Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Avoid Talbot green armed police

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:20 pm

4 Muslim men arrested by armed police
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Avoid Talbot green armed police

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Not good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Less than a mile from pontyclun van hire

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:30 pm

bentheblue wrote:Less than a mile from pontyclun van hire

What happened? Then?? I know lots of radicals have left Cardiff, that started years ago, but so far they have not returned to terrorise their hometown.....

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:38 pm

i wondered what the helicopter was doing

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:47 pm

These 3rd world savages are getting a bit close to my home now.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:49 pm

murphy wrote:These 3rd world savages are getting a bit close to my home now.

Moved to bloody CF72 because its supposed to be nice, safe and quiet !!!!!

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:49 pm

I'm afraid our shambolic governments have been blowing up there homes for years...Blair and bush have a shit load to answer for in my opinion.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Haven't seen any reports of them being Muslim but the police have said it is not a terrorist incident and the people arrested had made threats at a car wash in Swansea earlier in the day.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:04 pm

Did you live near Darren Osborne then?

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Re Talbot Green arrests
We were called to an incident at a car wash in Swansea at about 2.40pm today where it was reported a number of men in a jeep had made some threats with a number of weapons.
The description of this car were circulated and at about 5.50pm it was pulled over at Talbot Green by armed officers and four men were arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm.
We would like to reassure the community that this incident is not being treated as a terrorist incident. Anyone with information can call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting occurrence number 1700237390

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:53 pm

wez1927 wrote:Re Talbot Green arrests
We were called to an incident at a car wash in Swansea at about 2.40pm today where it was reported a number of men in a jeep had made some threats with a number of weapons.
The description of this car were circulated and at about 5.50pm it was pulled over at Talbot Green by armed officers and four men were arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm.
We would like to reassure the community that this incident is not being treated as a terrorist incident. Anyone with information can call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting occurrence number 1700237390

So, a couple of twats pretending to be gangsters.......

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:48 pm

goats wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Re Talbot Green arrests

So, a couple of twats pretending to be gangsters.......

Looks like

Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Did you live near Darren Osborne then?

If he lives in Pentwyn, no.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:57 pm

wez1927 wrote:4 Muslim men arrested by armed police

Can't find any reference to them being Muslim anywhere in the press.
Could be atheists for all I know?

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:02 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:

My friends was in the first car took pictures, the one had a muslim cap they wear , the police are covering up whats happened ,the car also was loaded full of petrol cans too

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:29 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:

My friends was in the first car took pictures, the one had a muslim cap they wear , the police are covering up whats happened ,the car also was loaded full of petrol cans too

Covering up or not releasing full details whilst their investigations are on going?

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:

Covering up or not releasing full details whilst their investigations are on going?

Could be both

Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:47 am

It's a disgrace.

They still haven't finished those roadworks.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:52 pm

griff105 wrote:It's a disgrace.

They still haven't finished those roadworks.

:lol:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:28 am

wez1927 wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:

Wez, Police have confirmed the arrests were related to firearms but emphasised this was not terrorist-related, so why would they say that if it wasn't their belief? :?

This world is mad enough without you making up stories and parading them as fact; one of the biggest issues facing the UK today!

Your one-eyed views of late have provided some light entertainment but the stuff above is bang out of order

Time to give it a rest, fella! :roll:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:11 am

Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:

Wez, Police have confirmed the arrests were related to firearms but emphasised this was not terrorist-related, so why would they say that if it wasn't their belief? :?

This world is mad enough without you making up stories and parading them as fact; one of the biggest issues facing the UK today!

Your one-eyed views of late have provided some light entertainment but the stuff above is bang out of order

Where have i said they were terroist? Ive said tbe police are covering up the fact that they were muslim and the car was full of petrol cans ,you have put the terroist spin on it ,something isnt right about the whole incident

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:57 am

wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:

Where have i said they were terroist? Ive said tbe police are covering up the fact that they were muslim and the car was full of petrol cans ,you have put the terroist spin on it ,something isnt right about the whole incident

You looked at the images, then?! ;)