Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bye bye brexit.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:47 am

It's now official we can wave good bye to any meaningful brexit. Not that most leavers actually wanted it deep down. May the remainer runs an election that makes it impossible to get a deal that puts us on a better position than remaining. What a surprise. Stitched up again and we all sat there and took it. We deserve what we get. We way to soft and left as a nation.

Oh well.

Re: Bye bye brexit.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:53 am

Nobody ever had a mandate for Hard Brexit. We were consistently told we'd stay in the single market.

See:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/o ... 25ba310fce

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 am

Hotdogboy wrote:It's now official we can wave good bye to any meaningful brexit. Not that most leavers actually wanted it deep down. May the remainer runs an election that makes it impossible to get a deal that puts us on a better position than remaining. What a surprise. Stitched up again and we all sat there and took it. We deserve what we get. We way to soft and left as a nation.

Oh well.

Where do you get your information that most leavers didn't want it?

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:58 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
Hotdogboy wrote:It's now official we can wave good bye to any meaningful brexit. Not that most leavers actually wanted it deep down. May the remainer runs an election that makes it impossible to get a deal that puts us on a better position than remaining. What a surprise. Stitched up again and we all sat there and took it. We deserve what we get. We way to soft and left as a nation.

Oh well.

34% think Hard Brexit is good, 44% think it is bad.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/at ... ow-so-far/

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:59 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh well.

he seems like a closet leftie to me wouldn't waste your time mate :thumbright:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:01 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh well.

No one wanted a second vote to agree the deal, everyone was willing to leave it in a remainers hands. Although I was celebrating at the time that a load of easily swayed uneducated voted the way I wanted, it's was clear there was little interest when we won. But that's life onwards and upwards. Least it give us something to moan at when we still tied to the eu in all but name.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:02 am

tylorstown18891 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh well.

If you've read his previous posts, there is no way he voted Brexit despite claiming he did. Nearly every post he has made is anti-Brexit.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:03 am

tylorstown18891 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh well.

It's silly things like this. Voted leave now wants to blame everyone else for remain but deep down doesn't have the stomach for leave. It's a shame.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:05 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh well.

If you've read his previous posts, there is no way he voted Brexit despite claiming he did. Nearly every post he has made is anti-Brexit.

Bless. In May's own words, this was a vote on Brexit and she fucked it. May was the one driving this hard Brexit, nobody else. They tried to become a Tory UKIP hybrid, and they miscalculated it horribly. We've voted to leave, and I respect that but nobody said anything about leaving the Single Market or even the EEA. Arron Banks wanted a Norway model for crying out loud.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:11 am

Hotdogboy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh well.

No one wanted a second vote to agree the deal, everyone was willing to leave it in a remainers hands. Although I was celebrating at the time that a load of easily swayed uneducated voted the way I wanted, it's was clear there was little interest when we won. But that's life onwards and upwards. Least it give us something to moan at when we still tied to the eu in all but name.

So you've assumed it....ok

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:15 am

Oh well.

Oh hotboy you really are a silly billy

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:35 am

tylorstown18891 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh well.

It's silly things like this. Voted leave now wants to blame everyone else for remain but deep down doesn't have the stomach for leave. It's a shame.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 am

To all the weak leftie remainers. keep you head in the sand. Let all the east Europeans come and take jobs. Let the Muslim community have they own laws. Let's us keep all those soft eu human rights. Let's let men marry men. Wow a embarrassment this country is coming to. People who say they to the right are a big bunch of immigrant arse kissing lovers.

That's it for me now. Just posting on football when it's starts up again. Have a nice weekend.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:49 am

Hotdogboy wrote:To all the weak leftie remainers. keep you head in the sand. Let all the east Europeans come and take jobs. Let the Muslim community have they own laws. Let's us keep all those soft eu human rights. Let's let men marry men. Wow a embarrassment this country is coming to. People who say they to the right are a big bunch of immigrant arse kissing lovers.

That's it for me now. Just posting on football when it's starts up again. Have a nice weekend.

Thank goodness for that :roll:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Hotdogboy wrote:To all the weak leftie remainers. keep you head in the sand. Let all the east Europeans come and take jobs. Let the Muslim community have they own laws. Let's us keep all those soft eu human rights. Let's let men marry men. Wow a embarrassment this country is coming to. People who say they to the right are a big bunch of immigrant arse kissing lovers.

:wave:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Thank goodness for that :roll:

We'd better not sign a european leftback. :lol: Racist homophobic throwing his toys out.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:23 pm

It's a figment of the imagination now! Oh wait, Nigel's just walked in :lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:32 pm

Brexit will be whatever they can negotiate. Even labour would have had to come to an agreement with the EU. It's all well and good saying what you want but it may not be what he other side wants.

Brexit will happen because the only parties opposing it were the lib dems and probably the snp. Labour and conservatives were going for it.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:33 pm

Hotdogboy's views and way of posting seems very similar to another righteous than thou clown who sometimes appears on here.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Jules wrote:Hotdogboy's views and way of posting seems very similar to another righteous than thou clown who sometimes appears on here.

Wez hasn't posted since yesterday..................

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:48 pm

Look back at your posts multi, I don't think you've posted once regarding Cardiff City or Football in general. You must use another one of your multis for that eh?!

Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:23 am

Stop free movement and ignore the European court are the main issues for the majority of people, I would imagine ?

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:10 am

petesmeat wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh well.

Bless. In May's own words, this was a vote on Brexit and she fucked it. May was the one driving this hard Brexit, nobody else. They tried to become a Tory UKIP hybrid, and they miscalculated it horribly. We've voted to leave, and I respect that but nobody said anything about leaving the Single Market or even the EEA. Arron Banks wanted a Norway model for crying out loud.

i think if you listened to what the liberals have been saying re coalotion youd find that they found BOTH main parties views on breexit impossible to agree with.
this idea Corbyn was much cooler on it has come from people who voted remain who have invented this soft and hard brexit to split the out vote.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:47 pm

norms76 wrote:

Look back at your posts multi, I don't think you've posted once regarding Cardiff City or Football in general. You must use another one of your multis for that eh?!

Unfortunately Norms the board is once again riddled with multi's, many of which are predictably from the Odd'Un. I just ignore him and his guff but he ruins an otherwise excellent forum as he writes so many posts, often entire threads talking to himself.