Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Naked cyclists ?

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Stayed with family and friends at coal exchange hotel down the bay Saturday night to our amazement saw about 50 + men and woman cycling past starkers absolute naked what was that about it was hysterical lol

Re: Naked cyclists ?

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Saw them near the Museum and have to say they were a friendly bunch just out to make their point that they shouldn't have to ride naked to be seen by other road users :thumbup:

All shapes and sizes too! LOL :laughing6:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Saw them on our annual summer piss up when they cycled past the Borough. My Millwall mate who was fund raising for the London hero Ray Larner with his bucket moaned he held out his bucket as they cycled past and the stingy bastards didn't put a single penny in :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:44 pm

The bloke in the first picture has got a tiny Chopper.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:01 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:The bloke in the first picture has got a tiny Chopper.

He's also got a GoPro camera attached to his handlebar pointing forwards, the pervy bugger.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:

He's also got a GoPro camera attached to his handlebar pointing forwards, the pervy bugger.

:lol:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:15 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:

:lol:

Ugh!!

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:12 am

Start paying insurance like the rest of us road users if they want equality.
As for OP to be honest don't know whats worse, them naked or the ones passing my house every weekend squeezed into obviously too small lycra :shock:

What was really funny last Sunday morning was one of them stopping for a piss, jumping over the gate opposite without noticing Claude ( the bull ) was also in the field. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:06 am

I hope Claude The Bull buggered the Mamilac into next week. Lycra Louts.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:33 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:I hope Claude The Bull buggered the Mamilac into next week. Lycra Louts.

Nah but I think he had more than piss in his pants for the rest of his journey :laughing6:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:42 am

Why should a cyclist pay insurance?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:21 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Why should a cyclist pay insurance?

What about the damage they can do to other road users ?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:30 pm

To cover lost wages whilst you're incapacitated after being taken off the road by a blind Driver.
To cover the cost of a replacement bike after being taken off the road by a blind driver

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:

To cover lost wages whilst you're incapacitated after being taken off the road by a blind Driver.
To cover the cost of a replacement bike after being taken off the road by a blind driver

So not for damage to other road users?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:53 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:

So not for damage to other road users?

Seems a reasonable idea. What sort of damage were you thinking? How would you prove liability?

It has been mooted thst rather than getting car/vehicle insurance, it should be compulsory for people themselves to have insurance that will cover both themselves and the vehicle (car/bike/lorry whatever) whilst they're in it.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:52 pm

So car users myself included who have been paying insurance for years but now when I make a honest suggestion that cyclists who also use the very same roads should pay insurance you think that's wrong?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Because they use the road !! ( except for pathetic grown men who cycle on the pavements ) :twisted:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Stayed with family and friends at coal exchange hotel down the bay.......

Sorry for going off topic but what was thr hotel like? Has itkept its character or been modernised.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:37 pm

The woman in front looks like she has a massive coal exchange. I pity the saddle.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:44 am

Wayne S wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:Stayed with family and friends at coal exchange hotel down the bay.......

Sorry for going off topic but what was thr hotel like? Has itkept its character or been modernised.

Highlight of the hotel the exchange floor amazing place to have a meal place has been kept in keeping with the past staff wearing colliery clothes complete with collieries cap very friendly you only have access to certain parts of hotel whilst still under construction ensuite bedroom had a huge whirlpool bath with overhead shower paid £180 for two b+b being on a Saturday night is going to be expensive in Cardiff anyway would definitely stay again but will wait until it is completed
If your not staying there call in for a breakfast absolutely first class food and setting mate :thumbup: