Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Abdoul Camara

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:56 pm

We were linked with him in January, I wonder if Warnock is still interested?

IMG_1875.JPG

Derby County’s Abdoul Camara has today had his contract with the club cancelled by mutual consent.

The 27-year-old wideman, who joined Derby from French side Angers in January 2016, made 26 appearances for the Rams and scored once.

Derby County would like to wish Abdoul well for the future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Abdoul Camara

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:01 pm

I'm sure a 'free' player of this ability will interest Neil Warnock, norms76 :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:08 pm

norms76 wrote:We were linked with him in January, I wonder if Warnock is still interested?

IMG_1875.JPG

Derby County’s Abdoul Camara has today had his contract with the club cancelled by mutual consent.

The 27-year-old wideman, who joined Derby from French side Angers in January 2016, made 26 appearances for the Rams and scored once.

3 minutes too slow keep up norms ffs :lol: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=185539

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:14 pm

wez1927 wrote:
norms76 wrote:We were linked with him in January, I wonder if Warnock is still interested?

IMG_1875.JPG

3 minutes too slow keep up norms ffs :lol: http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... 2&t=185539

I was busy copying it properly for all to read that's why, I'm not lazy like you just putting the link up. :lol:

One of the mods can merge it if they want & credit it to Wez. :thumbright:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:14 pm

norms76 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

IMG_1875.JPG

3 minutes too slow keep up norms ffs :lol: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=185539

I was busy copying it properly for all to read that's why, I'm not lazy like you just putting the link up. :lol:

One of the mods can merge it if they want & credit it to Wez. :thumbright:

:lol: