Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Red seats

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Any news on the red seats coming out Boys, kit launch on Sat,red seats out woukd be the ice ing on the cake for me an many others

Re: Red seats

Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Rather leave them there and spend the money on players myself but heyho.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Jules wrote:Rather leave them there and spend the money on players myself but heyho.

With you on that one! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:47 pm

The sooner they are gone the better.
They are the biggest 'in your face' reminder of the most divisive time in the club's history.
I hope the club removes them soon.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Buchanan's Exocet wrote:The sooner they are gone the better.
They are the biggest 'in your face' reminder of the most divisive time in the club's history.
I hope the club removes them soon.

I've just trained myself think of them as Wales seats.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Id love them to be replaced with either blue or yellow seats - with a bluebird! It would be fab but IMO they can be done another time if we have to get our house in order first! :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Id love them to be replaced with either blue or yellow seats - with a bluebird! It would be fab but IMO they can be done another time if we have to get our house in order first! :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Yep, and looking at your Avatar reminds me that 'The Worm' is a bigger priority, I'm sure you'll agree? :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Sven wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Id love them to be replaced with either blue or yellow seats - with a bluebird! It would be fab but IMO they can be done another time if we have to get our house in order first! :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Yep, and looking at your Avatar reminds me that 'The Worm' is a bigger priority, I'm sure you'll agree? :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Yes Sven.... yes, yes, yes. Get a Welsh dragon on it.

I volunteer you to petition the club.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:16 pm

There was a great idea posted on here to save money on the seats, stick the red seats in the away stand and move the away end blue seats into the upper tier!

Might not gwt the whole job done but a good chunk of it

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Sven wrote:

Its amazing how much trouble a microscopic dragon can cause! :bluescarf: