bluebird on hunger strike

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Cardiff County Council and Unite the Union together forced Andrew Davies out of a £24,000 a year job and used the police to silence him .
Day 7 in a lot of physical pain, the mental pain is a bit harder to take but willing to die for justice
best no die get I want to see the bluebirds back in the premiership before I die.
I would like peoples thought on this good or bad.
so common the blue army
bluebirdzzzz

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: bluebird on hunger strike

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:52 pm

bluebirdzzzz wrote:Cardiff County Council and Unite the Union together forced Andrew Davies out of a £24,000 a year job and used the police to silence him .
Day 7 in a lot of physical pain, the mental pain is a bit harder to take but willing to die for justice
best no die get I want to see the bluebirds back in the premiership before I die.
so common the blue army

Typical labour
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:52 pm

bluebirdzzzz wrote:Cardiff County Council and Unite the Union together forced Andrew Davies out of a £24,000 a year job and used the police to silence him .
so common the blue army

Would it be easier to find a solicitor who is red hot on empolyment law.
Steve Zodiak

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:53 pm

so common the blue army

have you got some link to an article in the media.?
dogfound

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
so common the blue army

to late unite left it until the last day that I could go to employment tribunal
bluebirdzzzz

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:17 pm

dogfound wrote:
so common the blue army

have you got some link to an article in the media.?

no I am working on it
bluebirdzzzz

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:42 pm

bluebirdzzzz wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
so common the blue army

to late unite left it until the last day that I could go to employment tribunal

You could try the County Court and sue for Breach of Contract. The 3 month rule doesn't apply to the County Court but it would be prudent to get the papers served as soon as possible.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby llan bluebird » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:51 pm

So the UK's biggest and most powerful union are part of the problem ?
llan bluebird

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:59 pm

llan bluebird wrote:So the UK's biggest and most powerful union are part of the problem ?

the problem is that my contract was changed by the council which left 4 people for 3 job get rid of the nutter and the union agreed
bluebirdzzzz

Postby bluebird04 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:03 pm

the hunger pangs usually go after 2/3 days.

the pain, well that my friend is the hard-part what you will notice is, every injury you ever suffered in your life will seem to reappear and cause pain, its most noticeable when trying to sleep.
bluebird04

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:05 pm

bluebird04 wrote:the hunger pangs usually go after 2/3 days.

the pain, well that my friend is the hard-part what you will notice is, every injury you ever suffered in your life will seem to reappear and cause pain, its most noticeable when trying to sleep.

you knows it your not far wrong
bluebirdzzzz

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:10 pm

bluebirdzzzz wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
so common the blue army

to late unite left it until the last day that I could go to employment tribunal and me to f*ck off

Without knowing the full facts and seeing your contract of employment/terms and conditions nobody can give you any advice, the only thing I would say is unless you have concrete evidence as in written documents and any minutes taken during any hearings then you'll be pissing in the wind. It will cost you 1k just to go to court thats without what ever charges solicitors stick on top. :thumbup:
Cardiffcitymad

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
so common the blue army

to late unite left it until the last day that I could go to employment tribunal and me to f*ck off

Without knowing the full facts and seeing your contract of employment/terms and conditions nobody can give you any advice, the only thing I would say is unless you have concrete evidence as in written documents and any minutes taken during any hearings then you'll be pissing in the wind. It will cost you 1k just to go to court thats without what ever charges solicitors stick on top. :thumbup:

thank you it will cost a bit more than a 1k it would have to be a personal sue but the contract: they gave me 13 weeks notice of change of but didn't deliver a new one so unite said goodbye and the council are happy because the problem they had has gone , but I am learning as I go along very difficult when your head feels like it up your backside
bluebirdzzzz

Postby llan bluebird » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:17 pm

bluebirdzzzz wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:So the UK's biggest and most powerful union are part of the problem ?

the problem is that my contract was changed by the council which left 4 people for 3 job get rid of the nutter and the union agreed

unites legal team are shit hot, if they are not taking your case i doubt many no win no fee solicitors will.
llan bluebird

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:21 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:

unites legal team are shit hot, if they are not taking your case i doubt many no win no fee solicitors will.

I am a city supporter and I look like hell the police have been here 3 time to silence me but will not arrest me or its down to if your face fit .I would like to know how you know the unite legal time is shit hot you got the first part right
bluebirdzzzz

Postby Jules » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Any chance you can tell us what the hell this is all about?
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby NIBluebird » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:27 pm

Obviously you're taking water
NIBluebird

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 am

Jules wrote:Any chance you can tell us what the hell this is all about?

i am 53 years old and had a titful of people treating me like shit because I am a city supporter, we all get judged by the way we look
bluebirdzzzz

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 am

NIBluebird wrote:Obviously you're taking water

plenty thank you
bluebirdzzzz

Postby gj2550 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:45 am

Have you submitted a 'Subject Access Request' to Cardiff Council? By law they have to handover any information relating to you be that e mails, minutes of meetings, a copy of your personnel file. If they fail to or delete/hide information it's a criminal offence. You could also consider doing the same with Unite if you suspect they have colluded with the Council. People will often send e mails not realising the subject of the e mail has a right in law to see it. Check out the Information Commisioners Office for more info: https://ico.org.uk/
gj2550

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:53 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
so common the blue army

I fully agree about getting as much evidence as possible as a decision will be based on the balance of probabilities. Not sure where you are getting the £1,000 price tag from. Depending on the claimants circumstances Court fees can be waved if his income is under £16000pa.

Even if he is not entitled to fees remission then a small claims can be started for as little as £25 although it does increase the higher amount you wish to pursue.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:55 am

bluebirdzzzz wrote:

Was there an element of disability discrimination?
Tony Blue Williams

Postby SnackaJack » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:02 am

So you have been made redundant/got the sack - so decided not to eat to somehow get back at them?

Surely if your whole point is to not be silenced then committing suicide is going the wrong way about it? Do you have a family? If so I am sorry to say I wouldn't want someone working for me that makes such decisions.

Hope you see sense - get out there, find an a new job and get on with your life.

Good luck
SnackaJack

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:35 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:

Was there an element of disability discrimination?

yes I have a depressive ill , people fear what they don't understand
bluebirdzzzz

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:50 am

SnackaJack wrote:So you have been made redundant/got the sack - so decided not to eat to somehow get back at them?

Surely if your whole point is to not be silenced then committing suicide is going the wrong way about it? Do you have a family? If so I am sorry to say I wouldn't want someone working for me that makes such decisions.

Hope you see sense - get out there, find an a new job and get on with your life.

Good luck

yes made redundant but was paid no redundancy money something wrong there ,I am not the first they (Cardiff council) have done it do ,bear in mind I worked for Cardiff council which has policys for everything, so why are they doing it, death is the biggest statement a solitary man can make you must be a young man not to be able to see both sides
bluebirdzzzz

Postby SnackaJack » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:57 am

bluebirdzzzz wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:So you have been made redundant/got the sack - so decided not to eat to somehow get back at them?

Good luck

yes made redundant but was paid no redundancy money something wrong there ,I am not the first they (Cardiff council) have done it do ,bear in mind I worked for Cardiff council which has policys for everything, so why are they doing it, death is the biggest statement a solitary man can make you must be a young man not to be able to see both sides

But that is just a clear and simple breach of employment law. Just take them to court, get your cash and move on with your life. No need to kill yourself ffs

Clearly a large part of the story has not been said here.

In the least brutal way possible, they won't care what you do. You are probably doing them a favour as they can say they felt you were mentally unstable.
SnackaJack

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:07 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
so common the blue army

I fully agree about getting as much evidence as possible as a decision will be based on the balance of probabilities. Not sure where you are getting the £1,000 price tag from. Depending on the claimants circumstances Court fees can be waved if his income is under £16000pa.

Even if he is not entitled to fees remission then a small claims can be started for as little as £25 although it does increase the higher amount you wish to pursue.

unite the union told me on the last day(you have 3 months less one day to go to an employment tribunal)that they will not pay my fees (£1700) and they will not give me the use of the solicitors, so as for any other way of getting to court I am not sure how and were to go regarding a court case of any kind, I have emailed a couple of solicitors but they all pretty much said the same to late .also you have to go though asca to have a crack in employment tribunal, which I made a mistake in trusting unite the union to deal with my case
bluebirdzzzz

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:23 am

:occasion5:
SnackaJack wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:

Good luck

yes made redundant but was paid no redundancy money something wrong there ,I am not the first they (Cardiff council) have done it do ,bear in mind I worked for Cardiff council which has policy's for everything, so why are they doing it, death is the biggest statement a solitary man can make you must be a young man not to be able to see both sides

But that is just a clear and simple breach of employment law. Just take them to court, get your cash and move on with your life. No need to kill yourself ffs

Clearly a large part of the story has not been said here.

In the least brutal way possible, they won't care what you do. You are probably doing them a favour as they can say they felt you were mentally unstable.

please its not easy taking a council to court, the court for employment issues is a employment tribunal and its to late, so I hope that answers the going to court question( I don't look at it like I am killing myself but just saying !no! and standing up for myself ) thank you for commenting posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=1918074#
bluebirdzzzz

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:39 am

gj2550 wrote:Have you submitted a 'Subject Access Request' to Cardiff Council? By law they have to handover any information relating to you be that e mails, minutes of meetings, a copy of your personnel file. If they fail to or delete/hide information it's a criminal offence. You could also consider doing the same with Unite if you suspect they have colluded with the Council. People will often send e mails not realising the subject of the e mail has a right in law to see it. Check out the Information Commisioners Office for more info: https://ico.org.uk/

thank you ,yes I have requested for all the information I need but still have not received anything that is why the police have been to see me three time ,its to late and move on that is the way they are playing it (I should of known better). that's what happens when you put trust in a union
bluebirdzzzz

Postby Jules » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:55 am

Are you or were you paying Unite contributions? If so they are by law obliged to represent you.
Have you proof of when they sent you any documentation? eg, signed for. etc.
The earlier advice is spot on about S A R.
Have you been to CAB ?

Why do you seem to think this is just about you being a Cardiff City supporter ?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start eating mate, dead solders don't win wars.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Next

Return to General Chat