Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea City / Tammy Abraham

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:27 am

Swansea City have joined the race to sign up-and-coming Chelsea talent Tammy Abraham.

Sky Sports

19/06/17

The striker is currently on international duty with England Under-21s at the age-grade championships in Poland.

He spent a successful and goal-laden season on loan at Bristol last term, the 19-year-old scoring 26 in 48 appearances for the West Country club.

Re: Swansea City / Tammy Abraham

Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:39 pm

That would be a good signing for them.

After last season's experience with Brizzle City he is used to a relegation fight.

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Only a loan deal and not proven at premiership level! :occasion5:

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Personally I think that no premier league or championship club should be allowed to
Sign players on season long loans. If Chelsea want him to ge experience they should play him themselves!

Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Personally I think that no premier league or championship club should be allowed to
Sign players on season long loans. If Chelsea want him to ge experience they should play him themselves!

Chelsea problem is they had around 30 players out on loan last season! Totally rediculas situation for any club. :shock:

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Bristol and now Swansea Town. Living the dream :roll:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:27 am

The nations Capitol wrote:Bristol and now Swansea Town. Living the dream :roll:

Yep the PL dream :banghead:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Newcastle United’s media partner, The Mirror, released an exclusive last night, reporting that Swansea City have won the race to sign NUFC loan target Tammy Abraham.

Despite real efforts from Benitez and Newcastle to bring the 19-year-old to Tyneside, Abraham has agreed a one-year loan with Swansea, seeing him link up with Paul Clement – who he knows well from his Chelsea days after being number two to Carlo Ancelotti at Stamford Bridge.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Good idea keeping a kid away from Newcastle and all the distractions up there.

Didn't look brilliant against us, but Brizzle were shit without him.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:23 pm

I know Clement as worked with him but why are they trying to sign a young unproven forward (in premiership) player? But guess they have their reasons. :old:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:34 pm

You cannot be proven in the Premier League until you prove yourself. Nobody would ever play for anyone if it was an issue to be unproven.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:07 pm

SnackaJack wrote:You cannot be proven in the Premier League until you prove yourself. Nobody would ever play for anyone if it was an issue to be unproven.

Ahhh would never have guessed that! but still doesn't answer the question why are they attempting to obtain an untried (IN PREMIERSHIP) youngster? Suppose it's what they require to stay in premiership! :occasion5:

Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:01 am

Why did Man United sign unproven youngster Ronaldo? Why did we sign unproven youngster Mawson? Why did Spurs sign unproven youngster Dele Alli? Why did Spurs sign unproven youngster Bale? Why did Chelsea sign unproven youngster Lukaku? ... do I continue?

Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But it's Pembroke Alien!! What would you expect?

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:52 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

What a tw*t if you cannot use proper name don't bother :headbang: :knob: :wave:

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:53 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Why did Man United sign unproven youngster Ronaldo? Why did we sign unproven youngster Mawson? Why did Spurs sign unproven youngster Dele Alli? Why did Spurs sign unproven youngster Bale? Why did Chelsea sign unproven youngster Lukaku? ... do I continue?

Yes you can continue until end of time usually do! :banghead: :clap: :occasion5: :wave:

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Haha just picking up what someone called you. Where's your sense of humour?!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:09 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

He's left it in his spaceship. :alien: :alien:

Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:Why did Man United sign unproven youngster Ronaldo? Why did we sign unproven youngster Mawson? Why did Spurs sign unproven youngster Dele Alli? Why did Spurs sign unproven youngster Bale? Why did Chelsea sign unproven youngster Lukaku? ... do I continue?

Yes you can continue until end of time usually do! :banghead: :clap: :occasion5: :wave:

Ask a silly question - get an obvious answer.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:18 am

norms76 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

He's left it in his spaceship. :alien: :alien:

:lol:
Mate, I think that was his nickname on here but I won't call him it again. The poor littl mite doesn't like it.