Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Horror side of the Decade

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:07 pm

What is your horror side for the first decade of this century? Mine is this (including loan players)

GK Dimitrios Konstantopoulos
RB Rhys Weston
CB Spencer Prior
CB Andy Jordon
LB Jermaine Darlington

RW Richard Langley
CM Phil Mulryne
CM Leyton Maxwell
LW Malvin Kamara

FW Luigi Glombard
FW Kevin Campbell

Re: Cardiff City Horror side of the Decade

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 pm

David Marshall
Kevin McNaughton
Antny Gerrard
Mark Hudson
Paul Quinn
Chris Burke
Joe Ledley
Gavin Rae
Peter Whittingham
Jay Bothroyd
Michael Chopra

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:12 pm

PS

Managed by that complete fuckwit Dave Jones

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:52 pm

guylain ndumbu-nsungu has to be in there

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:55 pm

What about that 2foot talldwarf full back,cant think of his name???

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Taffs Well Bluebird wrote:What about that 2foot talldwarf full back,cant think of his name???

Alan Wright I think

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:00 pm

where is eddie and fowler ;)

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Taiwo is near to the side!!

Robbie Fowler??

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:07 pm

What about Ferretti - The striker to good to play in this division :o

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Dean Gordon - now what a loan signing he was!!

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Dobbin wrote:What about Ferretti - The striker to good to play in this division :o

Oh god I forgot about him.

Didn't Alex Ferguson suggest him to DJ?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:34 pm

LEO FORTUNE-WEST, loved by the fans but only because he was absulute shite....

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 am

No Eddie Johnson, Leon Jeanne, or Jeff Whitley so far... :roll:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 am

konstontopolous
rhys weston
spensor Prior
Mark Hudson
jermaine darlington
Eddie Johnson
Robbie Fowler
Jeff Whitley
Leonne Jeanne
Trev Sinclair
Rich Langley

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 am

leon jeanne was awful, i could be very wrong here but didnt a top manager or someone with a dcent football knowledge call him the black goerge best??? hmm not quite!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:19 am

andy campbell, although il never forget him scoring against against qpr in the playoff final to take us up, he was still a very average footballer for us though not evan that saves him in my book.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:22 am

Blue_Stef wrote:konstontopolous
rhys weston
spensor Prior
Mark Hudson
jermaine darlington
Eddie Johnson
Robbie Fowler
Jeff Whitley
Leonne Jeanne
Trev Sinclair
Rich Langley

I liked sinclair, he was decent i thought

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:45 am

miguel comminges

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:06 am

GK: Dimi Konstantopoulos - the main reason we didn't make the playoffs last season!
DL: Jermaine Darlington - started well but rapidly stank.
DR: Andy Jordan - he's shifting to a full back role for me because I have too awful centre backs.
DC: Spencer Prior - how in God's name did he ever play Premiership football???
DC: Robert Page - my Sheffield United mate warned me we were signing a duff and sweet baby Jesus did he prove him right!
ML: Luigi Glombard - ok so he's out of position here but I felt he would have done better as a winger.
MR: Josh Low - seriously, he was a the perfect case of effort just not being enough. Had pace, but could not pass, cross, dribbling etc.
MC: Toni Koskela - why was he with us???
MC: Jeff Whitley - looked decent for a game.
FC: Iwan Redan - I had high hopes for him but he was a complete bag of wank.
FC: Michael Ricketts - in my team because he's so arrogant and thinks he can still live off his one England cap.

I don't agree with the likes of Andrea Ferretti and Leon Jeanne being put in. I think both were just badly managed. Ferretti needed more game time and displayed sparks of being a quality player but wasn't played enough to get a decent chance. When we had our striker problems we should have played him up front. Jeanne again showed signs of genius but just never played enough. Ok, the drugs etc... but it was such a shame. Now playing for Cross Inn AFC in the 4 Walls 4 Sale League so hopefully I'll be marking him if we play them in the cup!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 am

Zabier wrote:GK: Dimi Konstantopoulos - the main reason we didn't make the playoffs last season!
DL: Jermaine Darlington - started well but rapidly stank.
DR: Andy Jordan - he's shifting to a full back role for me because I have too awful centre backs.
DC: Spencer Prior - how in God's name did he ever play Premiership football???
DC: Robert Page - my Sheffield United mate warned me we were signing a duff and sweet baby Jesus did he prove him right!
ML: Luigi Glombard - ok so he's out of position here but I felt he would have done better as a winger.
MR: Josh Low - seriously, he was a the perfect case of effort just not being enough. Had pace, but could not pass, cross, dribbling etc.
MC: Toni Koskela - why was he with us???
MC: Jeff Whitley - looked decent for a game.
FC: Iwan Redan - I had high hopes for him but he was a complete bag of wank.
FC: Michael Ricketts - in my team because he's so arrogant and thinks he can still live off his one England cap.

I don't agree with the likes of Andrea Ferretti and Leon Jeanne being put in. I think both were just badly managed. Ferretti needed more game time and displayed sparks of being a quality player but wasn't played enough to get a decent chance. When we had our striker problems we should have played him up front. Jeanne again showed signs of genius but just never played enough. Ok, the drugs etc... but it was such a shame. Now playing for Cross Inn AFC in the 4 Walls 4 Sale League so hopefully I'll be marking him if we play them in the cup!

Ferretti has failed to shine back in Italy.

Jeanne, some genius, sure, absolute waste of space though. Sent to Priory twice, failed to complete allegedly claiming couldn't read or write... given chances at clubs expense, threw them back in our face.

Only able to play now on a technicality - gave a urine sample freshly drawn from a tap. Due to no club official being present, FAW could not ban him.

Such an intellect, eh? Later gave an interview for I think Zoo magazine claiming an unnamed English international got him onto coke... :lol:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:13 am

Yeah, I am basing my team on a strictly footballing measure though. I've tried to ignore his off the field antics... which, like you touched upon, were totally disgraceful.

Wasn't it Leon Jeanne who came out and said 70% of the Premiership were on drugs and when quizzed about how he knew this he claimed he knew because he had dealt to them all? :D

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:16 am

That really wouldn't surprise me.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:18 am

milly44 wrote:LEO FORTUNE-WEST, loved by the fans but only because he was absulute shite....

I presume u r having a laugh.

LFW was the main reason why Earnie scored a hatful that season. Also he set up Scott Young for that goal against Leeds.

LFW would be in a City lower div eleven. He was great for us.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am

Dimi
Page
jordon
darlington
des hamilton
mulryne
sheridan
whitley
langley
redan
byrne

Leo was a legend

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 am

Des Hamilton??? Lol. He was awesome! I remember seeing him in town one day and he was always smiling. Not a bad player either.