Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The 2 new signings?

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:22 pm

As Carl said two more players within the next 2 weeks? Who are you thinking?

I think Ward is one for sure I think Warnock really likes this guy and could be a very useful squad player for us.

The second player I'm really not sure I can't see it being Hayes or leadley or Adam or Gallagher.

I think it will be a player who we haven't been linked with at all

Re: The 2 new signings?

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:51 pm

JakeBluebird wrote:As Carl said two more players within the next 2 weeks? Who are you thinking?

I think Ward is one for sure I think Warnock really likes this guy and could be a very useful squad player for us.

The second player I'm really not sure I can't see it being Hayes or leadley or Adam or Gallagher.

I think it will be a player who we haven't been linked with at all

I would suggest that the 2 new signings in the next two weeks is pure guesswork by the original poster...nothing is leaked from the club these days.

The fact that the transfer window is now open and players are returning from their 2/3 week holidays and with free contract players contracts running out at the end of June would mean virtually every team in the country will be probably signing a few players over the next few weeks.

Personally my opinion (guess) is that there will be numerous players moving out shortly which will then mean probably 3/4/5 players coming in...but only Warnock and the board will know for sure

Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:04 pm

We will all see if Carl is correct in the next 2 weeks, but gone are the days where info is leaked and I'm taking any gossip with a pinch of salt to be honest.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Agree with above this is pure guesswork and is likely to be correct but hardly news.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:56 pm

I think your all right, our club very rarely leaks any news these days and that's how it should be

Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Ward and Camp

Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Bridgwater Blue wrote:Ward and Camp

That's what I'm thinking, hoping it's Ward and someone we haven't been linked too

Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Cambell