Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time for the SAS to act

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:33 pm

It's no good being nicey nicey and playing by the rules,these homegrown wannabees need to be liquidated,the authorities know who they are but they stay onside because of our democratic process.
This is what should happen -
Identify the suspects
Wait until they leave their place of hiding
Liquidate them,no bodies no traces etc
Then in 2 or 3 months time you will see a raft of faces with the heading "Have you seen this man"
Then when the penny drops and the culprits find the common denominator to the missing friends then it is they who will be looking over their shoulder,not me not you.

Re: Time for the SAS to act

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:35 pm

I know something has to be done but are you sanctioning murder?

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Wayne S wrote:I know something has to be done but are you sanctioning murder?

Oh I'm sorry,i forgot,are there are rules to abide by? the next time some loon jumps out with a knife intent on stabbing me i'll be sure to shout out....."wait wait,the Police know about you, they have you on their watched list and you'll be in a awful lot of trouble if you carry out this wicked act"

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Ninianman wrote:

Oh I'm sorry,i forgot,are there are rules to abide by? the next time some loon jumps out with a knife intent on stabbing me i'll be sure to shout out....."wait wait,the Police know about you, they have you on their watched list and you'll be in a awful lot of trouble if you carry out this wicked act"

Of course there are rules to abide by?

It's all well and good coming up with how we should deal with homegrown terrorism but you are suggesting something that will NEVER occur.

Liquidate people..... no trace of their bodies? Be realistic.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Ninianman wrote:

It's all well and good coming up with how we should deal with homegrown terrorism but you are suggesting something that will NEVER occur.

And this is why these fuckers are getting away with murder because of people like this

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Loved reading these posts :clap:

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:26 pm

YOU CAN'T DEPORT PEOPLE WHO ARE BORN HERE.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:28 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
Ninianman wrote:

And this is why these fuckers are getting away with murder because of people like this

What, people being realistic.

Do you believe that the OP's idea is something that will happen? That it's a goer, that the government are going to say, that guy on the city messageboard has worked it out.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Wayne S wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
Ninianman wrote:

Do you believe that the OP's idea is something that will happen? That it's a goer, that the government are going to say, that guy on the city messageboard has worked it out.

Maybe not, but my point is you saying there are rules to abide by... but they are not playing by any rules and until we get a backbone, these attacks are going to continue

But I don't know what the answer is... only that we have to do something...export the ones we can and jail the scum that are born here

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Should rename this forum Vigilantes R us

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:YOU CAN'T DEPORT PEOPLE WHO ARE BORN HERE.

Internment. (if there is ANY suspicion of terrorism)

Just like the Maze prison N.I.

Take them out of society, no internet, phones, books or newspapers.

Once they have been investigated and proved to be totally innocent they can be freed.

Any evidence to the contrary, they can then be tried in a court of law.

It would mean many would be interned, but the public would be safer. :thumbup:

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:52 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
Ninianman wrote:

Maybe not, but my point is you saying there are rules to abide by... but they are not playing by any rules and until we get a backbone, these attacks are going to continue

But I don't know what the answer is... only that we have to do something...export the ones we can and jail the scum that are born here

We are nearly on the same wavelength here.

My suggestion of abiding by rules were in a specific response to the OP calling for murdering suspects and destroying the bodies.

We need realistic ideas that have a chance of being used. You have ideas that can be considered.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:03 pm

But can't you revoke their citizenship if not make a new law, Australia has a place we can send them, its an island in the Tasmania sea :thumbup:

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Igovernor wrote:

But can't you revoke their citizenship if not make a new law, Australia has a place we can send them, its an island in the Tasmania sea :thumbup:

Revoking someones citizenship? Just for terrorism or all forms of crime? I think revoking someones citizenship is just a long way of locking them up.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:33 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Revoking someones citizenship? Just for terrorism or all forms of crime? I think revoking someones citizenship is just a long way of locking them up.

Yeah that will do

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:44 am

Ninianman wrote:It's no good being nicey nicey and playing by the rules,these homegrown wannabees need to be liquidated,the authorities know who they are but they stay onside because of our democratic process.
Identify the suspects
Then in 2 or 3 months time you will see a raft of faces with the heading "Have you seen this man"
Then when the penny drops and the culprits find the common denominator to the missing friends then it is they who will be looking over their shoulder,not me not you.

You'd be making martyrs out of them and for every one killed their would be tens ready to take their place.

We have to stop creating the climate that lets them thrive. Stopping bombing their countries would be a good start.

The Manchester suicide bomber, Salman Abedi, was part of an extremist group, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, that thrived in Manchester and was cultivated and used by MI5 for more than 20 years. The "smoking gun" is that when Theresa May was Home Secretary, LIFG jihadists were allowed to travel unhindered across Europe and encouraged to engage in "battle": first to remove Mu'ammar Gadaffi in Libya, then to join al-Qaida affiliated groups in Syria.

I was in Manchester Arena that night, it frightened the hell out of me, but it's made me look into why these people are carrying out these atrocities.
I agree something needs to be done, but the Government needs to sort out its foreign policy too.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 am

BlueGog wrote:
Ninianman wrote:It's no good being nicey nicey and playing by the rules,these homegrown wannabees need to be liquidated,the authorities know who they are but they stay onside because of our democratic process.
Identify the suspects

You'd be making martyrs out of them and for every one killed their would be tens ready to take their place.

We have to stop creating the climate that lets them thrive. Stopping bombing their countries would be a good start.

The Manchester suicide bomber, Salman Abedi, was part of an extremist group, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, that thrived in Manchester and was cultivated and used by MI5 for more than 20 years. The "smoking gun" is that when Theresa May was Home Secretary, LIFG jihadists were allowed to travel unhindered across Europe and encouraged to engage in "battle": first to remove Mu'ammar Gadaffi in Libya, then to join al-Qaida affiliated groups in Syria.

I was in Manchester Arena that night, it frightened the hell out of me, but it's made me look into why these people are carrying out these atrocities.
I agree something needs to be done, but the Government needs to sort out its foreign policy too.

An excellent post.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:07 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Should rename this forum Vigilantes R us

Good one!

Get Dianne Abbott on it. She will sort them out if she can remember where her office is! :mrgreen:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Wayne S wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
Ninianman wrote:

Dianne Abbott might :laughing6:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:15 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
Ninianman wrote:

Guantanamo Bay style, no TVs and visitors :thumbup:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:16 pm

BournvilleBlue wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Should rename this forum Vigilantes R us

Good one!

Get Dianne Abbott on it. She will sort them out if she can remember where her office is! :mrgreen:

Just worked my way down to this you're right :thumbup:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Well they hate our way of life and what we stand for so why not help them on their way to the land and life they love

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:05 pm

BlueGog wrote:
Identify the suspects

ISIS want to establish a worldwide Muslim Caliphate under Sharia Law, this is not about foreign policy and to suggest it is shows a complete misunderstanding of what this bombing campaign is all about. If we changed foreign policy the atrocities wouldn't stop. I hope you and yours ok after what must have a terrifying experience.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:20 pm

The 3 London terrorists were not born in the U.K.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:00 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:

Well they hate our way of life and what we stand for so why not help them on their way to the land and life they love

Why would another country accept them in to theirs when they are potential terrorists? If someones parents are Iraqi but they are born here then Iraq have no obligation to take them in. They'd outright refuse because they have enough terrorists of their own.

Born here - lock up.

Not born here - deport and their home country can decided what to do with them.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:04 pm

Magners wrote:

The 3 London terrorists were not born in the U.K.

Which is rare because most of the islamic terrorist atrocities in this country have been done by those born here. If they were on any terror watch list then they should have been booted out, only two of them were though. The other one seemed to have slipped the net of detection which is worrying.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Line all the radicals up and execute them all world war II style

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:38 am

Yeah, let's deploy them like the British occupation military did in n.Ireland : shooting suspects(and I emphasize 'suspects'), shooting others in the back when they were unarmed, killing innocents by mistake and working with loyalist paramilitaries to commit the worst series of atrocities (see Peter Taylor's documentary on this).
It does not work and it never will.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:57 am

Solution; go back in time and decide not to bomb the shit out of civilians in the Middle East for 15 years, thus inevitably radicalising the population.

Blood is on the hands of Tony Bair and every other stooge who initiated and perpetuated those illegal wars. Now inncocent people are being killed in retaliation to their decisions.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:11 pm

CF3BLUE wrote:Solution; go back in time and decide not to bomb the shit out of civilians in the Middle East for 15 years, thus inevitably radicalising the population.

Blood is on the hands of Tony Bair and every other stooge who initiated and perpetuated those illegal wars. Now inncocent people are being killed in retaliation to their decisions.

Bollox, go and read some history on the subject, look at ISIS and every other Islamist group and what they aspire to. Islamists only understand force and violence. This has very little to do with our foreign policy it's to do with expanding Islam. What does it take to get people like you to understand what this is all about. Remind me why Sweden was attacked is it because of the fekkin Vikings :banghead: