Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Signing players with Pace

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:45 pm

Well done Warnock Patterson, Mendez Liang and possibly Hayes all players that have got pace including keeping Hoilett and Harris to go along with Zohore I can't wait for next season we will be like really physical direct pacy team its going to be some ride. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Re: Signing players with Pace

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:58 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Well done Warnock Patterson, Mendez Liang and possibly Hayes all players that have got pace including keeping Hoilett and Harris to go along with Zohore I can't wait for next season we will be like really physical direct pacy team its going to be some ride. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I suppose all we need now is Saadi and we will walk this league again just like last season.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Well done Warnock Patterson, Mendez Liang and possibly Hayes all players that have got pace including keeping Hoilett and Harris to go along with Zohore I can't wait for next season we will be like really physical direct pacy team its going to be some ride. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I suppose all we need now is Saadi and we will walk this league again just like last season.

I really believe we would if Saadi is given a chance and played upfront with Zohore.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:09 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

I really believe we would if Saadi is given a chance and played upfront with Zohore.

I totally agree.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:11 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

I'd give him a chance, but for whatever reason it looks like he does'nt fit into Warnock's plans. Nothing much to lose by giving him the opportunity to prove himself here.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

I'd give him a chance, but for whatever reason it looks like he does'nt fit into Warnock's plans. Nothing much to lose by giving him the opportunity to prove himself here.

Yeah would it hurt just to give him a run out in some pre season games and see how he does?

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:30 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

I totally agree.

Probably the only time we agree on something.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

if there was a stat table for amount of posts on a player per minutes played this Saadi fella would be top by huge margin . 20 minutes 10k posts {9k by rydo}
only one i can thing of that would come close is if Jordan Rhodes put in a cameo performance { couple of minutes }in a tesimonial at the moment zero minutes 6k posts { all by topcat }.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:04 pm

dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

if there was a stat table for amount of posts on a player per minutes played this Saadi fella would be top by huge margin . 20 minutes 10k posts {9k by rydo}
only one i can thing of that would come close is if Jordan Rhodes put in a cameo performance { couple of minutes }in a tesimonial at the moment zero minutes 6k posts { all by topcat }.

Its only going to get higher every time Saadi is mentioned :D

Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:33 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Its only going to get higher every time Saadi is mentioned :D[/quot

i know....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:33 am

Warnock is signing big strong,physical and fast players.
Very similar to his Sheffield United team .
Very exciting times can't see us being bullied by any team next season .