bluebird on hunger strike

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: bluebird on hunger strike

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
So which part do you not agree with Snacky boy. Is it normal for a Swans fan to use numerous user names to try and get on a Cardiff forum. Is it normal to believe that nearly every other person is wrong, but you are always correct. Have you noticed over the years how many threads that you post in tend to run into several pages of comments and arguments that have nothing to do with the original topic. like many others, cannot fail to notice the number of threads that you have derailed under your numerous user names. Not much point in holding a lengthy discussion with you, because like a child you will always have the last word, mainly because most of us have a life and cannot spend the entire day trying to always being the last one to post. I will leave you in your own little world of fantasy now, and no doubt you will treat these comments as an apology, which I am sure in your twisted little mind they are.

So you are unable to answer then? Says it all :D

But as the excellent poster I am - I shall respond to yours.

1) is it normal to create a new username when incorrectly banned? Yes
2) is it normal for a fan to post on a rival message board? Yes
3) is it normal to believe you are right and others are wrong? Yes (I always ask to point out where I'm wrong, unsurprisingly as you just showed - nobody ever can).
4) where have I derailed threads? Note - being the subject of a discussion that derails a thread and being the one to derail it are completely different things. I shall await an example.
5) as usual when people are stuck they abuse and run.

You will never win Stevie lad. I am clever. I do not hold debates when I am in the wrong. I have given you the floor to explain yourself as I do with everyone - you, as everyone else does, have spectacularly failed. The minute people start replying to the content rather than getting all excited and trying to prove the correct forum celebrity wrong the better.

Ta. :thumbup:
SnackaJack

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:56 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:So which part do you not agree with Snacky boy. Is it normal for a Swans fan to use numerous user names to try and get on a Cardiff forum. Is it normal to believe that nearly every other person is wrong, but you are always correct. Have you noticed over the years how many threads that you post in tend to run into several pages of comments and arguments that have nothing to do with the original topic. I, like many others, cannot fail to notice the number of threads that you have derailed under your numerous user names. Not much point in holding a lengthy discussion with you, because like a child you will always have the last word, mainly because most of us have a life and cannot spend the entire day trying to always being the last one to post. I will leave you in your own little world of fantasy now, and no doubt you will treat these comments as an apology, which I am sure in your twisted little mind they are.

Steve a while back you gave me a light blub moment by pointing out that Snacky was part of the Roathy message board pandemic and I should ignore him. Just about the best advice you have ever given me so I would urge all board users to do the same.

This fella literally Hi-Jacks threads and turns all the attention on himself. He is a sociopath who doesn't seem to understand that he has disrupted a thread by a very mentally ill person with his awful unwarranted comments.

Please EVERYONE IGNORE SNACKAJACKS POSTS FROM NOW ON.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:07 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:So which part do you not agree with Snacky boy. Is it normal for a Swans fan to use numerous user names to try and get on a Cardiff forum. Is it normal to believe that nearly every other person is wrong, but you are always correct. Have you noticed over the years how many threads that you post in tend to run into several pages of comments and arguments that have nothing to do with the original topic. I, like many others, cannot fail to notice the number of threads that you have derailed under your numerous user names. Not much point in holding a lengthy discussion with you, because like a child you will always have the last word, mainly because most of us have a life and cannot spend the entire day trying to always being the last one to post. I will leave you in your own little world of fantasy now, and no doubt you will treat these comments as an apology, which I am sure in your twisted little mind they are.

Steve a while back you gave me a light blub moment by pointing out that Snacky was part of the Roathy message board pandemic and I should ignore him. Just about the best advice you have ever given me so I would urge all board users to do the same.

This fella literally Hi-Jacks threads and turns all the attention on himself. He is a sociopath who doesn't seem to understand that he has disrupted a thread by a very mentally ill person with his awful unwarranted comments.

Stevie lad told you that born out of his own fear. This forum has a rich history of saying silly things that get put into perspective by myself - simply by shedding an air of reality on the situation, or at the very least a great semblance of common sense. Those people then harbour a personal dislike towards me for many months and sometimes years for being made to feel a bit silly. They then go on rampages telling anyone who will listen what a boogy man I am and dismissing everything in front of their eyes in order to make their case.

This is a prime example. I give some sound advice while also asking for a bit more info in order to give more accurate advice to HELP the man.. someone then posts some needless off topic abuse at me while saying "i agree with him though". I respond (key word) to that off topic attack and then everyone else who has been intellectually hurt by me in the past chimes in... and it's my fault? :laughing6:

Don't make me laugh.
SnackaJack

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:10 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Tony, im not going to claim to be any expert in this case but what I will say is if you have a union representative how the hell did they miss the 3 month deadline..? And the fact that he has spoken to other solicitors and nobody has jumped on the bandwagon clearly there is more to this story...! I don't know what to make of the story, I'm not going to comment any further but I don't want anyone to die starving themselves, I think you should seek help.. And all the best for you :thumbup:

I have had some experience with Employment Tribunals and Union Representation and while I have come across some excellent representatives many others leave a lot to be desired. I have previously seem deadlines missed because the Union representative badly messed up, it happens for more than you realise.

As for other solicitors believe me if he had the ready cash they would be falling over themselves to represent him, the merits of the case would mean nothing. In ET cases their is no legal aid support and I have never come across a solicitor who would work 'on a no win no fee' basis. Solicitors 99% of the time will only work on no win no fee basis when they know that you have an unlosable case.

My take on this story is we have a very mentally ill person. Having worked in mental health I know that generally the sufferer has great problems with explaining themselves and anything they say shouldn't be taken literally, it is a softly, softly approach and that's why Snackajacks remarks were so unhelpful.

The OP needs a sympathetic ear and proper professional help which he might have been talked into seeking if he had been given a more sympathetic hearing.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:11 am

SnackaJack wrote:

Stevie lad told you that born out of his own fear. This forum has a rich history of saying silly things that get put into perspective by myself - simply by shedding an air of reality on the situation, or at the very least a great semblance of common sense. Those people then harbour a personal dislike towards me for many months and sometimes years for being made to feel a bit silly. They then go on rampages telling anyone who will listen what a boogy man I am and dismissing everything in front of their eyes in order to make their case.

This is a prime example. I give some sound advice while also asking for a bit more info in order to give more accurate advice to HELP the man.. someone then posts some needless off topic abuse at me while saying "i agree with him though". I respond (key word) to that off topic attack and then everyone else who has been intellectually hurt by me in the past chimes in... and it's my fault? :laughing6:

Don't make me laugh.
:roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:12 am

A smiley response. The calling card of someone who truly has no answer to obvious sense.

Trust me I have seen it a thousand times :D
SnackaJack

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:13 am

SnackaJack wrote:A smiley response. The calling card of someone who truly has no answer to obvious sense.

Trust me I have seen it a thousand times :D

:roll: :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:16 am

Double point proven. If you had any sort of belief in what you said you could quantify it. The fact you know I can point to the very post that took this thread off topic thuan proving me right and you really whole point null and void means you are reduced to smileys which I suppose is an upgrade on the usual ignore questions and running away exemplified perfectly by a select few already in this thread :D
SnackaJack

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:18 am

SnackaJack wrote:Double point proven. If you had any sort of belief in what you said you could quantify it. The fact you know I can point to the very post that took this thread off topic thuan proving me right and you really whole point null and void means you are reduced to smileys which I suppose is an upgrade on the usual ignore questions and running away exemplified perfectly by a select few already in this thread :D
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:24 am

Three smileys. Every smiley is furthering my point. :thumbup:

Gimmie another...
SnackaJack

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:31 am

SnackaJack wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
So which part do you not agree with Snacky boy. Is it normal for a Swans fan to use numerous user names to try and get on a Cardiff forum. Is it normal to believe that nearly every other person is wrong, but you are always correct. Have you noticed over the years how many threads that you post in tend to run into several pages of comments and arguments that have nothing to do with the original topic. like many others, cannot fail to notice the number of threads that you have derailed under your numerous user names. Not much point in holding a lengthy discussion with you, because like a child you will always have the last word, mainly because most of us have a life and cannot spend the entire day trying to always being the last one to post. I will leave you in your own little world of fantasy now, and no doubt you will treat these comments as an apology, which I am sure in your twisted little mind they are.

So you are unable to answer then? Says it all :D

But as the excellent poster I am - I shall respond to yours.

1) is it normal to create a new username when incorrectly banned? Yes
2) is it normal for a fan to post on a rival message board? Yes
3) is it normal to believe you are right and others are wrong? Yes (I always ask to point out where I'm wrong, unsurprisingly as you just showed - nobody ever can).
4) where have I derailed threads? Note - being the subject of a discussion that derails a thread and being the one to derail it are completely different things. I shall await an example.
5) as usual when people are stuck they abuse and run.

You will never win Stevie lad. I am clever. I do not hold debates when I am in the wrong. I have given you the floor to explain yourself as I do with everyone - you, as everyone else does, have spectacularly failed. The minute people start replying to the content rather than getting all excited and trying to prove the correct forum celebrity wrong the better.

Ta. :thumbup:

I see you have chosen not to answer the questions put to you. If you believe it is normal to use hundreds of user names to get on to an opponent's forum, then your idea of "normal behaviour" is almost certainly different from most others. I am sure I am wasting my time telling you this, as someone who behaves in your manner will almost certainly think that you are a normal person. I doubt if many on here would agree with you. With regards to intellect, I can assure you that not many, if any on this forum would regard you as an intellectual person in any shape or form. I certainly do not.
Steve Zodiak

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:37 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
I see you have chosen not to answer the questions put to you. If you believe it is normal to use hundreds of user names to get on to an opponent's forum, then your idea of "normal behaviour" is almost certainly different from most others. I am sure I am wasting my time telling you this, as someone who behaves in your manner will almost certainly think that you are a normal person. I doubt if many on here would agree with you. With regards to intellect, I can assure you that not many, if any on this forum would regard you as an intellectual person in any shape or form. I certainly do not.

So I see you have still conveniently not answered? :laughing6:

I answered all your questions. Yes I think it is normal to wish to post on a forum, if banned for simply being correct then you make another. Making hundreds at one time would not be normal but that is something I do not do :thumbup:

You absolutely see me as an intellectual threat, don't kid yourself. My content is spot on common sense, so the content can't be the issue you have. I am a success in life, that offends many. Can you name any topic you disagree with then and what specifically I have said that you disagree with? Or is it just the notion that me being correct pains you in some way?

You aren't helping yourself here Stevie. Your vendetta is ruling your head.
SnackaJack

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:51 am

SnackaJack wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

So I see you have still conveniently not answered? :laughing6:

I answered all your questions. Yes I think it is normal to wish to post on a forum, if banned for simply being correct then you make another. Making hundreds at one time would not be normal but that is something I do not do :thumbup:

You absolutely see me as an intellectual threat, don't kid yourself. My content is spot on common sense, so the content can't be the issue you have. I am a success in life, that offends many. Can you name any topic you disagree with then and what specifically I have said that you disagree with? Or is it just the notion that me being correct pains you in some way?

You aren't helping yourself here Stevie. Your vendetta is ruling your head.

A normal person would most certainly not re-invent himself hundreds of times to get on the forum of an opponent's forum. Try checking some out, I believe you will find you are unique in this respect.

A normal person constantly banned would stick two fingers up to those who ban him, and take his intellect somewhere it will be appreciated.
A normal person would see when he is neither wanted or appreciated, and go somewhere he is wanted, and mingle with like minded people.
A seven or eight year old would continually go to exactly where is not wanted in an attempt to annoy those who do not want him around.
A seven or eight year old will always want the last word, while a more mature person will have his say and walk away.
I am afraid that you display all the intellect of said seven or eight year old, and I can assure you that there is probably nobody on this forum who would class you as an intellectual threat unless they have some sort of phobia about childish people.
Steve Zodiak

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:58 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:A normal person would most certainly not re-invent himself hundreds of times to get on the forum of an opponent's forum. Try checking some out, I believe you will find you are unique in this respect.

A normal person constantly banned would stick two fingers up to those who ban him, and take his intellect somewhere it will be appreciated.
A normal person would see when he is neither wanted or appreciated, and go somewhere he is wanted, and mingle with like minded people.
A seven or eight year old would continually go to exactly where is not wanted in an attempt to annoy those who do not want him around.
A seven or eight year old will always want the last word, while a more mature person will have his say and walk away.
I am afraid that you display all the intellect of said seven or eight year old, and I can assure you that there is probably nobody on this forum who would class you as an intellectual threat unless they have some sort of phobia about childish people.

It is hardly a reinvention, it is a new username needed in order to post. Absolutely normal :thumbright:

That's a coward not a normal person. A normal person will refuse to be silenced due to simply being correct. A normal person, one with superior intellect knows that "sticking two fingers up and going elsewhere" is playing into the hands of those that wrong you. Do you think immigrants should do the same if Britain First don't want them there? I think you will find defiance is the normal behaviour. You are wrong there.

A seven or eight year old will also cry to their mum ignore they think someone is better than them at something. A seven or eight year old would she their ball home and not let others play if they show a flair for the game.

However this eight year old right here will happily back up and quantify anything I have stated. Quite grown up I'm sure you will agree? Now how do you react to explaining your statements I wonder Stevie?

So let's read those last two back and see who yet again is in the right... :wave:

Any time you wish to debate like a grown up and back up your playground jibes feel free and we can start over. But at the moment it isn't a one way conversation, I am asking questions and answering yours. You are ignoring mine and ranting. That doesn't signify grown up discourse. Does it?
SnackaJack

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:04 pm

Again typing on a phone isn't helping. Do your best with that awful sentence construction, I am sure you can work out what words mean what :occasion5:
SnackaJack

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:13 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:A normal person would most certainly not re-invent himself hundreds of times to get on the forum of an opponent's forum. Try checking some out, I believe you will find you are unique in this respect.

It is hardly a reinvention, it is a new username needed in order to post. Absolutely normal :thumbright:

That's a coward not a normal person. A normal person will refuse to be silenced due to simply being correct. A normal person, one with superior intellect knows that "sticking two fingers up and going elsewhere" is playing into the hands of those that wrong you. Do you think immigrants should do the same if Britain First don't want them there? I think you will find defiance is the normal behaviour. You are wrong there.

A seven or eight year old will also cry to their mum ignore they think someone is better than them at something. A seven or eight year old would she their ball home and not let others play if they show a flair for the game.

However this eight year old right here will happily back up and quantify anything I have stated. Quite grown up I'm sure you will agree? Now how do you react to explaining your statements I wonder Stevie?

So let's read those last two back and see who yet again is in the right... :wave:

Any time you wish to debate like a grown up and back up your playground jibes feel free and we can start over. But at the moment it isn't a one way conversation, I am asking questions and answering yours. You are ignoring mine and ranting. That doesn't signify grown up discourse. Does it?

I shall let you have the last word, as I have a life outside of this forum. I am well aware that in order for you to have the last word, like an eight year old you would quite happily stay on here until the early hours of tomorrow morning. You may write whatever you wish in response, I can assure you I will not be bothered in the slightest as I do not respect your opinions. I expect someone else will come along so that you can continue showing off your "superior" intellect to your heart's content. I think everyone on here realises that you have some sort of problem, and hopefully one day you will accept the fact that you need some sort of help, and it is possible that there is a professional out there who can help you in some way. Until you accept what everyone can see, I fear that things will only deteriorate.
Steve Zodiak

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:25 pm

The internet is not a physical place. This is the modern era people text and communicate 24/7 whilst doing a multitude of fabulous things. This is no different. But feel free to act like an eight year old and once again run away when an older person asks some questions you simply cannot answer or bamboozles you with logic. A grown up normal person would most certainly want to explain what they have said instead of evade it at every opportunity and instead attempt to insult.

I think I have shown everybody on here that a select few posters have a mental health problem and find attachment to certain posters for a variety of reasons. You display all the hallmarks of someone who has some self loathing issues and decides to attack posters you wish you were more like. If this was not the case and you genuinely did feel what you type then backing them up would be the easiest thing in the world, but you cannot back up what is not true. So instead you decide to rant. I am not having a go here I am being genuine. Not sure what it is about me but it seems I am a trigger for a certainty type of person with a specific mental health issue.

I could say the grass is green and the sky is blue and you would do anything within your power to disagree. When I ask you to back up this claim that I am wrong you simply won't (because you cannot back up something that isn't true, the lesson above) and resort to playground insults and abuse. Sound familiar? And let's be fair its been years and you clearly aren't getting any better.

If you do want me to assist you then just PM me, I am a nice guy regardless of what you have convinced yourself of. :thumbright:
SnackaJack

Postby gj2550 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:46 pm

SnackaJack wrote:The internet is not a physical place. This is the modern era people text and communicate 24/7 whilst doing a multitude of fabulous things. This is no different. But feel free to act like an eight year old and once again run away when an older person asks some questions you simply cannot answer or bamboozles you with logic. A grown up normal person would most certainly want to explain what they have said instead of evade it at every opportunity and instead attempt to insult.

I think I have shown everybody on here that a select few posters have a mental health problem and find attachment to certain posters for a variety of reasons. You display all the hallmarks of someone who has some self loathing issues and decides to attack posters you wish you were more like. If this was not the case and you genuinely did feel what you type then backing them up would be the easiest thing in the world, but you cannot back up what is not true. So instead you decide to rant. I am not having a go here I am being genuine. Not sure what it is about me but it seems I am a trigger for a certainty type of person with a specific mental health issue.

I could say the grass is green and the sky is blue and you would do anything within your power to disagree. When I ask you to back up this claim that I am wrong you simply won't (because you cannot back up something that isn't true, the lesson above) and resort to playground insults and abuse. Sound familiar? And let's be fair its been years and you clearly aren't getting any better.

If you do want me to assist you then just PM me, I am a nice guy regardless of what you have convinced yourself of. :thumbright:

Interesting that some one posting on a football forum has ''shown everybody on here that a select few posters have a mental health problem' and also stated that 'You display all the hallmarks of someone who has some self loathing issues'. You also say 'Not sure what it is about me but it seems I am a trigger for a certainty type of person with a specific mental health issue'. I could ask what qualifies you to comment on issues relating to mental health but your decision to abuse and denigrate people by using this as a means of attack suggests to me you are an ignorant f**k wit with little or no knowledge on this subject who is in fact a wind up merchant? I look forward to you putting your tin foil hat back on and responding.....You act like a 7 year old with a fantastic vocabulary. Regards an older person.
gj2550

Postby SnackaJack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:20 pm

gj2550 wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:The internet is not a physical place. This is the modern era people text and communicate 24/7 whilst doing a multitude of fabulous things. This is no different. But feel free to act like an eight year old and once again run away when an older person asks some questions you simply cannot answer or bamboozles you with logic. A grown up normal person would most certainly want to explain what they have said instead of evade it at every opportunity and instead attempt to insult.

Interesting that some one posting on a football forum has ''shown everybody on here that a select few posters have a mental health problem' and also stated that 'You display all the hallmarks of someone who has some self loathing issues'. You also say 'Not sure what it is about me but it seems I am a trigger for a certainty type of person with a specific mental health issue'. I could ask what qualifies you to comment on issues relating to mental health but your decision to abuse and denigrate people by using this as a means of attack suggests to me you are an ignorant f**k wit with little or no knowledge on this subject who is in fact a wind up merchant? I look forward to you putting your tin foil hat back on and responding.....You act like a 7 year old with a fantastic vocabulary. Regards an older person.

Another in the satchel it seems, who knew speaking sense would create such an avid following :laughing6:

There is no need for attacks of any kind young man. Debate the subject and we will all get on swimmingly. Arrogant? Maybe. Ignorant? Not in the month of Sundays.

Simple really :thumbup:
SnackaJack

Postby bluebirdzzzz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:21 am

bluebirdzzzz wrote:Cardiff County Council and Unite the Union together forced Andrew Davies out of a £24,000 a year job and used the police to silence him .
Day 7 in a lot of physical pain, the mental pain is a bit harder to take but willing to die for justice
best no die get I want to see the bluebirds back in the premiership before I die.
I would like peoples thought on this good or bad.
so common the blue army

thank you guys for your comments
was arrested on Wednesday morning got home Friday 24/6/ yesterday afternoon a bit worst for ware by in court for harassing unite and slater and Gordon which is unites legal team and in court 25 of july .
police took my phone my laptop and disabled my base unit,
shit happen to everyone
bluebirdzzzz

Postby Jules » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:35 am

bluebirdzzzz wrote:
bluebirdzzzz wrote:Cardiff County Council and Unite the Union together forced Andrew Davies out of a £24,000 a year job and used the police to silence him .
Day 7 in a lot of physical pain, the mental pain is a bit harder to take but willing to die for justice
best no die get I want to see the bluebirds back in the premiership before I die.
so common the blue army

was arrested on Wednesday morning got home Friday 24/6/ yesterday afternoon a bit worst for ware by in court for harassing unite and slater and Gordon which is unites legal team and in court 25 of july .
shit happen to everyone

Have they fed you ? and that it no way is meant to sound funny !!
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:35 am

Girls, this is a football forum. If you feel the need to behave like a pair of Aunt Sally's, PM each other.

FFS
rumpo kid

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:59 am

SnackaJack wrote:Three smileys. Every smiley is furthering my point. :thumbup:

Gimmie another...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:08 am

bluebirdzzzz wrote:
so common the blue army

shit happen to everyone

Hope you are alright and don't take too much notice of the Jack who has Hi-Jacked your thread. Get some professional help buddy and if you have been charged with a criminal offence then you should be entitled to legal aid if you don't have the means to pay for your own representation.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Sven » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:28 am

Here's a question for bluebirdzzzz after discussion with a respected and considered member of this Forum:

You state clearly (quote): "was arrested on Wednesday morning got home Friday 24/6/ yesterday afternoon (Friday)..." but you last post on here was on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:01 pm and there were several before that, so (politely) how does that work, assuming you were in custody for the whole of that time? :?
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby SnackaJack » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:46 am

Hope you are alright and don't take too much notice of the Jack who has Hi-Jacked your thread. Get some professional help buddy and if you have been charged with a criminal offence then you should be entitled to legal aid if you don't have the means to pay for your own representation.

Being talked about doesn't constitute hijacking a thread. I simply gave some sound on topic advice and asked for a little more info to make the help a little more accurate and useful as the story didn't seem clear.

Stop crying. :thumbup:
SnackaJack

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:17 pm

SnackaJack wrote:

Being talked about doesn't constitute hijacking a thread. I simply gave some sound on topic advice and asked for a little more info to make the help a little more accurate and useful as the story didn't seem clear.

Stop crying. :thumbup:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby SnackaJack » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Apology accepted.
SnackaJack

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Apology accepted.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tony Blue Williams