Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T Black guy trying to make a point with Antifa

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Fair play to this guy ,Very well spoken even when an angry little woman kept screaming at him Think he has a valid point ? I think he's spot on :occasion5:

https://youtu.be/bADdJuN-4Ag

Re: O/T Black guy trying to make a point with Antifa

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:35 am

Absolutely spot on.

I admire a person who can express their opinion in a well mannered way. He had all the right statements to make that angry woman look stupid. She came over as a right nightmare who has to revert to foul language. I wonder if she realised she had lost the debate when she started doing that.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:09 am

Like he said antifa turn up at these demos dressed in black with hoods up looking for trouble yet think their the good guys.

They call everyone a nazi who disagrees with them when really they need to look up what nazism was.

The police need to clamp down on these clowns.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 am

Poor misunderstood EDL :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:43 am

:occasion5:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:45 am

No one has mentioned edl :? Just answer my original post ,Has that guy got a point ?

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:52 am

Xcasual wrote:No one has mentioned edl :? Just answer my original post ,Has that guy got a point ?

beginning of your video they are mentioned. my point is "they turn up dressed in black looking for trouble" goes both ways as far as i'm concerned.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:05 pm

rustyblue wrote:
Xcasual wrote:No one has mentioned edl :? Just answer my original post ,Has that guy got a point ?

beginning of your video they are mentioned. my point is "they turn up dressed in black looking for trouble" goes both ways as far as i'm concerned.

That's right that nut job woman mentions it ,What I've seen of people wearing black it's mostly the Antifa lot. Not supporting any of them but I saw that video with that black guy and what he said was spot on. That nasty little woman even started to abuse him :?

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:08 pm

One thing I think we all agree on is the fact we all need to come together to stop these bastards from attacking people.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Absolutely spot on.

I admire a person who can express their opinion in a well mannered way. He had all the right statements to make that angry woman look stupid. She came over as a right nightmare who has to revert to foul language. I wonder if she realised she had lost the debate when she started doing that.

Spot on :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Xcasual wrote:One thing I think we all agree on is the fact we all need to come together to stop these bastards from attacking people.

I agree with that 100%... the country has been fractured for far too long...

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:04 pm

rustyblue wrote:
Xcasual wrote:One thing I think we all agree on is the fact we all need to come together to stop these bastards from attacking people.

It will take a lot to heal. Everything seems to be a binary choice, Scottish referendum yes or no, general election Labour or Conservative, EU referendum in or out. All decided on tight margins, all very emotive and no one seems to be prepared to listen to the other point of view. Antifa are the biggest Facists going and cause nothing but trouble most of them don't even know what their supposed to be protesting, they just "know" anyone with a contrary view is Nazi Scum.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:22 pm

rustyblue wrote:

Your as bad as the woman in the clip. Totally Ill informed. She believed it was an edl March but it wasn't as he tried to explain. The March was a March against hate. Nothing to do with edl.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:22 pm

rustyblue wrote:Poor misunderstood EDL :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Poor got my facts wrong you.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Check out Lauren southern on YouTube. Aside from
Being very easy on the eye she does some brilliant videos particularly going against antifa groups

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:10 pm

rustyblue wrote:Poor misunderstood EDL :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

That pic is months old, nothing to do with the recent march.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:21 pm

rustyblue wrote:

the dressed in black remark was not aimed at the EDL ..it was aimed at the trouble makers.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:55 am

Jock wrote:
rustyblue wrote:

It will take a lot to heal. Everything seems to be a binary choice, Scottish referendum yes or no, general election Labour or Conservative, EU referendum in or out. All decided on tight margins, all very emotive and no one seems to be prepared to listen to the other point of view. Antifa are the biggest Facists going and cause nothing but trouble most of them don't even know what their supposed to be protesting, they just "know" anyone with a contrary view is Nazi Scum.

For once I agree totally with your viewpoint. It is next to impossible for everyone to come together as we live in a democracy with a right to free speech and viewpoint. The only way to get everyone thinking the same is to become a dictatorship and that would be a really bad idea. What we need is for people to accept the results of General Elections/Referendums rather than trying to subvert them to get a different outcome.

I further agree about far left organisations who get away with fascist behaviour by calling everyone else a fascist. The truth is they are as dangerous as far right groups who try to stifle debate.

The guy in that video was brilliant and made those political thugs look like what they are one trick ponies.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:25 pm

One point in the comments on you tube that for me summed this woman up was that she was wearing a no fur badged pinned onto a leather jacket...

Clueless. :laughing6:

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:51 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:One point in the comments on you tube that for me summed this woman up was that she was wearing a no fur badged pinned onto a leather jacket...

Clueless. :laughing6:

These Antifa clowns are the gift that keeps on giving.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:09 pm

I watched in the hope the black guy smashed the fat bitch in the mouth.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:28 pm

The nations Capitol wrote:I watched in the hope the black guy smashed the fat bitch in the mouth.

:lol: Horrible little woman :laughing6: