Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: bluebird on hunger strike

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:34 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:Cardiff County Council and Unite the Union together forced Andrew Davies out of a £24,000 a year job and used the police to silence him .
Day 7 in a lot of physical pain, the mental pain is a bit harder to take but willing to die for justice
best no die get I want to see the bluebirds back in the premiership before I die.
I would like peoples thought on this good or bad.
so common the blue army

Would it be easier to find a solicitor who is red hot on empolyment law.

to late unite left it until the last day that I could go to employment tribunal and me to f*ck off

Without knowing the full facts and seeing your contract of employment/terms and conditions nobody can give you any advice, the only thing I would say is unless you have concrete evidence as in written documents and any minutes taken during any hearings then you'll be pissing in the wind. It will cost you 1k just to go to court thats without what ever charges solicitors stick on top. :thumbup:

I fully agree about getting as much evidence as possible as a decision will be based on the balance of probabilities. Not sure where you are getting the £1,000 price tag from. Depending on the claimants circumstances Court fees can be waved if his income is under £16000pa.

Even if he is not entitled to fees remission then a small claims can be started for as little as £25 although it does increase the higher amount you wish to pursue.

No court fees are waiverd, the hearing costs is £950 for unfair dismissal you can apply for a fee remission. This is an employment tribunal case not small claims.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:01 pm

[quote="Jules"]Are you or were you paying Unite contributions? If so they are by law obliged to represent you.
Have you proof of when they sent you any documentation? eg, signed for. etc.
The earlier advice is spot on about S A R.
Have you been to CAB ?

Why do you seem to think this is just about you being a Cardiff City supporter ?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start eating mate, dead solders don't win wars.[/quote
well to be honest I didn't expect the comments that I have received goes to show that the bluebirds fans are more than supporter of the best team in the world :occasion5:
my partner have been contacted by the leader of Cardiff council and he is not happy with way things have been dealt with so who knows what is going to happen, perhaps someone in the Cardiff Council has seen this posting, now i know they are willing to talk , eighth day get harder thank you for the end of your comments.
(but there again they has a grassing policy they might sue me)

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Genuine question: Why are the police involved?? :?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:Cardiff County Council and Unite the Union together forced Andrew Davies out of a £24,000 a year job and used the police to silence him .
Day 7 in a lot of physical pain, the mental pain is a bit harder to take but willing to die for justice
best no die get I want to see the bluebirds back in the premiership before I die.
so common the blue army

to late unite left it until the last day that I could go to employment tribunal and me to f*ck off

Without knowing the full facts and seeing your contract of employment/terms and conditions nobody can give you any advice, the only thing I would say is unless you have concrete evidence as in written documents and any minutes taken during any hearings then you'll be pissing in the wind. It will cost you 1k just to go to court thats without what ever charges solicitors stick on top. :thumbup:

I fully agree about getting as much evidence as possible as a decision will be based on the balance of probabilities. Not sure where you are getting the £1,000 price tag from. Depending on the claimants circumstances Court fees can be waved if his income is under £16000pa.

Even if he is not entitled to fees remission then a small claims can be started for as little as £25 although it does increase the higher amount you wish to pursue.

No court fees are waiverd, the hearing costs is £950 for unfair dismissal you can apply for a fee remission. This is an employment tribunal case not small claims.

The fella said he had missed the 3 month deadline to submit to an Employment Tribunal. Therefore his only option now is to sue for Breach of Contract in the County Court.

The £950 fee you refer to is for High Court hearings which is different from County Courts fees. Court fees are waved if the Claimant can show his income is below the threshold.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:46 pm

bluebirdzzzz wrote:Unite the union told me on the last day(you have 3 months less one day to go to an employment tribunal)that they will not pay my fees (£1700) and they will not give me the use of the solicitors, so as for any other way of getting to court I am not sure how and were to go regarding a court case of any kind, I have emailed a couple of solicitors but they all pretty much said the same to late .also you have to go though asca to have a crack in employment tribunal, which I made a mistake in trusting unite the union to deal with my case

That is correct to take an employer to an Employment Tribunal you must submit an application within 3 months and one day and the clock starts ticking from the day your Employment Contract was terminated. Once the ET receives your application at that point ACAS become automatically involved.

Fees to an Employment Tribunal cost nowhere near £1700 and whoever told you that was misleading you. As I said if your income is at PRESENT below £16kpa you can apply for fees remission which means you don't pay a thing.

If as you say the 3 month deadline has passed for taking action at an Employment Tribunal you still have the option of making an application to the County Court for Breach of Contract, Employment is still a contract and if your employer Breached it then you can sue them.

However, there is no legal aid or no win no fee to help you with solicitors fees but why not give up your hunger strike and do it yourself? Get the local press involved and once you have submitted your application to the courts and they receive the summons, I bet they will be falling over themselves to settle with you especially if there was an element of disability discrimination due to your mental health (no offence intended) :thumbup:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:42 pm

bluebirdzzzz wrote:
Jules wrote:Are you or were you paying Unite contributions? If so they are by law obliged to represent you.
Have you proof of when they sent you any documentation? eg, signed for. etc.
The earlier advice is spot on about S A R.
Have you been to CAB ?

Why do you seem to think this is just about you being a Cardiff City supporter ?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start eating mate, dead solders don't win wars.[/quote
well to be honest I didn't expect the comments that I have received goes to show that the bluebirds fans are more than supporter of the best team in the world :occasion5:
my partner have been contacted by the leader of Cardiff council and he is not happy with way things have been dealt with so who knows what is going to happen, perhaps someone in the Cardiff Council has seen this posting, now i know they are willing to talk , eighth day get harder thank you for the end of your comments.
(but there again they has a grassing policy they might sue me)

please keep us informed of developments.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Clearly a massive part of this story still yet to be divulged.

Why would the police be involved? Why would they make you redundant and not pay you redundancy?

You must know what their explanation is. Also the solicitors/union clearly don't think you have much of a case which is odd given everything we kniw so far about the story. So what part of the story has been left out? Clearly missing something pretty important here.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:11 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Clearly a massive part of this story still yet to be divulged.

Why would the police be involved? Why would they make you redundant and not pay you redundancy?

You must know what their explanation is. Also the solicitors/union clearly don't think you have much of a case which is odd given everything we kniw so far about the story. So what part of the story has been left out? Clearly missing something pretty important here.

ffs Adam ..this bloke is starving to death ,obviously desperate for him to be turning to the likes of you in the first place and all you care about are the technicalities.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:24 pm

dogfound wrote:

ffs Adam ..this bloke is starving to death ,obviously desperate for him to be turning to the likes of you in the first place and all you care about are the technicalities.

So you suggest we say "yeah looks like you have a point mate, keep starving yourself". Ayatollah ayatollah. :roll:

The fact is, it looks increasingly like he doesn't understand the situation he finds himself in and thus thinks killing himself will solve some sort of injustice he has been dealt - when in reality he may not have been at all. We are not talking about "technicalities", police dont get involved because someone has been made redundant. There is a massive chunk of this story that hasnt been divulged, clearly.

Think for a second before you post doggybag for Christs sake.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:33 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
dogfound wrote:

So you suggest we say "yeah looks like you have a point mate, keep starving yourself".

The fact is, it looks increasingly like he doesn't understand the situation he finds himself in and thus thinks killing himself will solve some sort of injustice he has been dealt - when in reality he may not have been at all.

Think for a second before you post doggybag for Christs sake.

here you go again...
try showing a bit of compassion..

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:48 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
dogfound wrote:here you go again...
try showing a bit of compassion..

Yes here we go again, you making little sense and putting your increasingly weird personal obsession with me above everything. Think about what you are typing man for Gods sake.

Compassion is not standing by while a man tells you he is commiting suicide due to a work injustice and saying "there there mate, drink plenty of water".

Compassion is talking sense into the bloke, pointing out that he has left a massive part of the story out which is important because either we can then show him that he has not been hard done by at all and should as a result get on with his life or indeed he has been and we can properly advise a way forward that actually solves something... Instead of just not eating.

Grow up and take your obsession elsewhere.

grow up.?..ive got a silly ID i made up myself.or do you think my name is Mr Dogfound .doggybag? .you beaut.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Yes grow up. And until you show some semblance of actually turning into a decent genuine poster, Doggybag you shall remain. :thumbup:

Grow up.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
so common the blue army

to late unite left it until the last day that I could go to employment tribunal

The fella said he had missed the 3 month deadline to submit to an Employment Tribunal. Therefore his only option now is to sue for Breach of Contract in the County Court.

The £950 fee you refer to is for High Court hearings which is different from County Courts fees. Court fees are waved if the Claimant can show his income is below the threshold.

Tony, im not going to claim to be any expert in this case but what I will say is if you have a union representative how the hell did they miss the 3 month deadline..? And the fact that he has spoken to other solicitors and nobody has jumped on the bandwagon clearly there is more to this story...! I don't know what to make of the story, I'm not going to comment any further but I don't want anyone to die starving themselves, I think you should seek help.. And all the best for you :thumbup:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:15 am

I have to say that it is a rare occasion when I (even by default) respond to or agree with Snackajack/Roathy or whatever other name he has manifested to pursue his private games, but in this case I find myself agreeing with his questioning of the OP and his situation...

It doesn't take much to work out that 'something' doesn't add up and clearly things have been either omitted or simply misrepresented during his exchanges

I don't know if the guy is being genuine or not, but I do know enough about unions and Employment Law to know that (a) he wouldn't be left in the lurch IF they thought there was a case to support (it's what some of them thrive on), and/or (b) the police would not get involved in an employment issue unless there was an issue that required their attention, i.e. one party was behaving in a threatening or unreasonable manner

That they (according to the OP) have 'warned him off' suggests that it is he who may well be acting unreasonably or with intent and that in itself is suspicious coupled with his lack of real response to a couple of questions

I have a message for 'bluebirdzzzz': If you are genuine, please contact someone who can really help before it is too late, e.g. Citizens Advice, The Samaritans or some other agency that is there to assist with cases such a yours

NOTHING is worth starving yourself to death for and just try thinking of the psychological mess you will leave behind for your family, who won't get a penny from any insurances you may have :(

Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:21 am

Sven wrote:I have to say that it is a rare occasion when I (even by default) respond to or agree with Snackajack/Roathy or whatever other name he has manifested to pursue his private games, but in this case I find myself agreeing with his questioning of the OP and his situation...

It doesn't take much to work out that 'something' doesn't add up and clearly things have been either omitted or simply misrepresented during his exchanges

I don't know if the guy is being genuine or not, but I do know enough about unions and Employment Law to know that (a) he wouldn't be left in the lurch IF they thought there was a case to support (it's what some of them thrive on), and/or (b) the police would not get involved in an employment issue unless there was an issue that required their attention, i.e. one party was behaving in a threatening or unreasonable manner

That they (according to the OP) have 'warned him off' suggests that it is he who may well be acting unreasonably or with intent and that in itself is suspicious coupled with his lack of real response to a couple of questions

I have a message for 'bluebirdzzzz': If you are genuine, please contact someone who can really help before it is too late, e.g. Citizens Advice, The Samaritans or some other agency that is there to assist with cases such a yours

NOTHING is worth starving yourself to death for and just try thinking of the psychological mess you will leave behind for your family, who won't get a penny from any insurances you may have :(

During our PM exchange the other week when you once again got things spectacularly wrong, I think it was clear who was playing "private games" fella. Don't you?

You have told me many times you agree with what I say so not only do you have secret games you are also a liar. More concerned about how you come across than what you actually feel. We have been through this before though haven't we. You are in my opinion, a coward who is absolutely terrified of being made to look by yours truly - the fool we both know you are.

Again you have found yourself agreeing with me and yet again find yourself compelled to tarnish my name as a result. How about you take your private games and never respond or mention me again? How about that fella? Or grow a pair.

(By the way if you play your deleting games coz you don't like home truths I will simply post it again - you called it on, now take it) :thumbright:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 am

Snackajack/Adam, whoever, I agree with you that something is missing from all this and the person involved has already said that they have a mental illness which perhaps or perhaps not has something to do with the case but should not be divulged on a football forum ( not everyone enjoys the limelight )and before we get into the 'well he put it on here' scenario it was quite obviously a cry for help.
What I cannot understand is why yet again have you turned this into something about YOU !!! if you and Sven have your differences start a thread between you and stop hi jacking others.

Personally I just hope this person doesn't continue this protest in this way as the outcome is not going to be a good one for a lot of innocent people left behind .

Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:41 am

Jules wrote:Snackajack/Adam, whoever, I agree with you that something is missing from all this and the person involved has already said that they have a mental illness which perhaps or perhaps not has something to do with the case but should not be divulged on a football forum ( not everyone enjoys the limelight )and before we get into the 'well he put it on here' scenario it was quite obviously a cry for help.
What I cannot understand is why yet again have you turned this into something about YOU !!! if you and Sven have your differences start a thread between you and stop hi jacking others.

Personally I just hope this person doesn't continue this protest in this way as the outcome is not going to be a good one for a lot of innocent people left behind .

How did I make this about me?

I gave advice and asked for the situation to be clarified in order to help the poor sod.

People then as usual made it about me, read the bloody thread and take your blue specs off. Yet another who agrees with what I said yet does it in a way to seem like he doesn't. You can be added to the "grow a pair" list.

Apology accepted.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:36 am

During our PM exchange the other week when you once again got things spectacularly wrong, I think it was clear who was playing "private games" fella. Don't you?

You have told me many times you agree with what I say so not only do you have secret games you are also a liar. More concerned about how you come across than what you actually feel. We have been through this before though haven't we. You are in my opinion, a coward who is absolutely terrified of being made to look by yours truly - the fool we both know you are.

Again you have found yourself agreeing with me and yet again find yourself compelled to tarnish my name as a result. How about you take your private games and never respond or mention me again? How about that fella? Or grow a pair.

(By the way if you play your deleting games coz you don't like home truths I will simply post it again - you called it on, now take it) :thumbright:

If its not about you where in the above do you mention the OP situation.
As for growing a pair I'm glad I don't need to use vulgarity to put over a point, hey ho.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:42 am

Jules wrote:During our PM exchange the other week when you once again got things spectacularly wrong, I think it was clear who was playing "private games" fella. Don't you?

As for growing a pair I'm glad I don't need to use vulgarity to put over a point, hey ho.

You said making the thread about me? Correct?

Now point out where I talked about me when someone didn't mention me - then you have a point.

Unfortunately you don't have a point because you have highlighted a single post that was in response to an unprovoked personal verbal attack. My crime? That very person agreeing with my line of questioning in order to help the OP.

Now no doubt you understand this I will assume you can now lay the blame at the door of Sven - as usual. Surely you don't put club loyalties above making the correct decision now do you?

Ta
Last edited by SnackaJack on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:43 am

Jules wrote:During our PM exchange the other week when you once again got things spectacularly wrong, I think it was clear who was playing "private games" fella. Don't you?

Its Roathy chief, it is always about him.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:16 am

When the thread is made about me then of course it turns the thread about me. Easy concept.

If we started talking about strawberries then the thread would turn into a discussion about strawberries wouldn't it.

When apportioning blame for that however - we should look at the first person to discuss said topic correct?

We can't blame a strawberry for a thread turning into discussing them now can we. :thumbup:
Last edited by SnackaJack on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:17 am

SnackaJack wrote:Yes grow up. And until you show some semblance of actually turning into a decent genuine poster, Doggybag you shall remain. :thumbup:

Grow up.

if playground humour rocks your boat you can call me it all you like..dogfound is what my grandaughter used to call a soft toy she had...so your insulting a soft toy you total beaut.
anyway, your the very last person to be on here giving advice, you should by now be taking a bit yourself. people have been telling you your on tilt a hell of a long time before you found this message board and your getting worse not better.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:20 am

dogfound wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:Yes grow up. And until you show some semblance of actually turning into a decent genuine poster, Doggybag you shall remain. :thumbup:

Grow up.

if playground humour rocks your boat you can call me it all you like..dogfound is what my grandaughter used to call a soft toy she had...so your insulting a soft toy you total beaut.
anyway, your the very last person to be on here giving advice, you should by now be taking a bit yourself. people have been telling you your on tilt a hell of a long time before you found this message board and your getting worse not better.

Can someone translate what this obsessed multi doggybag just attempted to post please?

Thanks in advance team :thumbup:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:22 am

JimmyJazz wrote:

I honestly think he does'nt realise that he comes across as a complete moron. He really believes what he says, but most people on here including me think he is one sad and lonely person. I don't see any other Swansea fans so desperate to get on a Cardiff forum that they use hundreds of different names in an attempt keep posting here. That surely is not normal behaviour.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:28 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:

I honestly think he does'nt realise that he comes across as a complete moron. He really believes what he says, but most people on here including me think he is one sad and lonely person. I don't see any other Swansea fans so desperate to get on a Cardiff forum that they use hundreds of different names in an attempt keep posting here. That surely is not normal behaviour.

So which part do you disagree with Stevie lad? Specifically. We wouldn't want to think you have an agenda now would we? :laughing6:

Everybody knows I am correct because nobody will be able to answer.

Let's break it down...

1) have I tried to give sensible advice? Yes

2) did I state that the full story hasn't been told and in order to give proper advice we need the full story? Yes.

3) did I advise Sven to stop making personal digs (especially when you admit you agree) or to quantify them? Yes

4) did I make the point that in order to blame someone for changing the subject of a thread we must look at who did it rather than blame the subject of that change? Yes.

Now which of the above do you disagree with? Failure to give a specific answer will of course mean you agree with what has been said but prefer to pontificate because I am an intellectual threat.

I shall await..
Last edited by SnackaJack on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:29 am

SnackaJack wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Grow up.

Can someone translate what this obsessed multi doggybag just attempted to post please?

Thanks in advance team :thumbup:

..YOU NEED HELP...AND HAVE DONE SINCE YOU WERE A LITTLE BOY.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:31 am

dogfound wrote:..YOU NEED HELP...AND HAVE DONE SINCE YOU WERE A LITTLE BOY.

Says the multi who is obsessed with a man on the internet :laughing6:

I am in the right. You have lost, I have won. Stop digging :thumbup:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:34 am

SnackaJack wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: multi..says parlay..snackajack.grange end pervert.ealing bluebird..roath..plus about 500 other IDs.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:38 am

dogfound wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: multi..says parlay..snackajack.grange end pervert.ealing bluebird..roath..plus about 500 other IDs.

So not only an obsessed multi but now an incorrect paranoid obsessed multi :laughing6:

When I am banned for being correct I create a new one. That is not a multi. You are a multi, an obsessed, illiterate, desperately sad one at that :thumbup:

QED

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:40 am

SnackaJack wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:

So which part do you disagree with Stevie lad? Specifically. We wouldn't want to think you have an agenda now would we? :laughing6:

Everybody knows I am correct because nobody will be able to answer.

Let's break it down...

1) have I tried to give sensible advice? Yes

2) did I state that the full story hasn't been told and in order to give proper advice we need the full story? Yes.

3) did I advise Sven to stop making personal digs (especially when you admit you agree) or to quantify them? Yes

4) did I make the point that in order to blame someone for changing the subject of a thread we must look at who did it rather than blame the subject of that change? Yes.

Now which of the above do you disagree with? Failure to give a specific answer will of course mean you agree with what has been said but prefer to pontificate because I am an intellectual threat.

I shall await..

So which part do you not agree with Snacky boy. Is it normal for a Swans fan to use numerous user names to try and get on a Cardiff forum. Is it normal to believe that nearly every other person is wrong, but you are always correct. Have you noticed over the years how many threads that you post in tend to run into several pages of comments and arguments that have nothing to do with the original topic. I, like many others, cannot fail to notice the number of threads that you have derailed under your numerous user names. Not much point in holding a lengthy discussion with you, because like a child you will always have the last word, mainly because most of us have a life and cannot spend the entire day trying to always being the last one to post. I will leave you in your own little world of fantasy now, and no doubt you will treat these comments as an apology, which I am sure in your twisted little mind they are.