Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCMB

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:19 pm

I've just been to the "other" message board and jesus they do like a good moan :shock:

There's a thread on there about Rhys Healy that turns into slagging this message board off.
Don't they have anything better to talk about... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Re: CCMB

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:23 pm

i do think this one lost it's way a bit the last couple of months.
But i dont get the politics between forums. End of the day we are all cardiff fans.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:25 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:i do think this one lost it's way a bit the last couple of months.
But i dont get the politics between forums. End of the day we are all cardiff fans.

Only started using this message board recently but I've always checked them both.
Recently it seems that CCMB chats a lot more poop. all about opinions I suppose!

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:14 pm

I used to look at both of them, but this talked more about football so i plumped for this.

Far too much liberal left wing bollox over there as there is too much right wing on here.

In their defence there are also less "ITK'ers" so they talk on the fact rather than the rumour.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:47 pm

I used to post on there but haven't been on there since joining this one, barely any football talk on there

Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:01 pm

I just got fed up of bloody pop-ups :evil:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:34 pm

its not user friendly..not much football chat.
but a positive is lack of stickies that are not news or even Cardiff related.which allows joe ordinary posts to get a fair chance.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 pm

I love this forum, the only let down on here is when people post about politics. Its all over Facebook, Twitter, the Media, so I'd like to think a messageboard about my home town club would be a place to escape it. :) As for CCMB, I've never really been on there. This forum looks a lot more tidier and trendy, the other one looks like its been thrown up by kids. Lil things make a huge difference.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Just had a little look over there and they are talking about this forum. Come to think of it, they seem to do a lot of bashing of Annis over there. I don't get all this dislike of other Cardiff City fans. Some of it over politics (lefty v righty), but its all various viewpoints.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:46 pm

MarshfieldIsBlue wrote:I love this forum, the only let down on here is when people post about politics. Its all over Facebook, Twitter, the Media, so I'd like to think a messageboard about my home town club would be a place to escape it. :) As for CCMB, I've never really been on there. This forum looks a lot more tidier and trendy, the other one looks like its been thrown up by kids. Lil things make a huge difference.

agree with that.

could never deal with the other forum, don't like the lay out.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
MarshfieldIsBlue wrote:I love this forum, the only let down on here is when people post about politics. Its all over Facebook, Twitter, the Media, so I'd like to think a messageboard about my home town club would be a place to escape it. :) As for CCMB, I've never really been on there. This forum looks a lot more tidier and trendy, the other one looks like its been thrown up by kids. Lil things make a huge difference.

agree with that.

could never deal with the other forum, don't like the lay out.

Agree

Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Jules wrote:I just got fed up of bloody pop-ups :evil:

Ditto and its crap to read on a mobile which i'm usually on when checking the boards