Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' SHOCK AS ATLETICO BALEREAS '

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:08 pm

SHOCK AS ATLETICO BALEREAS MANAGER RESIGNS

José Joaquín Moreno after taking Atletico Baleares in to the play offs of Spanish Segunda B and reaching the semi-finals after four play off games, and taking over Atletico Baleares three quarters of the season gone and 12 pts away from the play offs today resigned as manager.

I really hope Atletico Baleares get as good a manager to replace him as next season Baleares have massive competion with the once mighty Real Mallorca playing them.

José Joaquín Moreno (Far left)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' SHOCK AS ATLETICO BALEREAS '

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:48 pm

That's really bad news :twisted:

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:33 am

I heard Dave Jones is favourite for the job

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:29 am

lockey1927 wrote:I heard Dave Jones is favourite for the job

It gets worse Russell Slade has sent an application :shock:

Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:14 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:That's really bad news :twisted:

I think so Tony as they are a small club with no money, he never spent one penny.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:14 am

lockey1927 wrote:I heard Dave Jones is favourite for the job

No thank you :o

Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I think so Tony as they are a small club with no money, he never spent one penny.

Anyone can build a successful team when given loads of money. A real coach/manager does it by getting the best out of what he has got to work with. Hats off to Moreno he is a real manager as is Warnock of course.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Anyone can build a successful team when given loads of money. A real coach/manager does it by getting the best out of what he has got to work with. Hats off to Moreno he is a real manager as is Warnock of course.

Tony, Spot on Moreno is only known in the lower divisions of Spanish football, but I see a big future for him, sadly not at Atletico Baleares.

And Warnock is another one, can do a job with virtually no money and what exciting year ahead for us City fans :bluebird: :bluebird: