" UNEXPECTED £16M WINDFALL FOR CARDIFF CITY "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " UNEXPECTED £16M WINDFALL FOR CARDIFF CITY "

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Is that supposed to be an intellectual answer? Many people including myself witnessed Ryan Giggs playing for Wales it is a meter of historical record!

Where is such a record of your self- proclaimed succes and intellectual superiority.

Can you provide evidence? Will you provide evidence?

If you answer either with evidence I will be massively suprised.

No, it is supposed to show you that there is a variety of things I can provide proof of. But can and will are not the same. I have no reason to.

My every day life is a physical manifestation of my proclamations. If you are needing proof then that suggests you are not in witness of my physical being on a daily basis, in which case it matters little to me. For people who don't come into physical contact with me every day, I find it far more amusing to see them get worked up than provide any sort of proof they require to sooth any personal complexes they have :D

(I will ignore the terrible spelling and grammar, I let my content stand for itself :thumbup: )
SnackaJack

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:29 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Is that supposed to be an intellectual answer? Many people including myself witnessed Ryan Giggs playing for Wales it is a meter of historical record!

Where is such a record of your self- proclaimed succes and intellectual superiority.

Can you provide evidence? Will you provide evidence?

If you answer either with evidence I will be massively suprised.

No, it is supposed to show you that there is a variety of things I can provide proof of. But can and will are not the same. I have no reason to.

My every day life is a physical manifestation of my proclamations. If you are needing proof then that suggests you are not in witness of my physical being on a daily basis, in which case it matters little to me. For people who don't come into physical contact with me every day, I find it far more amusing to see them get worked up than provide any sort of proof they require to sooth any personal complexes they have :D

So you have no herald of your greatness like John the Baptist and you are too much of a coward to show the light of your greatness in the heat if the Temple courtyard?

Those are metaphorical references by the way!

However, they are so apt for you!

An inadequate intellectual bully frightened to put his statements to the the true test!
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
So you have no herald of your greatness like John the Baptist and you are too uch of a coward to show the light if your greatness un the heat if the Temple courtyard?

An inadequate intellectual bully frightened to put his statements to the the true test!

Nothing to do with cowardice my friend. I have no reason to prove anything to anybody, especially people on an internet message board displaying frightening levels of inferiority worries. If you become a success and an intellect we may move in the same circles one day, in which you can then witness the physical manifestation of those proclamations. :thumbup:

A bully? are you feeling okay? :lol:
SnackaJack

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Ned

Did you ever check if your source simply got confused over the parachute payment amounts?
ccfcsince1962

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
So you have no herald of your greatness like John the Baptist and you are too uch of a coward to show the light if your greatness un the heat if the Temple courtyard?

Nothing to do with cowardice my friend. I have no reason to prove anything to anybody, especially people on an internet message board displaying frightening levels of inferiority worries. If you become a success and an intellect we may move in the same circles one day, in which you can then witness the physical manifestation of those proclamations. :thumbup:

A bully? are you feeling okay? :lol:

You proclaimed today that you frequently intellectually better posters on here. If you are bold enough to make that statement than at least have the grace to prove to those you refer to as inferiors to provide some evidence of the weight to your assertio
You are a coward.
I am not in anyway effected by your posts just find you boring and worth challenging. So far your replies have been very poor. This safety reflex of calling me inferior is witless.

Believe me young man I have no inferiority complex with regard to you.
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:42 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
You proclaimed today that you frequently intellectually better posters on here. If you are bold enough to make that statement than at least have the grace to prove to those you refer to as inferiors to provide some evidence of the weight to your assertio
You are a coward.
I am not in anyway effected by your posts just find you boring and worth challenging. So far your replies have been very poor. This safety reflex of calling me inferior is witless.

I proclaim I am a Swansea fan too, but I have no interest in proving what I feel is the obvious. If you disbelieve me on any aspect then that amuses me, it certainly doesn't give me the motivation to ease your clearly troubled thoughts. You are definitely affected by my posts, I dictate how long you stay here, how you respond, when you go to bed, the minutes in the day you think of me - you are certainly affected, make no mistake, no matter what you will try to tell people including yourself. :thumbup:
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:44 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
You are a coward.

I proclaim I am a Swansea fan too, I have no interest in proving the obvious. If you disbelieve me on any aspect then that amuses me, it certainly doesn't give me the motivation to ease your clearly troubled thoughts. You are definitely affected by my posts, I dictate how long you stay here, how you respond, when you go to bed, the minutes in the day you think of me - you are certainly affected make no mistake. :thumbup:

Totally deluded young man. The attempt at reverse psychology is amusing. You know you can't let this go! Your own paranoia is palpable to anybody reading this thread.
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:46 pm

You tell yourself that. I hit a nerve there didn't I? :D
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:46 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
You are a coward.

I proclaim I am a Swansea fan too, I have no interest in proving the obvious. If you disbelieve me on any aspect then that amuses me, it certainly doesn't give me the motivation to ease your clearly troubled thoughts. You are definitely affected by my posts, I dictate how long you stay here, how you respond, when you go to bed, the minutes in the day you think of me - you are certainly affected make no mistake. :thumbup:

Totally deluded young man. The attempt at reverse psychology is amusing. You know you can't let this go! Your own paranoia is palpable to anybody reading this thread.

Your need to personalise this! Your desperate need to see thus as some kind of obsession with you an anonymous braggart are signs of your desperation young man
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:48 pm

Yep good point you are totally not obsessed, what was I thinking :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:54 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Yep good point you are totally not obsessed, what was I thinking :laughing6:

You lost heavily tonight then Mr. Anonymous!
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:Yep good point you are totally not obsessed, what was I thinking :laughing6:

Oh yes, clearly. There are no signs of obsession all :lol:
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:56 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Oh yes, clearly. There are no signs of obsession all :lol:

Everybody can see it! The clarity is crystal!

:lol:
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Yes of course they can see, glorious HD some may say. How can about 70 of someones last 75 posts being about one man be classed as obsessed?

Don't know what we are all thinking. :D
SnackaJack

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Anyway sorry to the thread as we were hijacked by another Snacka super fan. The thread tried to get back on topic with CCFCsince1962 asking an on topic question which of course got lost among the fan mail. Any further fan-mail please direct to my PM box where I will field them one by one as time dictates. Back to the topic:-

He asked.....

ccfcsince1962 wrote:Ned

Did you ever check if your source simply got confused over the parachute payment amounts?
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:52 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Yes of course they can see, glorious HD some may say. How can about 70 of someones last 75 posts being about one man be classed as obsessed?

What a poor strategy!

You come in here deliberately to try and wind Cardiff fans up! You sneer relentlessly about your common sense and intellectual superiority.

Then like clockwork when someone challenges you to prove your credentials. You cry like a little child about obsessions and fans and mental inferiorities.

Simply prove what you claim to be! It must be so easy for a successful and Intellectual giant like yourself!

I suspect it might prove impossible for you! Just like your fabulous football career with Carmarthen Town and Llenelli FC that never actually happened :lol:
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:59 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Anyway sorry to the thread as we were hijacked by another Snacka super fan. The thread tried to get back on topic with CCFCsince1962 asking an on topic question which of course got lost among the fan mail. Any further fan-mail please direct to my PM box where I will field them one by one as time dictates. Back to the topic:-

He asked.....

Stands by the original comment, no confusion :thumbright:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:Yes of course they can see, glorious HD some may say. How can about 70 of someones last 75 posts being about one man be classed as obsessed?

What a poor strategy!

You come in here deliberately to try and wind Cardiff fans up! You sneer relentlessly about your common sense and intellectual superiority.

Then like clockwork when someone challenges you to prove your credentials. You cry like a little child about obsessions and fans and mental inferiorities.

Simply prove what you claim to be! It must be so easy for a successful and Intellectual giant like yourself!

I suspect it might prove impossible for you! Just like your fabulous football career with Carmarthen Town and Llenelli FC that never actually happened :lol:

Oh it's very easy. Just like it is very easy to prove Giggs played for Wales to those who did not witness the physical entity of that proof. But for fear of going round in circles, I have been pretty clear why it is far more rewarding to allow the online oddities faster with sheer angst. My content is enough to prove what I wish to :D

Cry? Why would I cry? I find it incredibly flattering and amazingly amusing that I have developed a fan base on here, especially when they go a little psycho. I wouldn't change it for the world :P

71 of 76 obsessionary posts and counting. I told you I dictate when you post, how you post and your feeling of utter irritation throughout the night. This is indicative of this. Get some sleep for Gods sake it's night time over there, stop thinking about me and relax :sleepy2:

(And for those who enjoy to blame derailed threads on me - I did suggest fan mail be directed to my PM box just for reference) :thumbup:
SnackaJack

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:17 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:Anyway sorry to the thread as we were hijacked by another Snacka super fan. The thread tried to get back on topic with CCFCsince1962 asking an on topic question which of course got lost among the fan mail. Any further fan-mail please direct to my PM box where I will field them one by one as time dictates. Back to the topic:-

He asked.....

That is strange,because neither CCCF nor the EFL agree with the figures he has told you, saying that they relate to two years of parachute payments. Who is your source and where has he obtained his figures from?
ccfcsince1962

Postby 64JACK » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:10 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

He asked.....

That is strange,because neither CCCF nor the EFL agree with the figures he has told you, saying that they relate to two years of parachute payments. Who is your source and where has he obtained his figures from?

I'm pretty sure he's made them up. This is the second occasion worcester has posted a thread regarding you receiving extra money. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=185065

Fact is, you get your last years parachute payment of £16m plus any money that you receive from the football league TV deal. There is nothing extra due to Newcastle being promoted or any other fantasy notion that people wish to dream up. Newcastles remaining parachute payments have been split between the Premier league clubs. Personally i don't agree with it as i believe the extra money should be a bonus payment into grass roots football. But it is what it is, and those are the facts.
64JACK

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:42 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

He asked.....

Sorry, only just seen this reply from you.

Not going to say who told me this, only that I trust their information. Did I ask where they got it from? I can't say I did. As I've said, this person has never given me any reason for me to doubt them in the past.

I've never pretended to be an expert on the financial side of a football club, just going by what I was told. More or less everything I was told, I posted on here.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:46 pm

64JACK wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

He asked.....

I'm pretty sure he's made them up. This is the second occasion worcester has posted a thread regarding you receiving extra money. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=185065

Fact is, you get your last years parachute payment of £16m plus any money that you receive from the football league TV deal. There is nothing extra due to Newcastle being promoted or any other fantasy notion that people wish to dream up. Newcastles remaining parachute payments have been split between the Premier league clubs. Personally i don't agree with it as i believe the extra money should be a bonus payment into grass roots football. But it is what it is, and those are the facts.

If I was going to make up figures, I'd like to think I'd be more adventurous than only £16m :lol:

The other topic you refer to is an article from the BBC, as it says on that particular topic.

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:55 pm

I can say I 100% have been told the same and I do not doubt it, so good news :thumbright: :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Now just taking off in the air :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:14 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

He asked.....

Not going to say who told me this, only that I trust their information. Did I ask where they got it from? I can't say I did. As I've said, this person has never given me any reason for me to doubt them in the past.

I've never pretended to be an expert on the financial side of a football club, just going by what I was told. More or less everything I was told, I posted on here.

Ned.

My response wasn't having a dig at you, or Annis for that matter, as I believe that your two sources of information ( Annis implies that his source is separate to yours but this is not entirely clear or whether the "source " is the same person who has told you both the same thing separately. However, you don't name your source or even give a clue as to how he might know the information he suggests is accurate.
My two sources that say that the claim of a £16m extra payment to the club is simply not true are senior people at the English Football League who deal with the allocation and distribution of such funds and the senior people at CCFC itself.Is your " source even able to say where he gets the information from upon which he bases his claim?

Keith
ccfcsince1962

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:21 am

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

He asked.....

Ned.

My response wasn't having a dig at you, or Annis for that matter, as I believe that your two sources of information ( Annis implies that his source is separate to yours but this is not entirely clear or whether the "source " is the same person who has told you both the same thing separately. However, you don't name your source or even give a clue as to how he might know the information he suggests is accurate.
My two sources that say that the claim of a £16m extra payment to the club is simply not true are senior people at the English Football League who deal with the allocation and distribution of such funds and the senior people at CCFC itself.Is your " source even able to say where he gets the information from upon which he bases his claim?

Keith

To answer your question, in short - no.

I don't doubt you either, in what you say. This may be wrong, or may be right. Either way, I only posted what I was told and I do trust what I was told as I'm sure you trust your sources.

As I say, I'm no expert on the financial side of a football club. You have much more knowledge on that than I do.

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby SnackaJack » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:36 am

I don't doubt worcester being genuine but his source is quite obviously wrong or got his/her wires crossed as I pointed out on page 1.
SnackaJack

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:56 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

He asked.....

Ned.

Keith

To answer your question, in short - no.

I don't doubt you either, in what you say. This may be wrong, or may be right. Either way, I only posted what I was told and I do trust what I was told as I'm sure you trust your sources.

As I say, I'm no expert on the financial side of a football club. You have much more knowledge on that than I do.

Ned , I double checked this over the weekend with both the EFL who distribute the parachute money and CCFC as the club who receive it , and both have confirmed that your source has misled you on this as there is no truth in what he claimed.
Was he the same source who also told Annis the same thing?
ccfcsince1962

Postby SnackaJack » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:18 pm

I did state this would be the case back on page 1.
SnackaJack

Previous

Return to General Chat