' MUSLIM ATTACKER FROM CARDIFF / NAMED & PICS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' MUSLIM ATTACKER FROM CARDIFF / NAMED & PIC

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:53 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Where do the dickheads on here who blame all Muslims and demand they all apologise following an Islamic attack stand on this then?

Where I stand is this guy will be charged tried and sent to prison for a very long time. What I now want is Muslims to start giving up their monsters so the same can happen to them.
Tony Blue Williams

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:01 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Where do the dickheads on here who blame all Muslims and demand they all apologise following an Islamic attack stand on this then?

Very few people who condem Islam and lay the blame for the recent Islamic attacks would blame all muslims. The majority are good people inspite of their religion not because of it and hiding away from its influence in the recent terrorist attacks does no one any favours.

I see this man's actions as being a direct result of the authorities refusing to acknowledge the issue as well.

It doesnt mean i condone his actions.

To attack innocent people at a time of worship is a truly evil act.

But as longer the british authorities continued to refuse to acknowledge the issue, sadly the more likely it was someone would launch a revenge attack of this nature.

I genuinely fear this wont be the last innoncent blood shed on British streets as we move towards an undiscussed civil war.

Totally agree. The problem is the sensitivities surrounding the Muslim community and the opportunity it gives them to turn a blind eye to what is going on by refusing to give up those that they know are involved in terrorism.

This leads to resentment in the indigenous population and the feeling that they are under attack from this community and there is nothing they can do to defend themselves. At some point something like the Finsbury Park attack was going to happen, it is just amazing it hasn't happened before now.
Tony Blue Williams

Re: ' MUSLIM ATTACKER FROM CARDIFF / NAMED & PICS

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:35 am

We know this was a terrorist attack because Diane Abbott has said it is, unlike the previous London and Manchester attacks which were apparently incidents.
Steve Zodiak

Postby SnackaJack » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:49 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:We know this was a terrorist attack because Diane Abbott has said it is, unlike the previous London and Manchester attacks which were apparently incidents.

Diane Abbott is an absolute moron with a massive chip on her shoulder due to ger skin colour and the perceived harship she has inherited as a result. All three are clearly terrorist attacks. She is as much of an idiot as those displaying the same attitude just the other way around (2 terrorist attacks an an incident).
SnackaJack

Postby Jock » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:55 am

BlueGog wrote:
bluemun wrote:It remains to be seen if he has been radicalized online with far right ideology, like Tom Mair the killer of Jo Cox, but I imagine that's the case.
Islamophobia is sadly a reality and has been fostered by mainstream politicians such as those in UKIP.

Katie Hopkins, Tom Robinson, Daily Mail, Sun, Daily Express it's a long list of preachers of hate.

BBC, ITV, Channel 4, CNN, the Independent, Guardian,Observer and Daily Mirror all advocates of appeasement.
If you seriously think Tommy Robinson and Kate Hopkins are in the same bracket as Abu Hamza and Adem Choudry your opinion really is worthless.
Jock

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:19 am

SnackaJack wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:We know this was a terrorist attack because Diane Abbott has said it is, unlike the previous London and Manchester attacks which were apparently incidents.

Diane Abbott is an absolute moron with a massive chip on her shoulder due to ger skin colour and the perceived harship she has inherited as a result. All three are clearly terrorist attacks. She is as much of an idiot as those displaying the same attitude just the other way around (2 terrorist attacks an an incident).

What is worrying is that having hidden her from the public and temporarily relieved her of her duties prior to the election, she has now been re-instated as Shadow Home Secretary. To me it is beyond belief that a woman like this has been placed in such a responsible and vital position, and God help us if she ever becomes Home Secretary.
Steve Zodiak

Postby murphy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:29 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:I accept the condemnation from people in this thread. what I don't accept however is individuals such as murphy in the other thread somehow blaming the innocent muslims caught up in the attack for it.

I assume Osbourne targeted this mosque due to its disgusting history of extremism.

If he was going to target a random mosque, there's 11 in Cardiff he could have taking his pick of.
murphy

Postby SnackaJack » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:What is worrying is that having hidden her from the public and temporarily relieved her of her duties prior to the election, she has now been re-instated as Shadow Home Secretary. To me it is beyond belief that a woman like this has been placed in such a responsible and vital position, and God help us if she ever becomes Home Secretary.

Yes, she is a disaster waiting to happen. She simply does not justify her wage. I wouldn't have her on the board of directors for a small local company let alone the second largest political party in Britain.
SnackaJack

Postby Jock » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 pm

murphy wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:I accept the condemnation from people in this thread. what I don't accept however is individuals such as murphy in the other thread somehow blaming the innocent muslims caught up in the attack for it.

I assume Osbourne targeted this mosque due to its disgusting history of extremism.

If he was going to target a random mosque, there's 11 in Cardiff he could have taking his pick of.

Many of whom have had Hate Preachers speaking in them.
Jock

Postby jon1959 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Jock wrote:
murphy wrote:

Not in the last 12 years!

How many more of you are going to queue up and implicitly blame the victims of this cowardly attack?

Some posts on here are identical to the bile on NF and Britain First sites - although thankfully not parroting the worst stuff that treats the murderer (or attempted murderer) as a hero.
jon1959

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:10 pm

jon1959 wrote:
Jock wrote:
murphy wrote:

How many more of you are going to queue up and implicitly blame the victims of this cowardly attack?

Some posts on here are identical to the bile on NF and Britain First sites - although thankfully not parroting the worst stuff that treats the murderer (or attempted murderer) as a hero.

No-one has blamed the victims of the attack, that is just an over the top reaction on your behalf.

However, there is a debate to why Britain is so divided and rather than blame the indigenous population which would presumably make you happy, we have to face up to the realities of the problems caused by the ill conceived idea of Multiculturalism which was forced on the people of Britain without any consensus.

As a result there are some very dangerous people living in the UK and the failure of the authorities to stop repeated terrorist attacks by Muslim extremists is stretching everyone's patience to the limit.

Obviously those who were injured and killed yesterday were not directly responsible but it is beyond time that the Muslim community pulled it's socks up and started handing over those Muslims who have intent on harming others.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Jock » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:11 pm

jon1959 wrote:
Jock wrote:
murphy wrote:

How the fekk do you know there's been no Islamists preaching hate in Cardiff in the past 12 years, Wahhabism has massively increased its influence throughout Europe in that time. Your second point comparing posts by people on here to The NF or Britian First members is simply a pathetic attempt to silence free speech by squealing racist.
Jock

Postby dogfound » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:39 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ninianblue wrote:what we got now is, if there is a attack, its a muslim terrorist, if your attacking the muslims, its an incident, just remember, all muslims arent terrorists,,,, but all terrorists are muslims :roll:

seems one allmighty sigh of relief that some people can now deflect from the fact that there has been a long list of terror attacks not just here but throughout the world all in the name of Islam.
we have a problem that is not going away and the vast majority see that. i dont have an answer i dont know if anyone else has either. but pulling a blanket over your head and pointing at some lunatic as evidence of the problem not being islamic extremists certainly isnt it.
millions of people have shown a lot of frustration and a lot of anger this last month there was always a chance it was going to boil over with someone.
ive read that this attack has played into the hands of ISIS. well its certainly played into the hands of those that dont want to recognise the islamic extremist problem thats for sure.

Terror attacks come in all shapes and sizes and for a whole multitude of reasons. The IRA had their reasons and were the terrorists of the 90's, Islam extremism is the latest main terrorist threat but any attacks on the UK Muslim population is also terrorism. It would be utterly ludicrous to suggest otherwise. It is not masking the problem of Islamist terrorism, it is just showing that terror attacks are now going to be a main stay until something changes - with the general public being the collateral damage.

We all (quite rightly) state that the Muslim community need to distance themselves from the extremists acting in their name, yet many dont follow suit when the shoe is on the other foot. This guy is no more "a whack job" than the people who have attacked the public in London recently. He is a terrorist targetting the public to make a political point regarding their beliefs.

There is no "yeah but". The man is an evil terrorist who set out to murder members of the British public. Use this event to practice what you preach and act how you expect other groups to act when someone associated to them attacks someone else. Otherwise anyone pushing that point without displaying what they are preaching no longer have a leg to stand on.

Terrorist. That simple.

no it is not that simple Adam..opinions on things change over time and in different circumstances, it really isnt a case of reaching for a book of definitions { that have almost always changed with the times } then hammering the rectangle shape into the square hole definition because it almost fits.
we do know there is a world wide campaign by islamic extremists to bring terror to our streets and streets world wide..some bloke getting it in his head to get some revenge .is exactly that....or is it part of a much greater plot to rid the world of muslims ,i think not.
btw i wouldnt dream of moving to a muslim country unless i was prepared to integrate and accept a new way of life..their way....id EXPECT my hosts to EXPECT that of me too.
dogfound

Postby Jock » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Try googling Cardiff hate preachers ;)
Jock

Postby murphy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Jock wrote:Try googling Cardiff hate preachers ;)

Plenty of young muslims been radicalized in Cardiff so no doubt there is

This jon1959 chap thinks he knows everything that goes on finsbury park mosque cos of an article in the independent. As left winged rag as you can get :lol:
murphy

Postby Theblues2 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:54 pm

I'm sorry I maybe nit picking right now, but the title "MUSLIM ATTACKER FROM CARDIFF" makes it sound awfully like the guy was a Muslim when he's not and he's not from cardiff his family are from somewhere in Somerset
Theblues2

Postby Hopski » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
jon1959 wrote:
Jock wrote:
murphy wrote:

No-one has blamed the victims of the attack, that is just an over the top reaction on your behalf.

However, there is a debate to why Britain is so divided and rather than blame the indigenous population which would presumably make you happy, we have to face up to the realities of the problems caused by the ill conceived idea of Multiculturalism which was forced on the people of Britain without any consensus.

As a result there are some very dangerous people living in the UK and the failure of the authorities to stop repeated terrorist attacks by Muslim extremists is stretching everyone's patience to the limit.

Obviously those who were injured and killed yesterday were not directly responsible but it is beyond time that the Muslim community pulled it's socks up and started handing over those Muslims who have intent on harming others.

Ten years ago a Channel4 poll showed 25% of all UK muslims supported the murderous attacks in London on 7/7. Last year a UK poll showed the number has risen to 40% who think terror attacks in the West are justified. We know polls are rarely right but it's worrying. You have to ask who is to blame, is it not the hate preachers or hate propaganda from the Middle East? Until I see an anti-terror mass march by Muslims through UK cities I fear we will be a divided community that will end in a scenario like the worst times in the N.Ireland troubles.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
Hopski

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Radical Islamic hate preachers and retards like Britain first are two cheeks of the same arsehole, they are just as bad as each other. When you speak to every day Muslims like the ones I work with and the ones who cut my hair you realise they are not different to us at all. I hate Islam as much as any religion, I think it's dogmatic and poisonous but every Muslim I know does not adhere strictly to what the Koran says.

This guy has played right into ISIS hands, they have already sent messages out to their followers to retaliate to this action.
Bluebird since 1948

Postby jon1959 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:21 pm

murphy wrote:
Jock wrote:Try googling Cardiff hate preachers ;)

Plenty of young muslims been radicalized in Cardiff so no doubt there is

This jon1959 chap thinks he knows everything that goes on finsbury park mosque cos of an article in the independent. As left winged rag as you can get :lol:

I expect this is 'left wing' propaganda too - along with the comments of local councillors, the MP, local police chiefs, rabbis, bishops and Sikh religious leaders. The mosque had a deserved reputation for promoting hate and Islamic radicalism up to 2005.

It has been a very different place since according to every news story and reputable comment I have seen.

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/news/ ... -1-3836208

I asked in a previous post for you or your right wing mates rubbishing this account to show me evidence that it is wrong. You haven't even tried. I have also tried to challenge your guilt by association smearing of the local community and the victims of the van attack. You don't want to back off that either.
jon1959

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:28 pm

jon1959 wrote:
Jock wrote:
murphy wrote:

Really?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Islam.html
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... e-11761876
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... ate-sermon
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... necks.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19882015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... slims.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... class.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-34176790
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby murphy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Click on the links jon1959 and you'll see reports of mosques on our doorstep going the same way as that shithole in north London.

Finsbury park mosque maybe ok now but it should have remained closed after 2005.

A few mosques in cardiff need closing down too. Give them 1 chance and 1 chance only.
murphy

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 pm

BlueGog wrote:
bluemun wrote:It remains to be seen if he has been radicalized online with far right ideology, like Tom Mair the killer of Jo Cox, but I imagine that's the case.
Islamophobia is sadly a reality and has been fostered by mainstream politicians such as those in UKIP.

Katie Hopkins, Tom Robinson, Daily Mail, Sun, Daily Express it's a long list of preachers of hate.

With regards to Tommy Robinson being a preacher of hate...

his actual views on the attack of muslim's outside Finsbury Park totally condemn the attacker, as he did Anders Brevik and all far right groups (like Northwest Infidels etc) that tried to infiltrate EDL.

Pointing out that something is likley to happen (i.e. a British Suicide bomber will respond to the muslim attaks and lack of action from the authorities by doing something as heinous as this attack) does not make him to blame for it. Just someone who was particularly in tune with where the UK was heading.

I challenge you to find any footage of him saying anything rascist or bigoted other than criticising fundamentalist Wahabi/Salafist Islam. There are hours of footage of him online - find just one sentence that makes him a preacher of hate.

For reference his views on the Finsbury Park attack are clearly outlined here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAe156tRruo
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby jon1959 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:45 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
jon1959 wrote:
Jock wrote:
murphy wrote:

Really?

Fair enough. I accept there are many reports of problems in Cardiff mosques. My comment 'Not in the last 12 years' was partly due to a misreading of the post above mine. I wrongly read it as saying the Finsbury Park Mosque had 'Hate Preachers' and I stand by my understanding that it has been transformed since 2005. If that is wrong I am still waiting for someone to point out why. It seems to be one of the best examples of the local Muslim community and leadership taking responsibility for tackling extremism in their midst and maybe a model for other places where this has not happened.
jon1959

Postby SnackaJack » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:00 pm

dogfound wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ninianblue wrote:what we got now is, if there is a attack, its a muslim terrorist, if your attacking the muslims, its an incident, just remember, all muslims arent terrorists,,,, but all terrorists are muslims :roll:

seems one allmighty sigh of relief that some people can now deflect from the fact that there has been a long list of terror attacks not just here but throughout the world all in the name of Islam.
we have a problem that is not going away and the vast majority see that. i dont have an answer i dont know if anyone else has either. but pulling a blanket over your head and pointing at some lunatic as evidence of the problem not being islamic extremists certainly isnt it.
millions of people have shown a lot of frustration and a lot of anger this last month there was always a chance it was going to boil over with someone.
ive read that this attack has played into the hands of ISIS. well its certainly played into the hands of those that dont want to recognise the islamic extremist problem thats for sure.

Terror attacks come in all shapes and sizes and for a whole multitude of reasons. The IRA had their reasons and were the terrorists of the 90's, Islam extremism is the latest main terrorist threat but any attacks on the UK Muslim population is also terrorism. It would be utterly ludicrous to suggest otherwise. It is not masking the problem of Islamist terrorism, it is just showing that terror attacks are now going to be a main stay until something changes - with the general public being the collateral damage.

We all (quite rightly) state that the Muslim community need to distance themselves from the extremists acting in their name, yet many dont follow suit when the shoe is on the other foot. This guy is no more "a whack job" than the people who have attacked the public in London recently. He is a terrorist targetting the public to make a political point regarding their beliefs.

There is no "yeah but". The man is an evil terrorist who set out to murder members of the British public. Use this event to practice what you preach and act how you expect other groups to act when someone associated to them attacks someone else. Otherwise anyone pushing that point without displaying what they are preaching no longer have a leg to stand on.

Terrorist. That simple.

no it is not that simple Adam..opinions on things change over time and in different circumstances, it really isnt a case of reaching for a book of definitions { that have almost always changed with the times } then hammering the rectangle shape into the square hole definition because it almost fits.
we do know there is a world wide campaign by islamic extremists to bring terror to our streets and streets world wide..some bloke getting it in his head to get some revenge .is exactly that....or is it part of a much greater plot to rid the world of muslims ,i think not.
btw i wouldnt dream of moving to a muslim country unless i was prepared to integrate and accept a new way of life..their way....id EXPECT my hosts to EXPECT that of me too.

It really is that simple.

There is no need to reach for a book of definitions, its there in front of your eyes. There was an attack on the public yesterday where a man hired a van and tried to kill members of the public by driving into them at high speed, this was due to their ideals and his conflicting. A week or two previous we had two identical incidents of people hiring vans and ploighing into members of the public as their ideals conflicted with their targets - which were of course called terrorism. You can't pick and choose which incidents are terrorism and which arent based on their skin or birth name.

That goes from sense to bigotry. I am more than happy to call out the muslim extremists and feel I can do that as I will call out extremists with other beliefs too. If you call out other extremists and be appologists for 'your own' then you are an awfully creaky ground.
SnackaJack

Postby dogfound » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:19 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
dogfound wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Terrorist. That simple.

It really is that simple.

There is no need to reach for a book of definitions, its there in front of your eyes. There was an attack on the public yesterday where a man hired a van and tried to kill members of the public by driving into them at high speed, this was due to their ideals and his conflicting. A week or two previous we had two identical incidents of people hiring vans and ploighing into members of the public as their ideals conflicted with their targets - which were of course called terrorism. You can't pick and choose which incidents are terrorism and which arent based on their skin or birth name.

That goes from sense to bigotry. I am more than happy to call out the muslim extremists and feel I can do that as I will call out extremists with other beliefs too. If you call out other extremists and be appologists for 'your own' then you are an awfully creaky ground.

if this happened in reverse. im living in a mslim country along with a large group of northern europeans and within our northern european comunity there were christian extremists blowing up children, and running over and stabbing the locals and who believed in a christian master race. / i think id be expecting a revenge incident like yesterdays. and in that situ..i dont think the driver being a terrorist would enter my mind...im not an appologist for this evil act by thinking ..and the dangerously creaky ground is this rush to accuse anyone of having differing thoughts or infact thinking at all as right wing extemist sympathisrs..
dogfound

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:42 pm

jon1959 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
jon1959 wrote:
Jock wrote:
murphy wrote:

Really?

Fair enough. I accept there are many reports of problems in Cardiff mosques. My comment 'Not in the last 12 years' was partly due to a misreading of the post above mine. I wrongly read it as saying the Finsbury Park Mosque had 'Hate Preachers' and I stand by my understanding that it has been transformed since 2005. If that is wrong I am still waiting for someone to point out why. It seems to be one of the best examples of the local Muslim community and leadership taking responsibility for tackling extremism in their midst and maybe a model for other places where this has not happened.

Fair enough response mate. :thumbup:
ealing_ayatollah

Postby SnackaJack » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:44 pm

dogfound wrote:if this happened in reverse. im living in a mslim country along with a large group of northern europeans and within our northern european comunity there were christian extremists blowing up children, and running over and stabbing the locals and who believed in a christian master race. / i think id be expecting a revenge incident like yesterdays. and in that situ..i dont think the driver being a terrorist would enter my mind...im not an appologist for this evil act by thinking ..and the dangerously creaky ground is this rush to accuse anyone of having differing thoughts or infact thinking at all as right wing extemist sympathisrs..

Its not creaky ground at all. There are 3 million Muslims in the UK, 5% of the population, its hardly a single "large group". How many terrorists have we encountered in that 3 million? 10 maybe? The Irish have killed more of our people on our soil in recent years than any middle eastern religious group. If someone ploughed into a load of kids coming out of an Irish school in London in the 90's- that would be terrorism too.

So attacking members of the public can not be classed as revenge.

Two people commiting exactly the same murderous acts on members of the public due to a conflict in beliefs must be classed exactly the same. They are either both terrorists, or neither are. Thats just common sense.
SnackaJack

Postby llan bluebird » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:35 pm

These are all disturbed men.....On reflection terrorists is not the correct word. Psychopaths may be more apt.

Their "cause" for their extreme behaviour is warped by their past. The urge to kill or kill multiple people who you don't know must be in you, then something happens and they flip.

Why are these last four "terrorist" occurrences any different to the almost weekly mass shootings in schools, University campuses or shopping malls you get in the states or Dumblane or Hungerford. Why are they not terrorist ?

I have no answers, just wanted to look at it in a different way
llan bluebird

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:19 pm

What a weird world !! guy kills someone and the arguments are where he was born.
In the last couple of months over 1200 people are killed by Islamist extremists and the loons of the left say why can't we just love one another and let's send out # and let's stand together.
And on the flip side 1 person is killed by a white bloke from Cardiff who is not from Cardiff but maybe WSM. And it's we got to do something about the far right its getting out of control.
If this guy is a right wing Islamaphobic terrorist why isn't Islamic extremist called a Britaphobic terrorist ?
Why does Diane Abbott refer to Manchester and London as incidents and then to Finsbury as a Terrorist attack ?
The left are really funny animals who live in there own bizarre world.
Nuclearblue

Postby SnackaJack » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:06 am

Nuclearblue wrote:What a weird world !! guy kills someone and the arguments are where he was born.
In the last couple of months over 1200 people are killed by Islamist extremists and the loons of the left say why can't we just love one another and let's send out # and let's stand together.
And on the flip side 1 person is killed by a white bloke from Cardiff who is not from Cardiff but maybe WSM. And it's we got to do something about the far right its getting out of control.
If this guy is a right wing Islamaphobic terrorist why isn't Islamic extremist called a Britaphobic terrorist ?
Why does Diane Abbott refer to Manchester and London as incidents and then to Finsbury as a Terrorist attack ?
The left are really funny animals who live in there own bizarre world.

Both left and right are as odd and bigoted as each other.
SnackaJack

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat