Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Junior Hoilett '

Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:53 am

Junior Hoilett‏
"Delighted to extend my contract with @CardiffCityFC thanks to the fans for all your support"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Junior Hoilett '

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:19 am

Pleased with this. He has shown flashes of quality :-). More so than some of the others. Warnock looks to have a plan which is good to see rather than taking my championship manager approach by signing anyone and everyone!!

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:07 am

Only a 12 month contract though? Not exactly committing to us and leaves us no option to make any money on him. He's got a lot to do this year to prove himself because with someone with a big reputation his end product is shite.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:54 am

Needs to spend the summer practising putting the ball underneath the crossbar rather than miles over it.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 pm

nubbsy wrote:Only a 12 month contract though? Not exactly committing to us and leaves us no option to make any money on him. He's got a lot to do this year to prove himself because with someone with a big reputation his end product is shite.

I think hoilett is waiting to see if warnock be here next season or not

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:Junior Hoilett‏
"Delighted to extend my contract with @CardiffCityFC thanks to the fans for all your support"

Pull your socks up then and start performing.