Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wez Wally?

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Can anyone find him? Seems to have gone off radar today. Wez, we know you're reading. Come out, come out, wherever you are. :lol: :lol:

Re: Wez Wally?

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:17 pm

norms76 wrote:Can anyone find him? Seems to have gone off radar today. Wez, we know you're reading. Come out, come out, wherever you are. :lol: :lol:

He's busy today setting up the 'coalition of the crying' with angelis and Jock. :D

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:18 pm

:lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:21 pm

norms76 wrote:Can anyone find him? Seems to have gone off radar today. Wez, we know you're reading. Come out, come out, wherever you are. :lol: :lol:

Crying into his copy of the Tory/UKIP/DUP manifesto :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:

Crying into his copy of the Tory/UKIP/DUP manifesto :oops: :oops: :oops:

Maybe he is the anti-midas as everything he touches turns to shit.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Maybe he's had his chips...and eaten them?! ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Sven wrote:Maybe he's had his chips...and eaten them?! ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:

If you've ever seen him you'll know that's very true!

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:47 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:Maybe he's had his chips...and eaten them?! ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:

Paul, I have frequented his establishment in the past (not bad, if I'm being honest) and noted profits must be affected, if you know what I mean! ;) :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

He's busy today setting up the 'coalition of the crying' with angelis and Jock. :D

Tony why didn't you tell our little angel and beam me up Scotty that a hung parliament doesn't​ mean you have to take it literally? Poor things :lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:37 pm

Been grafting today lads , is corbyn pm ? :lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Cheeky git :lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:41 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Cheeky git :lol:

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:25 pm

wez1927 wrote:

finished 2nd Wez.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:40 pm

dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

finished 2nd Wez.

I thought the way some of the deluded lefties on here were going on i thought That he won :lol: strange bunch celebrating a loss

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:40 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Wez, no-one doubts you work hard, fella! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: