Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' No to Cristiano Ronaldo '

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:19 am

JOSE BLOCKS RON DEAL

20/06/17

Cristiano Ronaldo won’t be returning to Manchester United due to Jose Mourinho, Mail

The Manchester United manager believes Ronaldo is merely using the Old Trafford club to leverage a bumper new deal in the Spanish capital.

Re: ' No to Cristiano Ronaldo '

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:38 am

Leaves the door open now for Warnock :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:08 am

Ronaldo has said that he won't be joining Cardiff City, after talks broke down over the transfer fee.

City offered a packet of Woodbines and a Bradford City scarf, but though personal terms were met, including the club paying for Ronaldos kids to go to Howells, City fell short of Real Madrids asking price by roughly £349,999,999

Warnock said, 'We move on to the next target'.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:17 am

NIBluebird wrote:Leaves the door open now for Warnock :ayatollah:

Ha Ha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Neil Warnock's meeting with Vincent Tan was as good as reported by Ken Choo! ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:

On a serious note, I think Mourinho is 100% correct on this and won't want to be drawn into a discussion he is not likely to see come to fruition. I'm sure he will have done his homework (with his connections) and drawn the conclusion that the pedantic multi-multi-millionaire that is Christiano Ronaldo is simply posturing as he spits his golden dummy out of his diamond encrusted pram not for the first time! :oops:

Poor Ronaldo! (Now, if ever there was a term that was so ill-fitting! LOL :lol: ) :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:46 am

Jumanji Jim wrote:Ronaldo has said that he won't be joining Cardiff City, after talks broke down over the transfer fee.

City offered a packet of Woodbines and a Bradford City scarf, but though personal terms were met, including the club paying for Ronaldos kids to go to Howells, City fell short of Real Madrids asking price by roughly £349,999,999

I saw him down the Bay this morning hmmmmm

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:16 am

City Slicker wrote:
Jumanji Jim wrote:Ronaldo has said that he won't be joining Cardiff City, after talks broke down over the transfer fee.

I saw him down the Bay this morning hmmmmm

Was he eating ice-cream? Hmmmmmmmmm