Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nigel Farage

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:39 am

Welcome back.

You heard it here first.

Re: Nigel Farage

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:41 pm

He'll be back right enough. The great thing for him is that his party conferences will be a lot cheaper from now on. They could hold it in a chip shop.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:38 pm

City Slicker wrote:He'll be back right enough. The great thing for him is that his party conferences will be a lot cheaper from now on. They could hold it in a chip shop.

:lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:42 pm

City Slicker wrote:He'll be back right enough. The great thing for him is that his party conferences will be a lot cheaper from now on. They could hold it in a chip shop.

Wez has such an establishment and is both cheap and available! ;) :ayatollah: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:47 pm

New leader of a party that has no reason to exist - seems like a perfect match to me.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:58 pm

McNaughtyButNice wrote:New leader of a party that has no reason to exist - seems like a perfect match to me.

Farage is the one person that might re-invent UKIP while Brexit is still processing ;)

However, I saw the mischievous glint in his eye as he said it and I firmly believe he knows that UKIP are pretty much a spent force in British politics now Brexit has been approved

He knew EXACTLY when to know his own job was done! ;)

Not a particular fan of his politics but have to admire that he stood up for what he believed and has now effectively cost two Conservative Prime Ministers their jobs (May won't last too long) and any legacy they might have had :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Election Results: Nigel Farage warns over new referendum

Nigel Farage has said he would have "no choice" but to return to politics if Brexit was under threat, as UKIP look unlikely to win any seats.

The former UKIP leader said "we may be looking down the barrel of a second (EU) referendum".

Party leader Paul Nuttall said Theresa May had put Brexit "in jeopardy".

He said he believed this election was wrong from the start, adding: "Hubris."

Deputy Chairwoman Suzanne Evans described the poll as "shocking" and said if right, "Brexit at risk and Marxists at large".

UKIP had no MPs at the end of the last parliament, after Douglas Carswell left the party in March.

Mr Farage - who resigned as party leader in July of last year - said Jeremy Corbyn had managed to get UKIP voters around the UK to vote for him.

He said: "I think the shock we're seeing tonight is all about personality. UKIP voters want someone who speaks for them. Corbyn looked comfortable in his own skin."

He added that Mrs May's credibility as party leader had been "fatally damaged".

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:41 pm

Sven wrote:

Wez has such an establishment and is both cheap and available! ;) :ayatollah: :laughing6: :laughing6:

I think Wez and Nige are the same person :lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Man of the people our Sir Nigel :thumbup:

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:00 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Sven wrote:

I think Wez and Nige are the same person :lol:

Agree - they both speak an absolute pile of bollox ;)

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:22 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Man of the people our Sir Nigel :thumbup:

Man of the people my arse. He's a multi millionaire who's taken ordinary people for a ride. Facist tw*t

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:49 pm

BlueGog wrote:

Man of the people my arse. He's a multi millionaire who's taken ordinary people for a ride. Facist tw*t

A million per cent correct! Attention seeking bellend who's never done a day's graft in his life. All aboard the gravy train!

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:16 pm

City Slicker wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

A million per cent correct! Attention seeking bellend who's never done a day's graft in his life. All aboard the gravy train!

Talk about uneducated.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:22 pm

Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

Talk about uneducated.

No I guess he has some education

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:26 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

Talk about uneducated.

He isn't a millionaire for one

He spent 20 years in a job

But because he has been a civil servant he is on the gravy train what about Corbyn what job has he had apart from mp for decades?

I am not a fan of farage at all but I prefer him to the lies that are constantly told.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:33 pm

Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

Talk about uneducated.

But because he has been a civil servant he is on the gravy train what about Corbyn what job has he had apart from mp for decades?

I am not a fan of farage at all but I prefer him to the lies that are constantly told.

How do you know he's not a millionaire?

He spent years in the City hoovering up dosh; I wouldn't call that graft by the way.

Jeremy is a professional MP and I prefer someone to put all their time in the job unlike loads that jump on the bandwagon treating it as part time pin money.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:54 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

Talk about uneducated.

He spent years in the City hoovering up dosh; I wouldn't call that graft by the way.

Jeremy is a professional MP and I prefer someone to put all their time in the job unlike loads that jump on the bandwagon treating it as part time pin money.

Professional mp lmfao

Corbyn is worth more than Farage is!

Hoovering up dosh he was a metals trader. But because you don't like the guy he is on the gravy train and Corbyn is a professional mp. Corbyn has earned 1.5 mill from the state plus he has a pension of 1.6 mill gifted to him ONTOP of a state pension but hey he is a professional mp and has grafted for it. Such a hypocrite.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:12 am

Sven wrote:Election Results: Nigel Farage warns over new referendum

Nigel Farage has said he would have "no choice" but to return to politics if Brexit was under threat, as UKIP look unlikely to win any seats.

The former UKIP leader said "we may be looking down the barrel of a second (EU) referendum".

Party leader Paul Nuttall said Theresa May had put Brexit "in jeopardy".

He said he believed this election was wrong from the start, adding: "Hubris."

Deputy Chairwoman Suzanne Evans described the poll as "shocking" and said if right, "Brexit at risk and Marxists at large".

UKIP had no MPs at the end of the last parliament, after Douglas Carswell left the party in March.

Mr Farage - who resigned as party leader in July of last year - said Jeremy Corbyn had managed to get UKIP voters around the UK to vote for him.

He said: "I think the shock we're seeing tonight is all about personality. UKIP voters want someone who speaks for them. Corbyn looked comfortable in his own skin."

He added that Mrs May's credibility as party leader had been "fatally damaged".

Marxist at large? Struggling to believe that.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:29 am

Farage speaks truthfully and sensibly that's why the media hate him. Branding him a Facist cracks me up, are there still people stupid enough to believe shouting Nazi, racist or Facist is enough to close down debate, the atrocities in our cities are a direct result of this mndset and people have woken up to it .

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:44 am

Jock wrote:Farage speaks truthfully and sensibly that's why the media hate him. Branding him a Facist cracks me up, are there still people stupid enough to believe shouting Nazi, racist or Facist is enough to close down debate, the atrocities in our cities are a direct result of this mndset and people have woken up to it .

The fact is though Farage is the only one that has any sort of profile that attracts any attention at all.Ukip are dead and buried without him.He will soon be as relevant as Arthur Scargill.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:48 am

Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

Talk about uneducated.

Professional mp lmfao

Hoovering up dosh he was a metals trader. But because you don't like the guy he is on the gravy train and Corbyn is a professional mp. Corbyn has earned 1.5 mill from the state plus he has a pension of 1.6 mill gifted to him ONTOP of a state pension but hey he is a professional mp and has grafted for it. Such a hypocrite.

How's that hypocritical pal and been up all night making up figures have we? You didn't answer my question as to how you have inside knowledge on Nigel Farage's wealth however you appear to know everything about Corbyn's finances. If you're suggesting Corbyn has earned 1.5 million from his work as an MP over 40 YEARS then that only works out as £37500 a year. Not a lot more than your average slightly higher than median income earner a very the same period and for doing an important job in contributing to upholding our democracy. You may be able to suggest many things in your anti-left bias but Corbyn being in it for just the money is laughable.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:50 am

City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

Talk about uneducated.

Professional mp lmfao

How's that hypocritical pal and been up all night making up figures have we? You didn't answer my question as to how you have inside knowledge on Nigel Farage's wealth however you appear to know everything about Corbyn's finances. If you're suggesting Corbyn has earned 1.5 million from his work as an MP over 40 YEARS then that only works out as £37500 a year. Not a lot more than your average slightly higher than median income earner during the same period and for doing an important job in contributing to upholding our democracy. You may be able to suggest many things in your anti-left bias but Corbyn being in it for just the money is laughable.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:17 am

City Slicker wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

Talk about uneducated.

Professional mp lmfao

How's that hypocritical pal and been up all night making up figures have we? You didn't answer my question as to how you have inside knowledge on Nigel Farage's wealth however you appear to know everything about Corbyn's finances. If you're suggesting Corbyn has earned 1.5 million from his work as an MP over 40 YEARS then that only works out as £37500 a year. Not a lot more than your average slightly higher than median income earner during the same period and for doing an important job in contributing to upholding our democracy. You may be able to suggest many things in your anti-left bias but Corbyn being in it for just the money is laughable.

Takes nothing more than a quick Google search and because I pointed out your lies I have an anti left bias although I voted left?

I was merely pointing out that what you were saying was untrue and hypocritical.

You cannot average a salary out over 40 years to suit your argument as you have not factored in inflation.

Corbyn may be a man of the people however he is earning roughly 115k a year at present.

You are the one who has been arguing with bias a 5 minute Google seach will give you a lot of figures to argue with or are you that ignorant that you don't have to search for anything as you believe you already know