Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: City reject 3 million bid for Morrison

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:41 am

Looks like they've turned their attention to Grant Hanley now, Warnock must have given a very firm no to letting Morrison go.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:49 am

Jules wrote:Way I see it is.
1,Club holding out for more money. 2,Warnock rates him. 3, Its bullshit.
But even if we keep Bruno we still lose him for ACN also if we are turning down that kind of money for Morrison does it mean Warnock thinks he can't get a better player or has Mr Tan upped the war chest?

Swap him for Ross & Rhodes :thumbright:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:05 pm

I've a sneaking suspicion that he'll go if Manga signs.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:08 pm

we have a player that a rival actually wants :o the club looks to be moving in the right direction :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:33 pm

But even if we keep Bruno we still lose him for ACN also if we are turning down that kind of money for Morrison does it mean Warnock thinks he can't get a better player or has Mr Tan upped the war chest?

One thing for certain; a close look at the Venky's involvement in Blackburn rovers will show that they are not afraid to splash the cash. It's how, on what and by who they have employed spend it which has been the problem in recent times. Tony Mowbray is a different kettle of fish to what has been before and he will be supported from the top

The Venky's may be bad owners but that's down to their management of the club and not their financial input :(

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Sven wrote:

One thing for certain; a close look at the Venky's involvement in Blackburn rovers will show that they are not afraid to splash the cash. It's how, on what and by who they have employed spend it which has been the problem in recent times. Tony Mowbray is a different kettle of fish to what has been before and he will be supported from the top

The Venky's may be bad owners but that's down to their management of the club and not their financial input :(

Confused?

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:15 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Confused?

Me too! :?

But by your post! :laughing6:

See 'Point 3' and my point was that Blackburn (or the Venky's) would pay that money if asked to by Tony Mowbray

Currently, it is all confused and unconfirmed but a little background never goes amiss :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Sven,are you saying the Venky's want to buy some bullshit ? :D

I got confused by your reply but can see what you mean now and think Mowbrey will get what he asks for.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Sven wrote:
Sven wrote:

Confused?

See 'Point 3' and my point was that Blackburn (or the Venky's) would pay that money if asked to by Tony Mowbray

Currently, it is all confused and unconfirmed but a little background never goes amiss :ayatollah:

My bad!

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Sven wrote:
Sven wrote:

Confused?

My bad!

No problem. I should have been clearer myself :thumbup: :ayatollah: