Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIP DAI TON

Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Just had a text off Terry Lew to tell me that Dai Ton has passed away. I think it was his son in law who was on here saying how I'll he was. R.I.P. mate

Re: dai ton.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:42 pm

cf40 wrote:Just had a text off Terry Lew to tell me that Dai Ton has passed away. I think it was his son in law who was on here saying how I'll he was. R.I.P. mate

Always sad news when a City fan passes away. My condolences to his family and all who knew him :ayatollah:

RIP Dai Ton :notworthy:

Re: RIP DAI TON

Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Lots of City fans will remember Dai. If anyone has the "valley rams in pictures" book, there's a foto of me and him. Think it was in Prague when Wales played Czech Rep. "Rhondda old school" be fucked !!!!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:49 pm

RIP fellow Bluebird, may you rest in peace along with all the other faithful Bluebirds that have fallen !! Thoughts with family at this time.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Ive known dia for yrs as afellow city fan and as my ex bro in law u will be missed a true legend
Rip

Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:15 pm

I knew Dai. I haven't seen him at the football for a few years but as said above he was proper old school.

RIP.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Very sad news, top bloke Dai was.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:08 pm

I knew Dai well, a true City die hard RIP :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Don't no the guy but RIP big man.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Used to see him a bit around Talbot Green years ago, rip Dai.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:09 pm

Sad news. Thoughts to his family at this time.

R.I.P. Dai

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:58 am

Jonsey Jones wrote:Sad news. Thoughts to his family at this time.

R.I.P. Dai

Dai was a big lad with a big heart, been travelling away with City since the 70's and will be missed by all who knew him.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:18 pm

Very sad. RIP :bluebird:

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Ye remember him when I started going away in the 70s rip big man.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:07 am

I'm absolutely gutted, very good friend of ours from trebanog. RIP big fella, hope festa and the family are holding up ok

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:25 pm

Also gutted to hear this terrible news.Gor some fond memories of Dai.First met him on the Adar Glas bus trips and most recent the Valley rams trips with City and Wales

Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Great guy who will be sadly missed.
Loads of stories from trips with him, like others dating back to the 70s with Adar Glas.
Mair knew how to keep him in check mind, remember her throwing him off the bus (Leicester away?) for setting one one of the boys hair on fire because he was asleep.
RIP big fella :bluebird:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:44 am

Dais daughter Nicole put his funeral details on Facebook
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.