Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LIVE GAMES!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:12 am

Cannot see us getting much of a showing on sky unless playing villa. Sunderland. or Leeds! They've already taken cup games and 1st wkend of matches on sky! :o

Re: LIVE GAMES!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 am

1st home game against Villa might happen

Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 am

Now I have ifollow sky can eat me

Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:55 am

Dessy1927 wrote:Now I have ifollow sky can eat me

listening to commentary isnt the same as watching on tv tho is it,the ifollow player will only allow you to watch games if abroad dare i say this will open up the possibility of getting links to each game tho

Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Reza wrote:

listening to commentary isnt the same as watching on tv tho is it,the ifollow player will only allow you to watch games if abroad dare i say this will open up the possibility of getting links to each game tho

That's the point mate, I live overseas and paid for a season pass to watch every game in hd.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:28 pm

It's not how you start it's how you finish that counts. Towards the end of the season we will be on TV more than a few times (hopefully) :D

Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Reza wrote:

I've tested a VPN and have been given the live video option when clicking iFollow. Without VPN it o kh gives the audio

Looks promising.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:01 pm

What vpn are you using?

Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:42 pm

Knew there would be a way hahaha fairplay

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:38 am

Mr Shed wrote:What vpn are you using?

Just using a free one at the moment called 'Easy VPN Free'.

As I said, with it running it gives the live video option so this would suggest it would work.

I'm not committing just yet though until they release the android app. If that also gives the overseas option I may commit.

I will be overseas from after Christmas so not really cheating..... Is it?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:01 am

So sky choose Sunderland and villa and have them as live games in cup the following week. Why don't they make an even spread. I can see why the cup games so surely choose other teams not just the biggest clubs