Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' MUSLIM ATTACKER FROM CARDIFF / NAMED & PICS

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:32 am

I agree with Sayeeda Warsi's commentary on how we prevent and fight terrorism.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -community

It's an excellent piece

"May has often said “this hateful ideology has nothing to do with Islam itself”, so when her new government cracks down on intolerance, it must be hard on those Muslims who claim that Islam justifies violence while also challenging those right-wingers who say Islam itself is the issue, that we need “less Islam”. A crackdown like that would benefit everyone. For what greater recruiting sergeant could there be than telling a community that they do not belong and do not matter?"

Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:02 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:I agree with Sayeeda Warsi's commentary on how we prevent and fight terrorism.

It's an excellent piece

"May has often said “this hateful ideology has nothing to do with Islam itself”, so when her new government cracks down on intolerance, it must be hard on those Muslims who claim that Islam justifies violence while also challenging those right-wingers who say Islam itself is the issue, that we need “less Islam”. A crackdown like that would benefit everyone. For what greater recruiting sergeant could there be than telling a community that they do not belong and do not matter?"

Personally I would like to see less Islam, Christianity and all other religions. By definition they are divisive and have caused wars and killings for thousands of years. Why can't people have faith in themselves rather than a mythical deity?

It is madness and the guy above can produce hundreds of articles and it will make no difference. We need a complete secular society if we are to live in a real peaceful society.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:I agree with Sayeeda Warsi's commentary on how we prevent and fight terrorism.

It's an excellent piece

Personally I would like to see less Islam, Christianity and all other religions. By definition they are divisive and have caused wars and killings for thousands of years. Why can't people have faith in themselves rather than a mythical deity?

It is madness and the guy above can produce hundreds of articles and it will make no difference. We need a complete secular society if we are to live in a real peaceful society.

What I don't agree with is... The Law in islamic counties is based on the Koran, our laws are Man Made, however allowing the muslim community's to do what they want is effetely accepting the Koran and "slowly, gently" we will incorporate this into our system. (Please quote this for future reference because this is the way we are heading) :thumbup: