Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: How on Earth can this be?

Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Oh I often type things wrong, I type very quickly. The content is what is important for me and as long as my content is correct i am happy - which of course it was. I assume you fell foul of this when you typed "it's is as". :D

Of course if this was an academic piece I would ensure all spelling of foreign names was perfect and researched. However in what should be a genuine discussion, I try not to use reference and I would expect people to accept it in proper discourse instead of using to deflect from the content or their own weak standpoint.

I can take the people to the debating well, but can't make them drink.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:00 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Oh I often type things wrong, I type very quickly. The content is what is important for me and as long as my content is correct i am happy - which of course it was. I assume you fell foul of this when you typed "it's is as". :D

Of course if this was an academic piece I would ensure all spelling of foreign names was perfect and researched. However in what should be a genuine discussion, I try not to use reference and I would expect people to accept it in proper discourse instead of using to deflect from the content or their own weak standpoint.

Twice wrong is twice wrong!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:Oh I often type things wrong, I type very quickly. The content is what is important for me and as long as my content is correct i am happy - which of course it was. I assume you fell foul of this when you typed "it's is as". :D

But overall right, which is of upmost importance.

If Martin Luther King, said "I...I..I have a dream". I think only the disingenous would claim he was "twice wrong" :laughing6:

The content is what is the focus and he, like me, are resoundingly correct :thumbup:

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:07 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

If Martin Luther King, said "I...I..I have a dream". I think only the disingenous would claim he was "twice wrong" :laughing6:

The content is what is the focus and he, like me, are resoundingly correct :thumbup:

You and Martin Luther King in the same sentence! The comparison is staggering!

Believe me he was more correct in one sentence than you have ever been!

What degree do you have?

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Of course, grammar or inconsequential typing errors have the same rules for everyone. Only the disingenuous would argue otherwise, wouldn't they? :laughing6:

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:11 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Of course, grammar or inconsequential typing errors have the same rules for everyone. Only the disingenuous would argue otherwise, wouldn't they? :laughing6:

Self-aggrandisement is pitiful! However, so typical of the incompetent!

What degree did you gain?

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:14 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

The stutter you suggest is also incorrect!
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeche ... adream.htm

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:14 pm

...Or the perpetually correct, of course. :laughing6:

Degrees would be the more accurate term in the question. No comment is the response. :D

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:The stutter you suggest is also incorrect!

You have had another of your whooosh moments here. Note the word "if". :laughing6:
Last edited by SnackaJack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:16 pm

SnackaJack wrote:...Or the perpetually correct, of course. :laughing6:

Degrees would be the more accurate term in the question. No comment is the response. :D

What degree do you have? In previous incarnations you said you only had one degree!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

What degree do you have? In previous incarnations you said you only had one degree!

This is weird. Do I just repeat my last post or just reference you to it? :lol:

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:18 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:The stutter you suggest is also incorrect!

You have had another of your whooosh moments here. Note the word "if". :laughing6:

Where is the repetiton of I.....I....I you suggested?

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Are you feeling ok? :shock:

Have another quick read and a few breaths and come back. (Nice quick edit btw) where is the religion didn't quite make sense did it? :laughing6:

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:21 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

This is weird. Do I just repeat my last post or just reference you to it? :lol:

As Parlay you suggested you had a degree in Sports Biochemistry! And a Masters degree in Nutrition!

As Castro you had a BTEC level 3 in Sports science and a degree in Sport from UWIC!

Which is correct?

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
As Parlay you suggested you had a degree in Sports Biochemistry! And a Masters degree in Nutrition!

As Castro you had a BTEC level 3 in Sports science and a degree in Sport from UWIC!

Which is correct?

I don't think universities do BTEC's do they? :lol:

I have multiple degrees. Although I do now have to refer you twice to the same answer my friend, this is getting a little odd to say the least. You aren't coming across as very well. Are you ok?

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:27 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Which is correct?

I don't think universities do BTEC's do they? :lol:

I have multiple degrees. Althouh I do now have to refer you twice to the same answer my friend, this is getting a little odd to say the least. You aren't coming across as very well. Are you?

Where did you do your BTEc level 3?

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:30 pm

I try not to make threads about me, especially when they take a very odd turn. All fan mail is strictly directed to my PM's and work through them one by one as time permits, but try to dedicate as much time as I can. Feel free to join the queue if you so wish? That way it tends not to get in the way of debates and doesnt derail as many threads (and wont make you come across so odd). :D

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:33 pm

SnackaJack wrote:I try not to make threads about me, especially when they take a very odd turn. All fan mail is strictly directed to my PM's and work through them one by one as time permits, but try to dedicate as much time as I can. Feel free to join the queue if you so wish? That way it tends not to get in the way of debates and doesnt derail as many threads (and wont make you come across so odd). :D

Shame, Roathie was so proud of his BTEC level 3 qualification! It nearly got him into Loughborough, the equivalent of Oxford for sport!
I must have mistaken you for the great man! :lol:

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Shame, Roathie was so proud of his BTEC level 3 qualification! It nearly got him into Loughborough, the equivalent of Oxford for sport!
I must have mistaken you for the great man! :lol:

Great men and myself are always interchangable in peoples eyes, I certainly see your workings. :D