Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

September fixtures

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:10 am

Not a nice September for us ... Fulham away, Preston away, Sheff Wed home, Sunderland away, Leeds home and Derby home.

Absolutely ridiculous fixture list for us, who the hell sets these !!

Re: September fixtures

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:11 am

Wolfpac wrote:Not a nice September for us ... Fulham away, Preston away, Sheff Wed home, Sunderland away, Leeds home and Derby home.

I don't think its that bad got some good home games

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:13 am

They will be all cracking games but out of them 6 fixtures, I'd say 5 of those teams will be sniffing around play offs, that's why I think it's a difficult September.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:54 am

Wolfpac wrote:Not a nice September for us ... Fulham away, Preston away, Sheff Wed home, Sunderland away, Leeds home and Derby home.

We have to play them all at sometime. Who knows half of those teams could be in turmoil by then and it could be a good time to play them. Think positive :D

Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:02 am

wez1927 wrote:

I don't think its that bad got some good home games

Agree. I can't see an issue with any home game and the away games are what they are other than Bank Holidays when it can be tough to travel...for some :thumbup:

It's a 46 game season and we all have to play each other at some point, so the supposed 'tough run-in' is surely countered by the 'easy' fixtures beforehand?

Uhm, I think not! LOL :lol:

Every game a proverbial 'Cup Final' for a Neil Warnock led Cardiff City this season! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:29 am

Nothing wrong with with the fixtures 3 away and 3 home I got to miss Leeds and Derby due to holiday

Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Probably Means we have an easier month somewhere else in season? :occasion5:

Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:41 pm

A computer sets them as far as I know.
Not ridiculous at all, we have to play them all regardless

Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Wolfpac wrote:They will be all cracking games but out of them 6 fixtures, I'd say 5 of those teams will be sniffing around play offs, that's why I think it's a difficult September.

So will we IMO plus don't think Leeds will be anywhere near the play off they will be nearer relagation

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:05 pm

No Easy Games In The Championship ;)