Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE NEW KITS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN THEY LOOK

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:42 am

Just been down to the superstore intending to buy the away shirt but the home shirt once tried on looks amazing! The photos online don't do them justice - they look much better on, I promise you! Ended up buying g a home and away and the goaly socks and shorts too! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluebird: the home shirt IMO is better than last seasons now I've seen it in the flesh!

Re: THE NEW KITS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN THEY LOOK

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Just been down to the superstore intending to buy the away shirt but the home shirt once tried on looks amazing! The photos online don't do them justice - they look much better on, I promise you! Ended up buying g a home and away and the goaly socks and shorts too! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluebird: the home shirt IMO is better than last seasons now I've seen it in the flesh!

Even with that logo in Capital Letters?

Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Me to it looks very nice indeed.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Went down this morning going to buy one bought the two they are fantastic and got two free ice creams what more can anyone want the green looks amazing on 10 out of 10 thank you ccfc cant wait for the season to start bloooooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:19 pm

How many of you bought one today then?

Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Just been down to the superstore intending to buy the away shirt but the home shirt once tried on looks amazing! The photos online don't do them justice - they look much better on, I promise you! Ended up buying g a home and away and the goaly socks and shorts too! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluebird: the home shirt IMO is better than last seasons now I've seen it in the flesh!

Selfie ?

Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Agree, the new away kit is much better than the picture implies. Son bought one and put it on straight away, had a few complimentary comments from people who had not seen it.

PS - Any purchases you make now the discount will be applied to your season ticket from August. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:59 pm

I got myself the Away Lime Green Kit, I don't think the Blue Kit looks really nice, the only way the blue kit would look nice, is if they kept the white stripes on the shoulders, Last Season's Home Kit looks waaaaaay better, and not just the logo but the way it looked and personally I would keep last season's home kit with an addition of thin white stripes at the front of the home kit that would be a seller

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 pm

I went down today and walked back out they look awful and the sponsor just screams cheap. Honestly red aside I've never been dissapointed with our kits but this is awful.

Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Think it's just down to whether people like them personally or not. I've spoken to some people who love both kits, some who love 1 of the kits but not the other and some people aren't keen on either. IMO I prefer them to any of our kits since before the rebrand but I know others will disagree.

Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Loved the last two home kits, and this home kit is not as good as them, but it isn't awful. I tend to think it will eventually grow on me.

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:25 pm

At 35 you are buying the full kit including shorts and socks ? :o :shock: :lol: :P

Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Sorry C. C. F. C. this has to go down as a massive fail after great expectation of another cracking shirt like last seasons and the first Adidas effort I have been down to see for myself our new shirt in our Superstore and what a disappointment. I don't know what the hell the blue shirt is made from but it feels like a crimplene like material and cheap looking. The better material is used on the lime green shirt and if you can get used to that colour go for that one. I honestly cannot see either of these shirts being big sellers but I am ready to be proved wrong. Last seasons shirt looks so much better in my opinion.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:14 am

TERRYB wrote:Sorry C. C. F. C. this has to go down as a massive fail after great expectation of another cracking shirt like last seasons and the first Adidas effort I have been down to see for myself our new shirt in our Superstore and what a disappointment. I don't know what the hell the blue shirt is made from but it feels like a crimplene like material and cheap looking. The better material is used on the lime green shirt and if you can get used to that colour go for that one. I honestly cannot see either of these shirts being big sellers but I am ready to be proved wrong. Last seasons shirt looks so much better in my opinion.

I was told at the shop that the shirts are selling very well,also told they were selling at a rate of 50/50. :bluescarf: