FAO Wez, Dianne Abbott

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Wez, Dianne Abbott

Postby City Slicker » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:36 am

I watched her car crash of an interview on Sky last night. Is she a Tory plant? :banghead:
City Slicker

FAO Wez, Dianne Abbott

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FAO Wez, Dianne Abbott

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:09 am

City Slicker wrote:I watched her car crash of an interview on Sky last night. Is she a Tory plant? :banghead:

It is like a joke, and it comes across more as a Tory plant than a person selected by her own people to carry out one of the biggest jobs in British politics. Just think, this woman could soon be in charge of our police, MI5, immigration and a lot more areas of government vital to this country. Can the citizens of the UK really be serious about electing someone like this into such an important position, and selecting the person who thinks she is capable of this role as our PM. Sounds like a sick joke.
Steve Zodiak

Postby glas » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:17 am

It was painful to watch. I couldn't wait for it to end. Why not just admit she didn't understand it, not praise the person who wrote it and admit reading it.
glas

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 am

To me she seemed very unwell even showing signs of early dementia. If I were her I would call it a day as she is either out of her depth or in need of some medical treatment.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:56 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:To me she seemed very unwell even showing signs of early dementia. If I were her I would call it a day as she is either out of her depth or in need of some medical treatment.

Tony, she has been out of her depth for many years, and has generally spoken utter nonsense for as far back as I can remember. Why would anyone even consider she has the skills and knowledge to hold such an important position should Labour ever get into power? I find it frightening that someone who lacks intelligence, constantly complains about British values, and at times gets very close to sounding racist, could be remotely considered as having the capabilities to hold such an important position in government, probably the most important position behind the PM. I know the Tories have issues with certain members of their party, but would anyone really trust the security of our country with this woman? Her party has kept her in the background in the hope that she will slip our minds, but every now and again she seems to be released as a reminder as to what we could end up with.
Steve Zodiak

Postby City Slicker » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
City Slicker wrote:I watched her car crash of an interview on Sky last night. Is she a Tory plant? :banghead:

It is like a joke, and it comes across more as a Tory plant than a person selected by her own people to carry out one of the biggest jobs in British politics. Just think, this woman could soon be in charge of our police, MI5, immigration and a lot more areas of government vital to this country. Can the citizens of the UK really be serious about electing someone like this into such an important position, and selecting the person who thinks she is capable of this role as our PM. Sounds like a sick joke.

I'd read today that John McDonnell has been livid that she has had so much airtime and has been trying to keep her away from the media (and quite rightly so in my opinion). Apparently when he and Jeremy had heard Sky had invited her to attend last night's interview they had both told her to turn the offer down, but she disobeyed them, with the resulting disaster. That is no less than insubordination and it will derail her career. It cannot be seen to be done now because it's too close to the election, but you can be sure she will not be shadow Home Secretary for much longer. She is undoing all the good work of this campaign and is as much a liability as Theresa is for the Tories.
City Slicker

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:35 pm

She's been pulled out today of any Radio interviews :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Illness apparently. She's probably been handcuffed to a radiator in Labour HQ and had a handkerchief stuffed in her mouth. Probably the same handcuffs her and Jeremy use for other purposes.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Illness apparently. She's probably been handcuffed to a radiator in Labour HQ and had a handkerchief stuffed in her mouth. Probably the same handcuffs her and Jeremy use for other purposes.

:lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:To me she seemed very unwell even showing signs of early dementia. If I were her I would call it a day as she is either out of her depth or in need of some medical treatment.

Tony, she has been out of her depth for many years, and has generally spoken utter nonsense for as far back as I can remember. Why would anyone even consider she has the skills and knowledge to hold such an important position should Labour ever get into power? I find it frightening that someone who lacks intelligence, constantly complains about British values, and at times gets very close to sounding racist, could be remotely considered as having the capabilities to hold such an important position in government, probably the most important position behind the PM. I know the Tories have issues with certain members of their party, but would anyone really trust the security of our country with this woman? Her party has kept her in the background in the hope that she will slip our minds, but every now and again she seems to be released as a reminder as to what we could end up with.

Preaching to the converted Steve, there are thousands of Labour activists like me working hard to bring about a Labour Government and this stupid cow shoots us in the foot time and again. I don't know if her behaviour is down to underlying illness but she shouldn't be anywhere near the campaign or the cabinet from this Friday.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:47 pm

City Slicker wrote:
I'd read today that John McDonnell has been livid that she has had so much airtime and has been trying to keep her away from the media (and quite rightly so in my opinion). Apparently when he and Jeremy had heard Sky had invited her to attend last night's interview they had both told her to turn the offer down, but she disobeyed them, with the resulting disaster. That is no less than insubordination and it will derail her career. It cannot be seen to be done now because it's too close to the election, but you can be sure she will not be shadow Home Secretary for much longer. She is undoing all the good work of this campaign and is as much a liability as Theresa is for the Tories.

100% agree :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:18 pm

No shes just a Muppet hopefully the labour party wont get in
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Jules » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Think the woman is a fool, dangerous and comes across as racist but wouldn't wish dementia as mentioned above or any other serious illness on her .
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:05 pm

Jules wrote:Think the woman is a fool, dangerous and comes across as racist but wouldn't wish dementia as mentioned above or any other serious illness on her .

Same here. I don't like her but would not want her to be suffering from something as bad as dementia, or anything else for that matter. If she is not well, I hope she has a speedy recovery.
Steve Zodiak

Postby steve davies » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Jules wrote:Think the woman is a fool, dangerous and comes across as racist but wouldn't wish dementia as mentioned above or any other serious illness on her .

Same here. I don't like her but would not want her to be suffering from something as bad as dementia, or anything else for that matter. If she is not well, I hope she has a speedy recovery.

It's not dementia steve she's just always been able to throw the race card at people and probably can't be arsed to do any research for the interviews she takes part in.
The truth probably is that she is one of the few people in the Labour Party who genuinely wanted to be in his shadow cabinet and the fact that he wasn't wanted as labour leader by a large section of the Labour Party has been forgotten during this campaign
steve davies

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 pm

steve davies wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

It's not dementia steve she's just always been able to throw the race card at people and probably can't be arsed to do any research for the interviews she takes part in.
The truth probably is that she is one of the few people in the Labour Party who genuinely wanted to be in his shadow cabinet and the fact that he wasn't wanted as labour leader by a large section of the Labour Party has been forgotten during this campaign

She's just thick as f**k isn't she ???

I wouldn't trust to water my fecking plants, let alone help run the country :roll:
Bluebina

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 pm

The woman is Clueless - Have been saying this for a while :roll:
TopCat CCFC

Postby Jules » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Not saying no different but wouldn't wish a serious illness on her.

Deportation yes , illness no :D
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby dogfound » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:07 pm

steve davies wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

he lost the vote of no confidence by a huge margin ..174 to 40.
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:22 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Diane Abbott is the exact same Diane Abbott that Corbyn appointed.
the same Diane Abbott he has known 30 years..
so what comfort can anyone get from your view on that she wont be home secretary. if he couldnt figure out how bonkers this woman is in 30 years whats the chances of him conjouring up a sane person in 2 days.?
dogfound

Postby City Slicker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:06 am

dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Diane Abbott is the exact same Diane Abbott that Corbyn appointed.
the same Diane Abbott he has known 30 years..
so what comfort can anyone get from your view on that she wont be home secretary. if he couldnt figure out how bonkers this woman is in 30 years whats the chances of him conjouring up a sane person in 2 days.?

You often don't know how people will perform until they are given their opportunity. In Dianne Abbott's case I suspect Jeremy, as an honourable man, felt he had to reward her for loyalty by giving her a top post. Also, because she has never been put under the spotlight of scrutiny as intensely as recently he probably was unaware of her flaws (she possibly comes across reasonably during meetings behind closed doors without any pressure). Having years of experience in recruiting middle and higher management I have seen this happen many, many times and is it's known to be an issue in recruitment generally.

As I mentioned in a previous post, being a man of intellect and integrity, you can be sure Jeremy will ensure she is not Shadow Home Secretary as early as next week.
City Slicker

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:52 am

and shes gone

shameful from corbyn really booting out one of his closest allies
paulh_85

Postby City Slicker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:14 am

paulh_85 wrote:and shes gone

Isn't it great that Jeremy has added pragmatism to his long list of attributes?
City Slicker

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:16 am

City Slicker wrote:

shows him to be a snake and completely ruthless to the people who stuck by him with little honour
paulh_85

Postby City Slicker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:42 am

paulh_85 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

shows him to be a snake and completely ruthless to the people who stuck by him with little honour

No I don't agree with that. He's shown leadership and it's refreshing how strong and stable he is :thumbup:
City Slicker

Postby rustyblue » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:01 am

City Slicker wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

No I don't agree with that. He's shown leadership and it's refreshing how strong and stable he is :thumbup:

Spot on.
rustyblue

Postby Jock » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:12 am

City Slicker wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Tell me honestly how you feel about Corbyns numerous terrorist links.
His position on Europe
His tax and spend strategy (Everything has a cost, who will pick up the tab for this)
His position on guaranteeing the rights of EU citizens in the UK but not British citizens on the continent.
Jock

Postby buckleys brewery » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:27 am

Cut the woman some slack ffs. She's clearly unwell. Hope i'm wrong but she's showing firsts signs of dementia, same way as my gran started, God rest her soul.
buckleys brewery

Postby City Slicker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:37 am

Jock wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Tell me honestly how you feel about Corbyns numerous terrorist links.
His position on Europe
His tax and spend strategy (Everything has a cost, who will pick up the tab for this)
His position on guaranteeing the rights of EU citizens in the UK but not British citizens on the continent.

His so called "terrorist" links don't concern me one iota.
His position on Europe is a little more progressive than that of May's rabble so I welcome that.
His tax and spend: if it's genuine wealth distribution I'm all for it.
His position of being proactive and guaranteeing the rights of EU citizens in the UK is both a principled and sensible position to take and I think would make for an easier negotiating strategy. He cannot of course guarantee anything about UK citizens in the EU but I would fully expect the EU to respond in an equally positive fashion.
City Slicker

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:42 am

So Abbott is now on an 'indefinite break' with Emily Thornberry (who?) replacing her. The official reason is illness and not that she's a liability. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her which wouldn't be far. Problem is I don't trust any of them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40184826
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Next

Return to General Chat