Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who's next?

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:50 am

After getting in my opinion 3 solid signings in earlier without spending hardly any money who's gonna be next through the door?

For the first time in a while I have complete trust in the players we are bringing in.

Maybe Sam Gallagher will be the big signing this season, Warnock has a budget of around 6M and has spent 400K of it so Gallagher could be a strong possibility as our big name for next season ?

What are your thoughts on our recruitment so far? :bluebird:

Re: Who's next?

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:17 am

Yes, I agree.
Good to see Warnock getting his business done early. He knows who/what he wants. I have complete trust in him.
I would love to see the Charlie Adam deal come off and add a bit more steel and craft to our midfield.

Re: Who's next?

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:37 am

JakeBluebird wrote:After getting in my opinion 3 solid signings in earlier without spending hardly any money who's gonna be next through the door?

For the first time in a while I have complete trust in the players we are bringing in.

Maybe Sam Gallagher will be the big signing this season, Warnock has a budget of around 6M and has spent 400K of it so Gallagher could be a strong possibility as our big name for next season ?

What are your thoughts on our recruitment so far? :bluebird:

I'd go in for Ledley, Adam and Ward & forget Gallagher.
Zohore will score goals and if Adam comes in he'll chip in along with Hoilett, Ward, Harris & Mendez Laing.