Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Apology to Wales football fans

Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:58 am

Got this from another site

Hey guys, Serb here.

I dont even watch football, but I have to apologize in the name of my countrymen for the reception Welsh got in last night's game, from people trying to steal Wales flags, throwing pyro at them etc....

Your folks were in our capital for the last 2 days before the game (they say around 2000 of you), and not a single incident happened, everyone was delighted to be here. Some of you even donated blood for FC Partisan's fan who is in hospital atm (because of a bullet wound suffered in a firm vs firm fight), and this is how you get repaid.... Shame on us

Best regards

A Serb

Re: Apology to Wales football fans

Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:05 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Got this from another site

Hey guys, Serb here.

I dont even watch football, but I have to apologize in the name of my countrymen for the reception Welsh got in last night's game, from people trying to steal Wales flags, throwing pyro at them etc....

Your folks were in our capital for the last 2 days before the game (they say around 2000 of you), and not a single incident happened, everyone was delighted to be here. Some of you even donated blood for FC Partisan's fan who is in hospital atm (because of a bullet wound suffered in a firm vs firm fight), and this is how you get repaid.... Shame on us

Best regards

A Serb

Best regards

A Serb. :laughing5:

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:56 pm

norms76 wrote:

Hey guys, Serb here.

Best regards

A Serb

Best regards

Mate just found this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:08 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Hey guys, Serb here.

Best regards

A Serb

Best regards

Mate just found this

I posted those pictures on another thread. :thumbright: