad) watching it
RV Casual

Return to General Chat