It's my birthday today

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's my birthday today

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:18 pm

And I've never been so bored in my life! My partners working all day and I seem to have been left to do the house chores! Wish I was in work! :o
Once a blue always a blue44

It's my birthday today

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: It's my birthday today

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:And I've never been so bored in my life! My partners working all day and I seem to have been left to do the house chores! Wish I was in work! :o

I heard those public houses are pretty fun on a day like today... :occasion5:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:53 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:And I've never been so bored in my life! My partners working all day and I seem to have been left to do the house chores! Wish I was in work! :o

Wow! Try getting a life! :lol:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby angelis1949 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Many happy returns of the day, may I say to you about being bored,just be grateful that you have lived long enough to celebrate another birthday and hopefully you will be able to celebrate many birthdays to come
angelis1949

Postby norms76 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:27 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

Many happy returns of the day, may I say to you about being bored,just be grateful that you have lived long enough to celebrate another birthday and hopefully you will be able to celebrate many birthdays to come

He sounds about 12 ffs. :lol:
norms76

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:00 pm

norms76 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

He sounds about 12 ffs. :lol:

Not 12 but I do like providing entertainment for you lot at my own expense most of the time :lol: yes I'm happy and appreciative to reach another birthday and couldn't have been luckier with the bright sunshine! :occasion5:
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Mate, grow a set of balls, tell your Mrs to stick the chores up her backside and go for a pint.
nubbsy

Postby MarshfieldIsBlue » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Happy Birthday mate!

I find it pretty hard to get bored to be honest. Always find a way of amusing myself and my small brain. ;)
MarshfieldIsBlue

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Get down the pub now. Before you do, leave a note(*) to your partner that says 'Thanks for leaving me at home again on my birthday. It was the final straw. By the time you read this, Joanne and I will be in Florida and with any luck, I shall be vigorously taking her from behind on the balcony. Have a nice life you selfish fat cow".

*Don't do this if your partner has a gun.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby MarshfieldIsBlue » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:09 pm

norms76 wrote:
MarshfieldIsBlue wrote:Happy Birthday mate!

I find it pretty hard to get bored to be honest. Always find a way of amusing myself and my small cock. ;)

Edited for you. :thumbright:

Haha! Nah in fairness that's an area I'm confident with. Makes up for a lot. :)
MarshfieldIsBlue

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:31 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

Get down the pub now. Before you do, leave a note(*) to your partner that says 'Thanks for leaving me at home again on my birthday. It was the final straw. By the time you read this, Joanne and I will be in Florida and with any luck, I shall be vigorously taking her from behind on the balcony. Have a nice life you selfish fat cow".

*Don't do this if your partner has a gun.

:lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby nubbsy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:46 am

angelis1949 wrote:

You've got me in tears here, it's all getting a bit emotional
nubbsy

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:39 am

nubbsy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

You've got me in tears here, it's all getting a bit emotional

It's all to much for me ... I'm breaking up here
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Return to General Chat