Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

weak and unable

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:08 pm

DB6DguzXgAEwLd6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: weak and unable

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Yet mate who won the election her or corbyn?

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:17 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Yet mate who won the election her or corbyn?
who's now supported by terrorists sympathiser

Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:35 pm

Which one May or Corbyn?
Haven't seen May at any IRA funerals or supporting Hamas and Hezbollah

Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Just a point.

The DUP whether people like them or not are a political
Party.

Sinn fein are a political party.

The IRA are not a political party. There are a terrorist organisation using violence and murder historically to achieve their aims.

Just wanted to make that distinction.

Maajid nawaz made an excellent point. He said when people give up violence and murder they can stop being called terrorists.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Miller time wrote:Which one May or Corbyn?
Haven't seen May at any IRA funerals or supporting Hamas and Hezbollah

You must have missed it. We're talking Theresa May here. Hope that helps :thumbup:

Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:27 pm

welshrarebit wrote:Just a point.

The DUP whether people like them or not are a political
Party.

Sinn fein are a political party.

The IRA are not a political party. There are a terrorist organisation using violence and murder historically to achieve their aims.

Just wanted to make that distinction.

Maajid nawaz made an excellent point. He said when people give up violence and murder they can stop being called terrorists.

The UDF are a terrorist organisation. The DUP are their political wing just like IRA and Sinn Fein. May has opened a can of worms here. She is obviouly willing to sacrifice peace in the north of Ireland to keep hold of power.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:31 am

Oh sorry didn't see corbyns name mentioned above...

You must be one of those Corbyn lovers

At the end of the day city slicker, Corbyn is only out for himself he couldn't give a toss about this country only his own views.

And by the time of the next election we will see his true colours, even now he wants to form a government with the SNP and all the other parties, what a coalition that would be

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:36 am

wayne wrote:DB6DguzXgAEwLd6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:56 am

Miller time wrote:Oh sorry didn't see corbyns name mentioned above...

You must be one of those Corbyn lovers

At the end of the day city slicker, Corbyn is only out for himself he couldn't give a toss about this country only his own views.

And by the time of the next election we will see his true colours, even now he wants to form a government with the SNP and all the other parties, what a coalition that would be

If you believe that mate you'll believe in fairies. A Progressive Alliance would unite the country and give the young hope. Compare that to the dire alternative.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:28 am

I don't do all the Punch & Judy stuff on here, but where the fcuk is she ????????

She has allowed a glorious defeat for Labour turn into a victory lap. Where was she this morning when Labour were mopping up the media attention ? We have seen her once on friday and she managed to cock that up as well acting as if she'd won her mandate. This has to be the most incompetent PM i can recall in my lifetime (Callaghan onward).

During my apprenticeship an old school fitter taught me, if you can't fix it, fcuk it up so nobody else can either !!! She is doing a cracking job of that.

For impartiality i voted Tory in Pontypridd (which is quite pointless i know)

Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:57 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Yet mate who won the election her or corbyn?

What an embarrassing reply :lol:

I'm glad it's over. I shouldn't have to read your child-like posts anymore.