Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MILLWALL FAN SAYS"f**k U I'M MILLWALL" TO TERRORISTS

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:32 am

Millwall fan says "f**k YOU I'M MILLWALL" as he fought the three terrorists near London Bridge

Daily Mail, Daily Mirror , Sun and Daily Express

Tueday 6th June 2017

'I'm Millwall': Football fan, 47, tells how he was stabbed eight times by London Bridge terrorists as he fought them with his bare hands to allow fellow drinkers to escape

His actions allowed others to get out, but Roy was stabbed eight times in the melee.

They kept shouting " Islam Islam " as they tried to stab me and get in the pub, I shouted "f**k you I'm Millwall"

Roy Larner, launched himself at the trio on Saturday night who he said had run in to the Black & Blue restaurant and bar in Borough Market shouting, 'This is for Allah' and 'Islam, Islam, Islam'.

As staff and customers panicked, the 47-year-old shouted, 'F**k you, I'm Millwall,' before trying to punch the attackers, two of which have since been named Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane.

His actions are said to have saved lives as people were able to escape while Mr Larner fought the terrorists back, getting slashed in his head, chest and hands in the process.

Roy, 47, from Peckham, south London is recovering from surgery from being slashed 'in the head' multiple times by the assailants.

Speaking at his bed at St Thomas' Hospital in central London, he said: 'I'm a bit better. I've had surgery. They reckon I might have to be in here a week.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MILLWALL FAN SAYS"f**k U I'M MILLWALL" TO TERRORISTS

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:55 am

Quality, what a nutjob :lol:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:47 am

Jock wrote:Quality, what a nutjob :lol:

Maybe Britain needs more of them, better than politicians :lol:

Mirror

"F*** you, I'm Millwall!": How hero football fan screamed at London terrorists - so they turned on him

Roy Larner, 47, saved countless lives

A football fan who battled three knife-wielding terrorists using only his fists has revealed the four words he shouted at the men as they stabbed and slashed innocents.

Roy Larner was in a pub with friends when the attackers burst in shouting: "This is for Allah!"

The 47-year-old, from Peckham, decided he needed to "take the p*** out of these b*****ds" by shouting his own battlecry back at them, screaming: "F*** you, I'm Millwall!"

It was the worst thing he could have done as the terrorists then turned on him and started stabbing at him with their knives, giving other diners the chance to run for their lives.

Alone and fighting off all three of them, Roy continued to shout "F*** you, I'm Millwall" as they sliced into his body eight times.

Footie fan Roy is a Millwall supporter (Photo: Facebook)
Speaking from intensive care, he told the Sun: "They had these long knives and started shouting about Allah. Then it was, ‘Islam, Islam, Islam’.

“Like an idiot I shouted back at them. I thought, ‘I need to take the p*** out of these b******s’.”

“I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘F*** you, I’m Millwall’. So they started attacking me."

Thankfully, Rob survived the attack but was taken to St Thomas' Hospital in a critical condition before having surgery for knife wounds on his head, fingers and chest.

On Good Morning Britain this morning, Piers Morgan said: "Roy Larner, Millwall fans, today I like you.

"He got up, took them on single-handedly, saving countless lives, got stabbed eight times.

"Millwall fans get a very bad rack, a lot of it very deserved, but there are times when you really want a lot of Millwall fans - and that was one of them."

Millwall fans are praising Roy today after details of his heroism emerged.

Andy Castle said: "Always thought you Millwall supporters were f***ing mad, this just goes to prove it. Well done mate hope you stay up this season."

Roy's proud mum Phyllis Larner, 78, said: "Roy is quite nippy and lippy - he definitely wouldn't back down from a fight.

"He wouldn't care who it was or if they had a knife or a gun.

"I got the call on Sunday morning about half 7 from his partner Tracey.

"I wasn't shocked to be honest. He wouldn't care who fronts him up. He will give as good as he gets.

Roy was in the Black & Blue restaurant (Photo: Google Streetview)
"He must have been trying to help friends or something. The men with knives must have come into the pub and started on him and he would have fronted them up."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:41 am

The usual suspects will be on here in a bit, demanding that he should receive a Football Banning order! :D

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:10 am

What a gent

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:25 am

Will this now be classed as football related violence?

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:33 am

Salute you sir, our country in in dire straits , stand up to the cowardly cunts.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:47 am

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Maybe Britain needs more of them, better than politicians :lol:

They should ask Cardiff for back up where 'do' the Ayatollah would take on a whole new meaning :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:05 am

Top guy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Lived in Peckham for years

Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:22 am

Perhaps the authorities /politicians should maybe start looking at football fans in a different light. And see that we are not the scumbags.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:20 pm

After a heroic Millwall fan lunged himself at jihadist lunatics to protect his fellow citizens, it's clear that the government must do a number of things:

1. Immediate patrols of Millwall Fans in public spaces and high profile locations

2. Immediate government funding of Millwall's Firm and other Football Firms around the UK

3. Roy Larner to be appointed as minister for a newly created Department for Football Firms For the Fight Against Jihadism

4. Mass investment in Stella and other beers must take place so these Firms have the necessary equipment and resources they need

5. Creation of a football Firm led, anti-terrorist publication, "You're Going Home In A f*cking Ambulance"

Together we can do this.

*Copied from a Millwall fan*

Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Top man!

Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Hero!!

Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Roy you are a legend and you have my total respect sir

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Well done that man. Probably get arrested if Labour get in on Thursday for racial assault.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:12 pm

Roy Larner, absolute respect from this and many other Cardiff lads.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:31 pm

I think the terrorist in the Arsenal Top was the reason he reacted.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Absolute respect for Roy for such a brave selfless act in protecting others. Speedy recovery and I hope deserved recognition of some sort.
:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:37 pm

Total respect to roy millwall love a tear up with anybody :lol: they shouldn't have been on there manor

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:17 pm

griff105 wrote:The usual suspects will be on here in a bit, demanding that he should receive a Football Banning order! :D

;)

Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Brilliant. It was only a matter of time until the cowardly Muslim terrorists came up against a lad. Well done.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:00 am

Brilliant story. Well done Roy your an hero

Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:00 am

Roy needs his own chant so opposing fans can sing when Millwall are in town.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:54 am

cardiff 74 wrote:

Total respect to roy millwall love a tear up with anybody :lol: they shouldn't have been on there manor

:lol:

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:03 pm

Wayne S wrote:Roy needs his own chant so opposing fans can sing when Millwall are in town.

One Roy Larner
There's Only One Roy Larner!
One Roy Larner,

SIMPLES.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:51 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:After a heroic Millwall fan lunged himself at jihadist lunatics to protect his fellow citizens, it's clear that the government must do a number of things:

1. Immediate patrols of Millwall Fans in public spaces and high profile locations

2. Immediate government funding of Millwall's Firm and other Football Firms around the UK

3. Roy Larner to be appointed as minister for a newly created Department for Football Firms For the Fight Against Jihadism

4. Mass investment in Stella and other beers must take place so these Firms have the necessary equipment and resources they need

5. Creation of a football Firm led, anti-terrorist publication, "You're Going Home In A f*cking Ambulance"

Together we can do this.

*Copied from a Millwall fan*

:lol:

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:39 pm

True British fighting spirit :notworthy:

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:31 pm

TERRYB wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Roy needs his own chant so opposing fans can sing when Millwall are in town.

One Roy Larner
One Roy Larner,

SIMPLES.

We should sing this, top bloke :occasion5: