Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just voted for Plaid Cymru

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Proud to vote for the only party that cares about Wales

Re: Just voted for Plaid Cymru

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:40 pm

speechbubble wrote:Proud to vote for the only party that cares about Wales

Me too butt :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:53 pm

And I Sir :occasion5:

( I think Leanne gives me Wood!!!! )
:bluescarf:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 am

:bluebird: :thumbup:
Its funny how the right wing on this forum said Theresa May was winning the campaign (we all knew they would get most seats). Even the Tories are now admitting that it was the worst campaign by a party in govt in living memory.which is what many of us were saying!!
Cymru am byth

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:18 am

Lengee wrote::bluebird: :thumbup:
Its funny how the right wing on this forum said Theresa May was winning the campaign (we all knew they would get most seats). Even the Tories are now admitting that it was the worst campaign by a party in govt in living memory.which is what many of us were saying!!
Cymru am byth

I think we all knew they were running a poor campaign but that it did'nt really matter as there was no way Corbyn was going to win an election. Many of us said we had to choose the lesser of two evils. Whoever won most of us will not see much difference. I voted Conservative but had a tenner on Labour at 25/1. Looks like I backed two losers, story of my life.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:24 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Cymru am byth

I think we all knew they were running a poor campaign but that it did'nt really matter as there was no way Corbyn was going to win an election. Many of us said we had to choose the lesser of two evils. Whoever won most of us will not see much difference. I voted Conservative but had a tenner on Labour at 25/1. Looks like I backed two losers, story of my life.

I vote Plaid and support Cardiff City ........
I could have made things a lot easier for myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:27 am

eddiep wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Cymru am byth

You just made made me feel a whole lot better . I thought I had it bad, just proves that saying that there is always somebody unluckier in life than you.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
eddiep wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Cymru am byth

You just made made me feel a whole lot better . I thought I had it bad, just proves that saying that there is always somebody unluckier in life than you.

:thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My local MP was a nailed on certainty in this election regardless of national 'swings' and I can't argue he has been good for the constituency, although the Plaid candidate is a credit to his community too; certainly on local issues! :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:40 pm

eddiep wrote:And I Sir :occasion5:

( I think Leanne gives me Wood!!!! )
:bluescarf:

really?

She looks like ET in a wig mate, each to their own though :lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Sven wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
eddiep wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Cymru am byth

My local MP was a nailed on certainty in this election regardless of national 'swings' and I can't argue he has been good for the constituency, although the Plaid candidate is a credit to his community too; certainly on local issues! :ayatollah:

Labour were nailed on in my constituency aswell Sven they won by a mile 12,000 votes more than the Tories who had 5,000 more than Plaid. What pissed me off more than anything was out of the 6 candidates, only 2 of them lived within the constituency, Labour and Plaid. I could never vote for an MP who doesn't even reside in the constituency they are supposed to represent.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:48 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Sven wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
eddiep wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Cymru am byth

Labour were nailed on in my constituency aswell Sven they won by a mile 12,000 votes more than the Tories who had 5,000 more than Plaid. What pissed me off more than anything was out of the 6 candidates, only 2 of them lived within the constituency, Labour and Plaid. I could never vote for an MP who doesn't even reside in the constituency they are supposed to represent.

I think we might well have the same MP, if the guy in third place (and is the only other candidate who lives in the Constituency) was the Plaid candidate, fella ;)

Both are a credit to the communities they serve and have our best interests at heart :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:48 am

Labour got in for us in Cardiff North pinched it back off the Tories ,happy with that