Never realised

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Never realised

Postby Dobbin » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:47 pm

What goes on behind the scenes of a UEFA football match until I spent the last two days shadowing an international Under 21 side in preparation for the club side I work for Europa league match

The UEFA match delegates need no stone unturned - a complete eye opener :thumbup:
Dobbin

Never realised

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Never realised

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:57 am

Dobbin wrote:What goes on behind the scenes of a UEFA football match until I spent the last two days shadowing an international Under 21 side in preparation for the club side I work for Europa league match

The UEFA match delegates need no stone unturned - a complete eye opener :thumbup:

Interesting have you got anymore detail?
Tony Blue Williams

Re: Never realised

Postby Dobbin » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Yes will try and get some info over the next few days.

One of the things they look at is the branding and size of branding on goalkeeper gloves - various different reasons why they can reject the glove for use
Dobbin

Return to General Chat