" UNEXPECTED £16M WINDFALL FOR CARDIFF CITY "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " UNEXPECTED £16M WINDFALL FOR CARDIFF CITY "

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:59 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nemo wrote:Where did you hear this?

Someone who never bullshits with stuff like this.

I don't post these sorts of things often, only other time was when I revealed Solskjaer was going to be appointed and he would sign Kenwyne Jones.

Your " source" may or may not be a bullshitter or an attention seeker, but what official source does the information he relayed to you come from?

Has it come from figures published by the EFL? Their figures refer only to the £16m you quote relating to last season.Next season the figure may be similar but can't be calculated accurately until the end of the season.

Are you sure your source hasn't just added up two years worth of payments due and assumed it all relates to one season? Maybe check with him so he can clarify what he is basing his claim on.

As for the claimed £8m of funds available to Neil Warnock, the only people who would know such a figure would be NW himself, the club board members and one or two of the senior internal financial team. I don't believe that any of those individuals would have leaked a figure.

As I say, I rarely post stuff like this. Not pretending to have inside information personally, because I don't. Just putting something on here that I was told.

Still believe what I've been told - including the transfer/wages funds - and have no regrets about posting this.

I suppose will time will tell to see if this is true, which I believe it is.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby The nations Capitol » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:04 pm

As a mod you should be banning him. Letting a jack talk shit in every thread is an embaressment as is a moderator defending one.
The nations Capitol

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:51 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:It's all well and good for some people to post on topics like this "just ignore the Jack".

But by posting that, you're just pushing the topic further up the forum when it's not about the intended subject. If you really want people to ignore him, then just ignore him...

Let the topic then fall down and others will stop making comments as well.

As far as I can see, he hadn't said anything "wrong" on this particular topic?

I don't say anything wrong on any topic, just speak sense.

Very refreshing to read someone actually noticing. :thumbright:
SnackaJack

Postby The nations Capitol » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:49 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:It's all well and good for some people to post on topics like this "just ignore the Jack".

But by posting that, you're just pushing the topic further up the forum when it's not about the intended subject. If you really want people to ignore him, then just ignore him...

Let the topic then fall down and others will stop making comments as well.

As far as I can see, he hadn't said anything "wrong" on this particular topic?

I don't say anything wrong on any topic, just speak sense.

Very refreshing to read someone actually noticing. :thumbright:

Embarassing. A Mod being sucked up to by a stinking bin diver. Do everyone a favour and ban him.

Sort it out Annis.
The nations Capitol

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:57 pm

:lol: :lol: wow. I've lost brain cells just reading that
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:27 pm

SnackaJack wrote::lol: :lol: wow. I've lost brain cells just reading that

You had better stop reading! You can not afford to lose brain cells Ayatollah Khaneni :lol:
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Maybe I can borrow some off you Mr ''It it's is''? :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:38 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Maybe I can borrow some off you Mr ''It it's is''? :laughing6:

As you have excused yourself so many times! Typing into a phone leads to mistakes!

Ayatollah Khaneni is still hilarious for such a brilliant student of World affairs! :lol:
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

As you have excused yourself so many times! Typing into a phone leads to mistakes!

Ayatollah Khaneni is still hilarious for such a brilliant student of World affairs! :lol:

Easily amused then. Simple minds and all that :D

I think your phone has too many exclamation keys, punctuation is certainly not it's strong point :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:42 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

I think your phone has too many exclamation keys, punctuation is certainly not it's strong point :laughing6:

Just as world affairs is not yours! My intellectual superior! :lol:
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:43 pm

Was I incorrect regarding world affairs then? I think it was widely accepted that I was indeed spot on... Or was it just the spelling error you are falling back on? :occasion5:
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:46 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Was I incorrect regarding world affairs then? I think it was widely accepted that I was indeed spot on... Or was it just the spelling error you are falling back on? :occasion5:

Anybody who so theatrically describes themselves as a famous non-googler is a superior Billy Bovine Defecator and hardly an intellectual.

The Ayatollah Khaneni is still thrillingly stupid! Well done on making me laugh so much!
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:Was I incorrect regarding world affairs then? I think it was widely accepted that I was indeed spot on... Or was it just the spelling error you are falling back on? :occasion5:

Well... yes you were correct, but all I have to cling on to is a spelling mistake. Let me repeat it ad infinitum please.

Corrected for you :D
SnackaJack

Postby The nations Capitol » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Anybody who so theatrically describes themselves as a famous non-googler is a superior Billy Bovine Defecator and hardly an intellectual.

The Ayatollah Khaneni is still thrillingly stupid! Well done on making me laugh so much!

We all laughed just like we laugh when they call their town a City.
The nations Capitol

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:53 pm

The nations Capitol wrote:
We all laughed just like we laugh when they call their town a City.

Which town my friend?
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:53 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Well... yes you were correct, but all I have to cling on to is a spelling mistake. Let me repeat it ad infinitum please.

So desperate to be acknowledged! I need no correction!

Such desperation to be considered clever is boring! You have bored me young man! I have had enough merriment from your attention seeking behaviour.

By the way!
Just to help with your education! Of 109 tanks accredited to ISIS a total of 105 were made by the Soviet Union and were acquired when they over ran Syrian and Iraqi military bases.
Last edited by Plynlymonbluebird on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby The nations Capitol » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Smacktakingjack has been on here all day today, so f*cking tragic. His sister must be on her period.
The nations Capitol

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Such desperation to be considered clever is boring! You have bored me young man! I have had enough merriment from your attention seeking behaviour.

By the way!
Just to help with your education! Of 109 tanks accredited to ISIS a total of 105 were made by the Soviet Union and were acquired when they over ran Syrian and Iraqi military bases.

People always need correction when wrong. You seem to have a deep rooted inferiority complex here. Have you explored that all? Maybe considered why? Happy to help.

And leave google alone in debates is my advice.

(nice edit :laughing6: )
SnackaJack

Postby The nations Capitol » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

By the way!

You just know this guy is a fat f**k who lives with his mother.
The nations Capitol

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:58 pm

The nations Capitol wrote:Smacktakingjack has been on here all day today, so f*cking tragic. His sister must be on her period.

On here all day? It is not a physical place my lovely. You can be anywhere and access a whole wonderment of discussion threads :occasion5:
SnackaJack

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:59 pm

The nations Capitol wrote:
You just know this guy is a fat f**k who lives with his mother.

If only you knew :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:01 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

By the way!

People always need correction when wrong. You seem to have a deep rooted inferiority complex here. Have you explored that all? Maybe considered why? Happy to help.

No inferiority complex here young man. I know the background to the formation of the theocracy in Iran and the reason why martyrdom is so revered in the Shite faction of Islam.

I know where the ISIS weapon Arsenal originates from. You need to have a more complex view of world politics and the need for particular popular myths to be constructed.
However, you are very young and simplistic views are often a feature of the young, especially those that pretend to be intellectual without the required academic background.

You keep on believing your own self proclamations!
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
No inferiority complex here young man. I know the background to the formation of the theocracy in Iran and the reason why martyrdom is so revere in the Shite faction of Islam.

I know where the ISIS weapon Arsenal originates from. You need to have a more complex view of world politics and the need for particular popular myths to be constructed.
However, you are very young and simplistic views are often a feature of the young, especially those that pretend to be intellectual without the required academic background.

Well I certainly feel you have one, you display all the traits of someone with an inferiority complex that is deep rooted. I was the one that explained to you why martyrdom was so important in that part of the world and explained the fatwa in which the Ayatollah then made it widespread toward religious insurgents and defectors. I hope you also have your own views and have not used myself and google to form your own. No need to believe proclamations my friend, I am living proof of them :D
SnackaJack

Postby The nations Capitol » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

By the way!

No inferiority complex here young man. I know the background to the formation of the theocracy in Iran and the reason why martyrdom is so revered in the Shite faction of Islam.

Thats him fucked and for once not by his sister.
The nations Capitol

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:13 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
No inferiority complex here young man. I know the background to the formation of the theocracy in Iran and the reason why martyrdom is so revere in the Shite faction of Islam.

Well I certainly feel you have one, you display all the traits of someone with an inferiority complex that is deep rooted. I was the one that explained to you why martyrdom was so important in that part of the world and explained the fatwa in which the Ayatollah then made it widespread toward religious insurgents and defectors. I hope you also have your own views and have not used myself and google to form your own. No need to believe proclamations my friend, I am living proof of them :D

There is no proof without evidence young man!
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:13 pm

:lol: I like this guy.
SnackaJack

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Evidence is a physical manifestation my friend. :thumbup:
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:15 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

You cannot and will not provide any to support your proclamations of superiority to anyone who posts on here!
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

You cannot and will not provide any to support your proclamations of superiority to anyone who posts on here!

Can not and will not are not one and the same.

I also will not provide any evidence that Ryan Giggs played for Wales either. The proof is a physical manifestation of those who witnessed it, if someone doesn't have it then that is their problem. :thumbup:
SnackaJack

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:21 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Can not and will not are not one and the same.

I also will not provide any evidence that Ryan Giggs played for Wales either. The proof is a physical manifestation of those who witnessed it, if someone doesn't have it then that is their problem. :thumbup:

Is that supposed to be an intellectual answer? Many people including myself witnessed Ryan Giggs playing for Wales it is a matter of historical record!

Where is such a record of your self- proclaimed succes and intellectual superiority.

Can you provide evidence? Will you provide evidence?

If you answer either with evidence I will be massively suprised.
Plynlymonbluebird

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat