Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To single her out for blame for Greenfell tower disaster

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:18 am

As anyone who knows me will say I'm not a fan of Theresa May! However to single her out for blame for Greenfell tower disaster is ridiculous.

For the past 40 years of my life this country has been ruled by a succession of Governments who are in it for themselves and their rich cronies. Public services have endured years of cutbacks and even in years where money has been put in its gone to the wrong places/people. The NHS has more paper pushers than nurses and has a ridiculous CQC that devalues doctors and nurses.

Education is full of idiots in high places who couldn't hack it in the classroom so became advisors and ofsted inspectors. Ofsted costs 300 million a year to run. The housing crisis is a disgrace. It's great that tenants have the right to buy but for every house sold off a new one should be built. The emergency services do a great job but they are subject to ridiculous bureaucracy and our justice system is a joke. Fight at the football and do 2 years at HMP but preach racial hatred in name of religion and you get monitored. This country needs a political revolution. We need to get rid of the majority of self serving MPs and more importantly the press must be prevented from telling lies in general election campaigns.

Re: To single her out for blame for Greenfell tower disaster

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:23 am

This is definitely a false account.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:37 am

Bakedalasker wrote:This is definitely a false account.

This post looks rather familiar!!!

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:45 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:This is definitely a false account.

This post looks rather familiar!!!

This is how we used to deal with terrorists........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.