Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Bruno Manga Today '

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Cardiff City met today with Bruno Manga and his agent and put an offer to them, they've gone away to think about it.

I personally hope they say yes,if they don't fair play to City for trying and not giving up :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Bruno Manga Today '

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:29 pm

If we can keep him, what a great centre half partnership he and Bamba would be

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:30 pm

I think (and hope) he signs. I think NW is very keen for him to stay.
What do you think Annis?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Pretty Please Stay Bruno

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:33 pm

TBH I think he might stay that team in turkey are only just promoted I can't see him going there if I'm honest,now if it's true galatasaray are after him then fair enough but not to fight a relegation battle in a substandard league

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:34 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I think (and hope) he signs. I think NW is very keen for him to stay.
What do you think Annis?

My personal opinion Manga has an agent, who has played games for the last year and has been touting Manga abroad and is very greedy.

I believe we offered quite a good deal as Warnock rates him high, but rem Warnock has a small budget.

I only think we will get him if, there are not many offers on the table.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Fingers crossed Neil has offered him a decent contract and convinced him this is the best place for him. But we all know what his agent wants... More money. So well see.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Hopefully that was the case and the improved offer will please the greedy agent.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Would it have been on a lower wage?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I think (and hope) he signs. I think NW is very keen for him to stay.
What do you think Annis?

My personal opinion Manga has an agent, who has played games for the last year and has been touting Manga abroad and is very greedy.

I believe we offered quite a good deal as Warnock rates him high, but rem Warnock has a small budget.

Agree, give him a deadline with a take it or leave it offer, then get on with the window and get a replacement in if needed.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:
What do you think Annis?

Annis, I'm with you on those thoughts and believe the Agent is more the issue than the player himself :thumbup:

The early whispers of offers (mainly from Turkey) have yet to amount to anything of worth, so City's hand may well be turning back in their favour and I hope it works out. If not, maybe Japan would be a good destination so that Neil Warnock and Cardiff City can say "Sayonara Bruno!" and move on! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:45 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:If we can keep him, what a great centre half partnership he and Bamba would be

You think Warnock is going to drop( His) captain Morrison I don't. It will either be 3 cb's or Manga or bamba and morrison with great cover either way.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:18 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:If we can keep him, what a great centre half partnership he and Bamba would be

You think Warnock is going to drop( His) captain Morrison I don't. It will either be 3 cb's or Manga or bamba and morrison with great cover either way.

Agree

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
What do you think Annis?

A good update Annis.
The agent does sounds typical really - trying to get the best deal for his man and obviously a bigger percentage for himself. Reading between the lines I think Manga would be happy to stay if the deal is ok.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Bumped into a friend of mine while back home recently who knows Manga. Said he seems happy to stay, likes the area, likes warnock and is just waying up options baed on becoming free and offered significantly reduced terms. Apparently he's turned down a few opportunities already.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:35 pm

The fact we are still talking to him is encouraging, but it's probably less than 50/50 he will stay.

Manga, Connelly, Samba and Morrison as centre backs is as good as anything in the championship :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:33 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:The fact we are still talking to him is encouraging, but it's probably less than 50/50 he will stay.

Manga, Connelly, Samba and Morrison as centre backs is as good as anything in the championship :bluebird: :bluebird:
:thumbup:

Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:55 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:The fact we are still talking to him is encouraging, but it's probably less than 50/50 he will stay.

Agree entirely.