Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trying to win 30 extra votes for tories.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:54 am

I have to laugh at all these threads mostly pro Tory and mostly written by wez. Angles and grange. Although an very to the right I won't be voting for them. But wez why you putting in so much effort to try and make people vote the way you want them to?? Even if you succeed which reading the threads you plea's have fallen on deaf ears. Why chase maybe 30 extra votes from the few that contribute to this forum? Are you better of looking for a larger vote? Do you canvas the tories outside this forum? Or do you think this is the only place that there people dumb enough to believe you badly research cut and paste jobs?? The tories will win and hold a majority but the brexit that you were so in support of the same one that you've avoided my questions on time after time, won't happen with may (the remainer ) in charge. But you'll be happy as never really wanted or believed in Brexit anyway.

Enjoy you victory tomorrow. And hope you team has the same success next season. Bluebirds.

Re: Trying to win 30 extra votes for tories.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:06 am

Hotdogboy wrote:I have to laugh at all these threads mostly pro Tory and mostly written by wez. Angles and grange. Although an very to the right I won't be voting for them. But wez why you putting in so much effort to try and make people vote the way you want them to?? Even if you succeed which reading the threads you plea's have fallen on deaf ears. Why chase maybe 30 extra votes from the few that contribute to this forum? Are you better of looking for a larger vote? Do you canvas the tories outside this forum? Or do you think this is the only place that there people dumb enough to believe you badly research cut and paste jobs?? The tories will win and hold a majority but the brexit that you were so in support of the same one that you've avoided my questions on time after time, won't happen with may (the remainer ) in charge. But you'll be happy as never really wanted or believed in Brexit anyway.

Enjoy you victory tomorrow. And hope you team has the same success next season. Bluebirds.

To be fair to Wez he's run his campaign exactly like the Tories,plenty of sledging ,very little policy explanation except when the atrocities have dictated, U turns when it suits and being unable to engage when questioned.

His football views,however remain interesting and worth a read. :lol:

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:57 am

Hotdogboy wrote:I have to laugh at all these threads mostly pro Tory and mostly written by wez. Angles and grange. Although an very to the right I won't be voting for them. But wez why you putting in so much effort to try and make people vote the way you want them to?? Even if you succeed which reading the threads you plea's have fallen on deaf ears. Why chase maybe 30 extra votes from the few that contribute to this forum? Are you better of looking for a larger vote? Do you canvas the tories outside this forum? Or do you think this is the only place that there people dumb enough to believe you badly research cut and paste jobs?? The tories will win and hold a majority but the brexit that you were so in support of the same one that you've avoided my questions on time after time, won't happen with may (the remainer ) in charge. But you'll be happy as never really wanted or believed in Brexit anyway.

Another dumb posting you say you're to the right of me politicly but your not voting for the only party that is remotely right of the other parties,you mentioned Brexit in a very negative way,so are you going to vote Liberal,I'm thinking you're a closisit Corbynista and will vote accordingly.....Oh by the if your going to name me in one of your postings please do me the courtesy of getting my name right

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:27 am

angelis1949 wrote:

Another dumb posting you say you're to the right of me politicly but your not voting for the only party that is remotely right of the other parties,you mentioned Brexit in a very negative way,so are you going to vote Liberal,I'm thinking you're a closisit Corbynista and will vote accordingly.....Oh by the if your going to name me in one of your postings please do me the courtesy of getting my name right

Come on angel a big tough Tory lime you shouldn't worry about a name. But respect to you for kind of answering my post, not like wez. So tell me angel the 3 top things you want from brexit when you voted for it??

I told a lot of other fellow campaigners that it will never come in to fruition after the win as it was merely a protest vote by a large not all, number of uneducated people who were following people like me and voted how I persuaded them. People like you and wez angel listening to me and my colleagues. But as I thought we never get what we wanted because there were to many weak lefties who want to be in eu. That won't hold the gov responsible for a real brexit. I don't you answer as you can't really you just followed the of people like me.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:35 am

Hotdogboy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Another dumb posting you say you're to the right of me politicly but your not voting for the only party that is remotely right of the other parties,you mentioned Brexit in a very negative way,so are you going to vote Liberal,I'm thinking you're a closisit Corbynista and will vote accordingly.....Oh by the if your going to name me in one of your postings please do me the courtesy of getting my name right[/quote
Come on angel a big tough Tory lime you shouldn't worry about a name. But respect to you for kind of answering my post, not like wez. So tell me angel the 3 top things you want from brexit when you voted for it??

I told a lot of other fellow campaigners that it will never come in to fruition after the win as it was merely a protest vote by a large not all, number of uneducated people who were following people like me and voted how I persuaded them. People like you and wez angel listening to me and my colleagues. But as I thought we never get what we wanted because there were to many weak lefties who want to be in eu. That won't hold the gov responsible for a real brexit. I don't you answer as you can't really you just followed the of people like me.
fekk me uneducated.... :lol: :lol: is English your first language because I'm struggling to make any sense of what you've posted.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:44 am

Well done jack no sensible and meaning opinions that you believe in so personal insults instead. Well done sir very intelligent and may I add extremely brave hidden behind a screen. Lol.

I write at a level that the handful of posters here would understand.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:44 am

Hotdogboy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Well hotboy from Brexit I would simply want control of our own boarders control of our own laws and finally extricate ourselves from a corrupt cabal that will in time collapse in on itself

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:56 am

Hotdogboy wrote:Well done jack no sensible and meaning opinions that you believe in so personal insults instead. Well done sir very intelligent and may I add extremely brave hidden behind a screen. Lol.

Having known Jock back in the day, I can assure you he is no keyboard warrior.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:05 pm

frazier wrote:
Hotdogboy wrote:Well done jack no sensible and meaning opinions that you believe in so personal insults instead. Well done sir very intelligent and may I add extremely brave hidden behind a screen. Lol.

Having known Jock back in the day, I can assure you he is no keyboard warrior.

Not sure about dogboy though. He has yet to make any posts about football, despite joining a football forum. He come across as a keyboard brave boy who has joined a Cardiff City forum to talk solely about politics.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:24 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Hotdogboy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Well hotboy from Brexit I would simply want control of our own boarders control of our own laws and finally extricate ourselves from a corrupt cabal that will in time collapse in on itself

Thanks for answering at last angle. You do realise without a second vote may won't come away with those powers it be the same. So will you still be happy with brexit when none of the above happens?? I agree 100% with you reasons for brexit. I actually want them to be followed through on.