Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Latest News on Bruno Manga '

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:40 am

Whilst Neil Warnock has given up on Peter Whittingham, Warnock has not given up on Bruno Manga and has arranged to chat to Manga and his agent one last time and try and sort a new deal out.

Re: ' Latest News on Bruno Manga '

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:Whilst Neil Warnock has given up on Peter Whittingham, Warnock has not given up on Bruno Manga and has arranged to chat to Manga and his agent one last time and try and sort a new deal out.

Better contact for Bruno if we sell Morrison?????

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Whilst Neil Warnock has given up on Peter Whittingham, Warnock has not given up on Bruno Manga and has arranged to chat to Manga and his agent one last time and try and sort a new deal out.

Makes sense to me :thumbup:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:43 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

I'd rather let Manga go than Morrison.
Atleast he can play all season and wants to be at the club.

Bye bye Manga :wave:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:02 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

I'd rather let Manga go than Morrison.
Atleast he can play all season and wants to be at the club.

Bye bye Manga :wave:

Manga is looking for the best deal he can get, Morrison would do exactly the same if he was in the same position. Morrison has had his injuries and is too weak whilst defending in our penalty area. Manga also has faults but IMO he is at least a couple of notches above Morrison in overall quality.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:09 pm

Makes perfect sense to me, Annis and (as said elsewhere) maybe a Morrison sale would pave the way. I am sure it is all about the money with Bruno's Agent and Neil Warnock seems to have his respect :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:17 pm

Sign him up. It will save us spending a fortune on another center back!

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:25 pm

We are not going to sell Morrison to keep manga, but as Whitts has gone, I really think that we are going to sign Manga, with whitts wages gone :thumbup: