Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Turkish team unable to agree deal with Manga '

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:27 pm

just seen this on twitter:

Kayserispor, daha önce görüştüğü Angers'ta oynayan Cheick N'doye ve Cardiff City'den Bruno Manga ile anlaşma sağlayamadı.

translates to

translates to Kayserispor could not make an agreement with Cheick NDoye in Angers, who he had seen before, and Bruno Manga from Cardiff City

Re: ' Turkish team unable to agree deal with manga

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Reza wrote:just seen this on twitter:

Kayserispor, daha önce görüştüğü Angers'ta oynayan Cheick N'doye ve Cardiff City'den Bruno Manga ile anlaşma sağlayamadı.

translates to

translates to Kayserispor could not make an agreement with Cheick NDoye in Angers, who he had seen before, and Bruno Manga from Cardiff City

Reza, maybe thats why Manga and agent met Warnock again this week.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

translates to

i hope so annis, apparently he was recommended to that side by galatasaray coaches which says to me he isnt one of their targets, hopefully he stays

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Reza wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

translates to

Reza, I will be more than pleased if Manga stays :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

i hope so annis, apparently he was recommended to that side by galatasaray coaches which says to me he isnt one of their targets, hopefully he stays