Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many more singing do you think NW will make?

You may select 1 option

View results

New Signings how many more??

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:18 am

The new players are coming early but how many more will Warnock get ??

Re: New Signings how many more??

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:25 am

Assuming we sign Ward, keep manga and get rid of Noone and Pilks - I would say 2 a quality number 10 and a centre mid to rotate with Ralls

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:40 am

I agree with the above. It would appear Warnock has concentrated getting good squad players in to supplement areas where we have some strength. I believe he'll be looking at spending the majority of his budget on creativity so a number 10 and ward.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 am

Hoping Chelsea dont want Abraham playing in the prem next season....
( Here's to hoping )

Fraizer Campbell could be our man me thinks.
Ledley/Adam or Surman ( not sure if he's signed another contract) Would be my preference but I think whoever Warnock signs will be a success. :occasion5:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:19 am

After Ward I still think we need another striker assuming Fred and saadi are gone. That leaves us with 3 plus Rhys healy when he's back to be weaned in.

Then I think we need an attacking/creative center midfielder and a winger.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:29 pm

huws..okeefe...noone...gounonbe...saadi..john..and maybe 1 more to leave.. with 5 coming in.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:44 pm

4 more. 2 strikers. 2 CM

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:52 pm

If this Summer is like last year on this forum, I am going for another 264 signings before the start of the season.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:49 pm

I think we will see quite a few more signings yet. I still think he might sell a few surprises like Morrison or Bennett maybe even Gunner if Warnock thinks he can get better value with the money.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think we will see quite a few more signings yet. I still think he might sell a few surprises like Morrison or Bennett maybe even Gunner if Warnock thinks he can get better value with the money.

I agree, as soon as Mr Modern Cardiff left it opens the doors to anyone.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:34 pm

Keepers and defence is sorted that's with no-one leaving.. would say depending on the central midfielder area on who goes we need 2 CM and 1 Striker.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Need another striker, two midfielders and another winger.