Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am not a a lover of the royal family, but...

Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:09 am

At least she visited the injured from the awful Grenfall disaster

Re: I am not a a lover of the royal family

Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:07 am

Bet they are thrilled.

She is one of the last people I would want to see hovering over my hospital bed after such a tragedy, predending to care, then swanning back to her £935 million pound home as she readies herself for the £370 million pound refurbishment of said home paid for by the peoples taxes that should have instead been used for such public health and safety initiatives and building upgrades that would have stopped me being in that hospital bed and those 100 people dying in the first place.

The nerve.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:36 am

SnackaJack wrote:Bet they are thrilled.

She is one of the last people I would want to see hovering over my hospital bed after such a tragedy, predending to care, then swanning back to her £935 million pound home as she readies herself for the £370 million pound refurbishment of said home paid for by the peoples taxes that should have instead been used for such public health and safety initiatives and building upgrades that would have stopped me being in that hospital bed and those 100 people dying in the first place.

The nerve.

Well said mate. I doubt she offered any of the many homeless, desperate people a room at one of her palaces either. After the nauseating BBC interviews with May and her cohorts, when things are looking a bit dodgy for the government, they drag the old girl out to stir up the nationalist fervour again and return to the propaganda about what makes Britain great. Its the people of Kensington that have offered the greatest ray of hope in this tragedy, not the establishment.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:34 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:

The nerve.

Well said mate. I doubt she offered any of the many homeless, desperate people a room at one of her palaces either. After the nauseating BBC interviews with May and her cohorts, when things are looking a bit dodgy for the government, they drag the old girl out to stir up the nationalist fervour again and return to the propaganda about what makes Britain great. Its the people of Kensington that have offered the greatest ray of hope in this tragedy, not the establishment.

Hear hear. She'd be the last person I'd want to see.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:31 pm

The nerve.

Well said the whole weird family is rotten and I have always agreed with Mohamed Al Fayed who claimed that Prince Philip was a "Nazi racist" called Frankenstein and Prince Charles conspired with his father and his Dracula family to murder Diana so he could marry his crocodile Camilla.

Couldn't have put it better myself :thumbup:

Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Agree with every post so far on this topic except for Op :twisted:

Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

The nerve.

Well said the whole weird family is rotten and I have always agreed with Mohamed Al Fayed who claimed that Prince Philip was a "Nazi racist" called Frankenstein and Prince Charles conspired with his father and his Dracula family to murder Diana so he could marry his crocodile Camilla.

Love Prince Phillip as for Al Fayed do you consider him an honest decent man :lol:

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Jock wrote:

The nerve.

Love Prince Phillip as for Al Fayed do you consider him an honest decent man :lol:

Can you tell me please as to how Phillip came to earn those medals please ???????

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

The nerve.

Can you tell me please as to how Phillip came to earn those medals please ???????

A question with a question

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

The nerve.

Think this my account for one of the medals he wear!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/dec ... davidsmith

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Reality...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:54 pm

BlueGog wrote:Reality...

This is impossible to defend. Wouldn't they have endeared themselves to the nation by moving into one of their many castles and palaces across the country and then allowing the poor families temporary housing in Buck Pal until Theresa pulls her finger out? It's certainly big enough. They'd go up in my estimation if they did.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:24 pm

No-one did for Diana...

someone however, did Diane...

Re: I am not a a lover of the royal family, but...

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:05 am

GSTQ :bluebird: