Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW KITS - POSITIVE POST

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:26 pm

There appears to be many reactions so far to our new kits positive and negative but for me personally, they are absolutely fine. We've got a blue home kit and a YELLOW away kit with white back in our kits too! I actually think the font is modern looking and however many of you may look at it now and think it looks awful, hopefully over time it'll grow on you. I will definitely be buying the home shirt and quite possibly the away shirt too :bluescarf: :ayatollah: . I guess if I had to be super critical yes the home kit needs abit more to it but hey ho! NICE BLUE STRIP AND NO RED AWAY!

Re: NEW KITS - POSITIVE POST

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:There appears to be many reactions so far to our new kits positive and negative but for me personally, they are absolutely fine. We've got a blue home kit and a YELLOW away kit with white back in our kits too! I actually think the font is modern looking and however many of you may look at it now and think it looks awful, hopefully over time it'll grow on you. I will definitely be buying the home shirt and quite possibly the away shirt too :bluescarf: :ayatollah: . I guess if I had to be super critical yes the home kit needs abit more to it but hey ho! NICE BLUE STRIP AND NO RED AWAY!

Have to say unless the photograph colours have not come out properly, or my computer is playing up, that away shirt is not showing any traces of yellow that I can see.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:There appears to be many reactions so far to our new kits positive and negative but for me personally, they are absolutely fine. We've got a blue home kit and a YELLOW away kit with white back in our kits too! I actually think the font is modern looking and however many of you may look at it now and think it looks awful, hopefully over time it'll grow on you. I will definitely be buying the home shirt and quite possibly the away shirt too :bluescarf: :ayatollah: . I guess if I had to be super critical yes the home kit needs abit more to it but hey ho! NICE BLUE STRIP AND NO RED AWAY!

Have to say unless the photograph colours have not come out properly, or my computer is playing up, that away shirt is not showing any traces of yellow that I can see.

The club think it's lime green. I agree with them.

Both kits are fine with me. I'm much more interested in what the team does that wears them.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Oh it looked fluorescent yellow to me - you know the highlighter pens - the decent ones - it looks like them! Perhaps all these years I've been calling it yellow and it's not! It's green! Lol. Anyway yellow or green - I love the away shirt and the Ho E shirt will grow on me I thinks!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 pm

I prob over reacted at first but I'm not Guna loose any sleep. For me the main plus is that the red is gone and it's another step toward forgetting the rebrand.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:59 am

The font is modern , both kits are good ,I prefer the blue ,unless I'm crossing the road in the dark the lime would be good then.
But in all seriousness I think ,some people Like to pick holes in anything the club (TAN) does .
But that might be me, nit picking not kit picking ;)